• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Facebook UK

• Thread starterBristol_blk_boss
  • Start date

Bristol_blk_boss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2009
Recently I made contact with a white guy through this sites chat that said he would have liked me to employ his wife then slowly seduce her, which happens often and rarely does this sort of thing amount to any sort of reality. However I seemed to want to stick with this one as something made me interested. we emailed each other a few times and I felt progress was being made and I felt we trusted one another. It came to the point where asked him for his wifes facbook details as i planned to make intial contact through an application on there.

I was bitterly dissapointed when he repeatedly refused to allow me have these details and take, what I considered, the next step saying that their were "to many details" have to say I was mortified. i know theres a element of risk but not one that couldn't be dismissed quite reasonably.

Am I being unreasonable?

unreasonable

It was a natural progression as far as I can tell from what you say here.

So on that basis it was unreasonable BUT one that happens all the time.

Some of it I'm sure is a genuine fear that one will lose their wife. But under that very same cloak is the 'players' that are really just getting off on their own fantasy without the slightest intent to carry it forward. Then theres the closet gays that really just want the BBC for themselves.

This is always going to be the biggest drawback to potential cuckolding - no matter how much we all wish for more honesty. One has to be honest with themselves first.

One can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

I think maybe you were being unreasonable. I know some people have a facebook set up just for sex purposes, but most people have a normal facebook account, with friends and family added...can you really mix wife swapping antics with comments from your boss and your mother-in-law?

Users who are viewing this thread