• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Extreme Interracial Cuckold stories for your e-reader!

OriginalScatwoman

Writer of Filth
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2013
Madison, WI
www.amazon.com
Hi, I'm Miriam Garrity and I've been writing interracial cuckold stories as a hobby for over a decade. Now I've begun self-publishing them on Amazon (other carriers like iBooks and Smashwords coming soon).

My first series of short stories are all about a big black stud named Luke Powers who spends his days and nights seducing, corrupting and enslaving unsuspecting white couples across the world.

His huge BBC gives the white women a fucking like they've never gotten before, and they do things for Luke that they never would have done for their little, limp-dicked cuckolds.

And the white boys quickly learn their place under Luke's foot, learning to serve their new black master and become his sissy bitch for him and his gang of black fuckers. If they're really lucky, he'll even let them be his human toilet.

Whether it's crashing the wedding, ruining their honeymoon, invading their vacation or taking over their own home, these white couples and families are never the same once he's done with them. They've all truly learned the truth that once you go black, you never go back!

Check out the first two short stories (samples included) that I've released on Amazon below (if there's interest, I'll continue to update this thread with new releases).

And you can check out my author's page on Amazon and follow me to be notified of new releases!
http://www.amazon.com/Miriam-Garrity/e/B015AWK5XE

Users who are viewing this thread