Extreme forum

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
This extreme forum was set up for a good reason to let people post their extreme sexual life or ideas. It took it out of the main forum as there was to much arguments fights and name calling crap which turned it to a negative place to go. Some refered this to the cellar now why are certain people coming in here and turning this back to a negative post forum. Stay the hell out of here if it bothers you so much as you end up calling people names and the other bs that goes with it. If you cant show respect to another post or person in here I will start comming down as it is starting to get out of hand with certain people in here. Everyone can post without name calling and direct disrespect towards another person. Clean it up people if the shoe fits.

agree!

Muleman For President!

thank you! Off to a good start in the new gig IMO.

Ok Mule, I'm gonna try and avoid posting in this extreme forum from now on. I just can't fucking stand racism and when I see it I want to crush it under my damn boot. But this site is so rife with it its hard to avoid. Will give it a go but when I hear bad shit I aint the type of man to keep quiet, even though I know it's a fantasy.

But then again if extreme shit is tolerated why was supreme black man and whitemanlovesir banned?

Way to go Mule. On occasion I have confronted those who come in the "Extreme" area and complain about what goes on. You would think it a simple thing. You don't like? Stay away! Simple right? I just don't understand people sometimes. It's the Pimp mentality to a degree.

Admin huh? You gettin up in the world for a little fella from Iowa.

Norm
Go Cowboys

Leon BBC said:
Ok Mule, I'm gonna try and avoid posting in this extreme forum from now on. I just can't fucking stand racism and when I see it I want to crush it under my damn boot. But this site is so rife with it its hard to avoid. Will give it a go but when I hear bad shit I aint the type of man to keep quiet, even though I know it's a fantasy.

But then again if extreme shit is tolerated why was supreme black man and whitemanlovesir banned?
Hello Leon thanks for the post. I cant stand racism either and people say and project stuff that is and they dont know it as they dont understand nor have a clue what they say is racism. What I do is confront them and have them tone it back. Now for Supreme I had cornered him in the past as he was running under two names and saying thing under one and pissing about it under the other and I had warned him. I did not end up banning him nor whitemanloveir as Will did so Im sure what ever it was for he had been warned by Will as he didnt up and Ban anyone unless it was spam a insult to a person or people reported to him with complaints about them. I hope that answered you question . Thanks Mule

SaltandPepper98 said:
Way to go Mule. On occasion I have confronted those who come in the "Extreme" area and complain about what goes on. You would think it a simple thing. You don't like? Stay away! Simple right? I just don't understand people sometimes. It's the Pimp mentality to a degree.

Admin huh? You gettin up in the world for a little fella from Iowa.

Norm
Go Cowboys
Great Minds think alike GO Cowboys hi ya old pimpster hope the women treated you good this last year and by the way its time you got some 20 to 30 yearolds them 60 to 70 ones are getting wore out ole boy and maybe with the younger ones you can make twice as much money next year. Later Norm