• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

facial

• Thread starterjayzee
  • Start date

jayzee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2010
ok,for those of you following some of my other threads.every time we meet someone to join us(screw my wife)the guys never seem to be able to make it out in time to cum on her face.as stated before,i beleive this is so they can have another try.so the next time i told the guy(well stud really)she was only going to suck his cock this time.see pic for results(pay close attention to the side of her face)we are still waiting for a black man to step to the plate.

Attachments

• DSC02191.jpg
    DSC02191.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 548
There you go - arrange to get what you want, and you get it :) The tits then take on the secondary role of catching the drips.

Now why do I think this tidy girl will be able to lick her own nipples clean? :D

If she stands with her feet apart after her bull has had his way with her - you can lie underneath and catch the drips, and transfer them onto her titties after a tongue toggle session of pushing a mouthful of sperm back and forth between your mouths.

Yes, if she was lactating, she could easily drink her own milk and not need to go to the tap as often. You could "extract" milk for your latte, right?

moooooooooooooo

duke9555 said:
moooooooooooooo

Protein shakes from the source can become addicted - aka "source energy" or "Nectar of the Gods".

Which option is best?

a) Bull's milk..............................enables pregnancy, creampie country
b) Mother's milk from titties..........caused by pregnancy
c) Pussy milk.............................any time cucky is hungry

yes well this is all very good,but my wife still needs a black man.look anyone who even gets me a leed on a black stud will get custom made pics of my wife doing whatever they want{no anal} with me or if we are lucky a stud we pick up.we need so help with this people!

jayzee said:
yes well this is all very good,but my wife still needs a black man.look anyone who even gets me a leed on a black stud will get custom made pics of my wife doing whatever they want{no anal} with me or if we are lucky a stud we pick up.we need so help with this people!

"look anyone who even gets me a leed on a black stud will get a <REWARD>"

Can't you walk up to a good looking black man in the street, and be honest with what you need? If he can't help personally, he will be able to text his friends to drop what they are doing and come check out this horny couple who need the "blacking option". An envelope with $$$ pays him for his time.