• Thread startermacman62
  • Start date

macman62

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2007
nj/florida
15 minutes of face pics for some nasty comments and requests

Quite the beautiful wife you have there.

nice hottie on the beach, love to see more.

what a hot pussy, is that dildo very large? what a sexy stunning lady.

You must be a really sexy lady. It's hot to see you here.

this slut needs to be taught to serve and please... she will not only be trained to suck cock like a pro, but she will also be trained to suck my cock after it's come out of her ass.. she has great potential - I can tell - I have trained quite a few... bring her to South Fl and you will see how she is showcased and trained to be a good little slut for all to admire.. MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

Reactions: hikawade
macman, I will have her on her knees and elbows crawling to me as she is being led by a leash attached to the chain between the nipple clamps that I will have attached to her HOTT nipples.. she will show you just how much of a true slut she can be and I will have fun training her to do so... come to SoBe brotha..

Reactions: hikawade
she reminds me of an italian wife that I trained as a true slut a few yrs back - skinny, great nipples and a sexy disposition.. I tell ya, I will have lots of fun feeling up your girl and getting her very hott with warm dripping juice from her pussy befoire i even take her clothes off... take a trip to SoBe this summer... you'll have lots of fun - fo sho!