• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Facebook UK

• Thread starterBristol_blk_boss
  • Start date

Bristol_blk_boss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2009
Recently I made contact with a white guy through this sites chat that said he would have liked me to employ his wife then slowly seduce her, which happens often and rarely does this sort of thing amount to any sort of reality. However I seemed to want to stick with this one as something made me interested. We emailed each other a few times and I felt progress was being made and I felt we trusted one another. It came to the point where asked him for his wifes facebook details as I planned to make intial contact through an application on there.

I was bitterly dissapointed when he repeatedly refused to allow me have these details and take, what I considered, the next step saying that their were "to many details" have to say I was mortified. I know theres a element of risk but not one that couldn't be dismissed quite reasonably.

Am I being unreasonable?

Forgot to add.... how many of you potential cucks would, in this situation, hand over your wifes facebook details? Bearing in mind we had chatted and emailed for several months before.

I think you were being perfectly reasonable, It is a unique way of the cuck setting up wives for the first step. The humiliation for the cuck will be horrendous when his loving wife easily allows herself to be seduced, knowing that the long meetings are cum dumping. Most wives get picked up at clubs, PTA meeting, offices and of course Malls but Facebook is ideal especially when her boss shares his exploits with friends on his network and you read the comments about her.

Not at all

If one is serious about giving the wife to blk then trust is essential. Once this has been established then I think giving out facebook details is a very valid way to move this forward. I had never thought of that technique before - good skills!

Last edited by a moderator:
mathewinengland said:
If one is serious about giving the wife to blk then trust is essential.

What trust? You are setting up your wife to become black meat, a multiple hole cum dump. The black boss will quite rightly do what he wants with her when he wants, she is his property to use and abuse any way he like, you gave the slut to him.

you in bristol uk i take it

The blk stud gets to abuse the stud quite rightly but he has to earn that. I am sure he will make her into a slut and rather quickly but in reality it is not like that at first - a white girl especailly a british wife often has some issues about fucking other guys and it is essential to get her first steops into being blked right for long term enjoyment.

mathewinengland said:
I am sure he will make her into a slut and rather quickly but in reality it is not like that at first - a white girl especailly a british wife often has some issues about fucking other guys and it is essential to get her first steops into being blked right for long term enjoyment.
I do not know which part of the UK you are from, but in London and the South wives have no problem sleeping around, Bristol from its trading past has always been multicultural..:hump:

where

where in bristol

AnabolicFrog said:
What trust? You are setting up your wife to become black meat, a multiple hole cum dump. The black boss will quite rightly do what he wants with her when he wants, she is his property to use and abuse any way he like, you gave the slut to him.

I can only guess that you have never really been involved in the cuckold scene. Although a few (and I mean a few) ladies would fit your description the vast majority of ladies (and their husbands) would give you a very wide berth with that attitude.

To the OP, it seems you have just met a dreamer - very prevalent in the cuckold scene as plenty of men have a fantasy of being a cuck but have not reached the stage in their relationship where they feel comfortable sharing that with the wife. They are not "fake" (yet) - just not taken the required steps yet, personally it took us years to take the steps and it takes a lot of patience.

From experience, being a cuck means having a loving and strong relationship and understanding where it all leads (or the whole relationship will go down the pan and you are no longer "cucking" but "cheating")

Then deciding together how the fetish will work and always ALWAYS, taking the lead from the lady. The "bull" can say and do what he wants and believe what he wants, including believing he is a god, but the loving couple, chiefly the lady, is always in control IMHO

think I was probably in the wrong then. Most of the cucks here are just fantasy merchants.

Bristol_blk_boss said:
think I was probably in the wrong then. Most of the cucks here are just fantasy merchants.

Quite correct. just as most "bulls" are also nothing of the such. But you weren't in the wrong - just plod on, eventually you will get what you crave

Wish I could believe you mhall. It's a shame really as I'm not the conventional type of bull (cringe when I hear that) and i do enjoy the seduction process through applications on facebook (usually scrabble believe it or not!) I would never compramise somebody on there and I would always keeps cucks informed of progress. If everything did become too much for any party I would back off when requested or, indeed, if the situation got out of control.

I have had, to date, one success using facebook and as it turned out it was an ideal way for the hubbie to break the ice with his wife.

I urge cucks, particularly in my area, (lol) to give this idea some thought. In my experience it's very rewarding for everyone concerned provided respect all round is maintained.

We are not from Bristol, or the wife on facebook, but I must say this does sound very tempting

im in bristol have cuck fantasys ....wife knows about them we roleplay etc...but im not sure if i could give out her facebook details...it would only take 1 comment on her wall ..then everybody would know ....far to risky

1 wonder said:
im in bristol have cuck fantasys ....wife knows about them we roleplay etc...but im not sure if i could give out her facebook details...it would only take 1 comment on her wall ..then everybody would know ....far to risky

If you ever get past the fantasy and role playing (and think very carefully before you do) you may think differently, - the very fact that one message could ****** you as a cuck makes it all the more exciting - and underlines the need to choose your cuckolder with care, making sure you can trust him.

You could, of course, have a seperate account but that would miss the point

1 wonder said:

I understand your concerns wonder (and everyone else that's read this thread) there's loads of personnal details on ones facebook account but I have to say it's the same for me too. I'm in a commercial job where any bad publicity would probably, no definately cost me my position! So ******** anything to the detrament of anyone would be of no use to either parties.

I suppose I was originally after a scenario where the cuck knew what was going on but the wife didn't and I could report back to him secretly the progress that was being made but in your case wonder the wife would probably know what was happening if you've already role played and if you suggested to her this idea she would dismiss it for fear of her friends seeing what was happening and who can blame her! Not many married women want people to know what their secretly up to they will not lose face under any circumstances plus it's not fun in their minds then is it? lol

Check your pm's wonder

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread