• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

extremism important for some whites

• Thread starterwhtgirl4blkpower
  • Start date

whtgirl4blkpower

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2010
Altho I am more in favor of a gradual and natural progression of shifting influence and power to the black community I have seen that many whites need too express thier desires in extreme measures. Like jumping into the deep end of the pool to learn to swim. Pent up anxieties, frustration, guilt, and many facters play a part of this. Most whites are intimidated by blacks and basically feel ostracized by the black community and this is causing confusion in thier minds. For example I have a friend who the first few times I suggested we go to a club said, " I could never go there!" Well after a few drinks we went. once we were there a bit and she relaxed and saw the atmosphere she was dancing the whole night away! But some whites need to feel that they are relinguishing thier power in order to follow thier desire to enter the black community, feel helpless and in a way feel that they are being conquered. This allows them to sooth thier conscious minds and allows them to recognize black superiority. There is a lot of programming and racist indoctrination in white society. Black doms and mistresses are very important avenues to help whites put these behind them and become useful, enterprizing, and integral parts of the future of the black community! There are many routes that whites will take on this journey, its not one size fits all! Like my girlfried who made a smooth and easy transistion. But it is important to recognize the individual path that is right. There are real needs in some ppl before they can accept the future. It is up to us to open the doors and help them express thier needs and desires!

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Wow. You really went DEEP on this and gave it some real thought! I can't tell you how REFRESHING it is to see some real intellect expressed here. You are also 100% right on your perspective of society and their issues. I absolutely LOVED the editorial and look forward to more of your input. I'm "SlutFuckin Bull" in the chat room. Hit me up directly if you can't find anyone else on this level. Good stuff......GOOD stuff!

Fucking hilarious.

It might be crazy, hilarious or anything else, but keep your eyes open in the next 20 years and you will see an amazing shift of influence, income, power and sexual preference to the black community. Its only a matter of time.

Keep dreamin' girl. I don't subscribe to the racial superiority bullshit. Even when it's my own.

Leon, they have been puffing some real good Hash. All I can say. :pimp:

I dont know if it is really so much about superiority as it is about the changes that have occured over the last 40 or so years. If any group has a superiority problem it is the whites. As a group, women had been so racially programmed and controlled by peer and social pressure that we were not able to make a choice for fear of being outcast by society. I think that the progress of women and of the black ppl in the country has been on a parrelell course. With both throwing off repression and social stigma's at nearly the same time. I mean there is no doubt in white society today that the women are achieving more than men in most cases and basically taking over the provider and family, social leadership as well. At the same time more and more black men are also earning more, becoming better educated, rising to the top of businesses and politics. AS we become more in control and in charge of shaping our futures, regardless of white men, we are drawn to men who are more bold, exciting and successful. We are expieriencing our accention within society along with that of the black man. The black community has retained more of a structure of male dominance than ours has. A woman has to be fulfilled and not neccsisarily only in bed! Pride in our man is very important to us! We need to feel thier strength and leadership. The more we gain the right to choose the more we will gravitate to the more successful and confident men. which, as pointed out by lizzy, is steadily tending to be black men for the next generation of young women.
So before you label us stoned out, stupid white idiots you might want to consider that Black men are not "stealing us" they are "earning us", our respect and our attention.

Pray tell whtgirl, why do you depend upon pride in "your" man to determine who you are and what you can accomplish in yourown life ?? No one on the face of the this earth can prevent you from becoming a respected well accomplished individual, other than YOURSELF.

I have to agree totally with LeonBBC. He is the voice of reality here.
MrsCouple09

wow, very good DMAD!! At least we have a bit of response going on here! ha ha! I am just an optimist, but really I see things getting better all the time! Dont know what it is like where you live but I see things happening here that are quite positive. Sorry BB but I do take pride in my guy! If thats unimportant to you thats ok too. It doesnt define me but it is just the way I am. I think you might find quite a few women who feel that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for explaining yourself, whtgirl. I have a better handle on where you're coming from now. We should all take pride in who are and in those whose company we keep.

Couple09 said:
I have to agree totally with LeonBBC. He is the voice of reality here.
MrsCouple09
I think LeonBBC needs to realize this is the IR Extreme forum.

Reactions: Gerwin
victoria_kc said:
I think LeonBBC needs to realize this is the IR Extreme forum.

I realize what it is Einstein. Doesn't mean I should shut the fuck up or ignore something I don't like.

you need to look the blk race is becoming smaller and smaller the more baby that white woman are having cut down on true blk you look population fig new york has the most but alonly make up 10%of that state pop and most are ib the new york city area you go west of the mississippi the start are all under 10% but arkansas and texas the blk race is down 1% in the new count 12% of the us is blk 72 white and 3 % of blks are in jail get your fact str8

take that back 10.4 are in jail there more blk male in jail than in collage

Leon BBC said:
I realize what it is Einstein. Doesn't mean I should shut the fuck up or ignore something I don't like.
It does mean that you should have enough common decency to NOT piss on people's fantasies.

very true

victoria_kc said:
It does mean that you should have enough common decency to NOT piss on people's fantasies.

Common decency? With racist fantasies!? LOL. Take your head out of your ass.

Alpha Male

And then theres this!!!!

Attachments

• trained sub white couple.jpg
    trained sub white couple.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 322
Leon BBC said:
Common decency? With racist fantasies!? LOL. Take your head out of your ass.
Who are you to decide what fantasies are ok or not? I'm pretty sure it's stated that everyone's free to post their fantasies here free from harassment. If something about the IR Extreme forum pisses you off SO MUCH then feel free not to visit it.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread