• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Facebook UK

• Thread starterBristol_blk_boss
  • Start date
cheshireset said:
:blahblah:
You really need to get in the real world. I choose which guys I meet not my hubby. I am not anyone's meat, black or white. I decide which "hole" is available as I decide what I want. I am nobody's property, not my husbands who I love dearly and been married to for 30 years, and certainly not some new guy who has just come on the scene.

You obviously have your little fantasies, but please don't mistake them for what actually happens in the real world.
cheshireset and mhall
The posts were in relation to Facebook, and the setting up of a wife to be seduced this may not be in your life style or mine, I have never had any input in choosing who my wife fucks., like you cheshireset she chooses her own. I have been in the cuckold scene for many a year and was one of the many original posters on many of the current and defunct sites.

You should both learn to analyse posts and the reply's to them. Cuckolding in its basic form is being married to an promiscuous wife, who goes and does with who when she wants. End of Sermon

AnabolicFrog said:
cheshireset and mhall
The posts were in relation to Facebook, and the setting up of a wife to be seduced this may not be in your life style or mine, I have never had any input in choosing who my wife fucks., like you cheshireset she chooses her own. I have been in the cuckold scene for many a year and was one of the many original posters on many of the current and defunct sites.

You should both learn to analyse posts and the reply's to them. Cuckolding in its basic form is being married to an promiscuous wife, who goes and does with who when she wants. End of Sermon

I don't quite understand the point you are trying to make. Unlike you, it would seem, I don't judge any form of cuckoldry as it has many levels. If a man wishes his wife to cuckold him and goes about trying to get her seduced that is down to him. Whether it is on facebook or not is irrelevant as it could just as easily be at a bar - and my comment was that the idea was interesting - i.e. Non judgemental. It was you that used the course and aggresive language that was judgemental and it was that I was referring to. Your fist post on this thread I totally agree with. but "You are setting up your wife to become black meat, a multiple hole cum dump. The black boss will quite rightly do what he wants with her when he wants, she is his property to use and abuse any way he like, you gave the slut to him" just does not sit well with me and is certainly not what the OP was suggesting - he was clearly talking about seduction.

Would I encourage someone who I think the wife would like to contact her ?- probably. Would it still be her choice? - definately. The fact that she is not on facebook rather rules me out although I would certainly encourage her to join it. Whether she wants to add Facebook as another way of meeting her sexual partners I rather doubt - what we do on the cuckold front is really kept private from most of the people we know - her choice.

For the record, and I have stated this countless times, I personally believe that cuckolding is better done from within a strong and loving relationship and the couple should always be in control. The female of the couple should always be more in control as it is her body and, therefore, her decision what she does with it. Whether she involves her husband or not in "choosing" is down to her and, to a lesser extent, him. You decided to refer to a potential cuckoldress, as a "cum dump" and I can only imagine you refer to your wife along similar lines - I can see why she would want someone else

There is a thin line between cuckoldry and cheating and that is where I choose to draw it from our point of view. You draw your line wherever you want, using whatever judgements you decide, but please don't patronise me or others by claiming some automatic knowledge because you happen to believe you were on "the scene" before anyone else as that is just presumptuous and rude (and if you think my comments about your insulting words were equally presumptuous, then I apologise, but I do not apologise for pointing out the insulting tone of your post). Cuckoldry, in my mind, is an extension of a loving relationship, not a tawdry, filthy "cum dumping" that shows no respect for the lady involved.

Couldn't have put it better myself, I just believe that it helps if public appearences and standards are maintained. So discretion is the key to this and should ALWYS be maintained.

Mhall, I have PM'd You

Users who are viewing this thread