• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Faithful Desi Wife To Take New Cock!

• Thread starterbusybee2011
  • Start date

busybee2011

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2011
Hi all!

We have been married for over 10 yrs and over a period of time the frequency of sex also reduced.. like kind of repetition and boredom set in.

For the past 4 or 5 years I had been toying with the idea of swapping my wife and was chatting with some couples here and there. When I discussed with her, she thought that I had gone crazy. It continued.. and in due course of time I realized that what I actually wanted was to see her getting fucked by other men. I wanted to see her lovely body sway and sweat and shake when other men fucked her... I also wanted to hear her moan and scream while they were at it.

After gathering much courage, one day I had told my wish / fantasy..(because she had already called me crazy). She laughed and said that I was really really crazy. I left at it and when ever a chance arose I brought the topic back. Gradually she stopped laughing at me and said she might try it (for my sake).

I was thrilled and very happy. I bought her loads of lingerie and stuff like that. She posed for me, while I put her pictures on the net. Once in a while she read comments and laughed at it. She even chatted on net with one or two guys and put up some boob show. But it never took anywhere.

About 3 weeks back we went a trip and had planned to meet with a bull who never turned up.. :( I was disappointed a lot!

However this week I accidentally stumbled upon a bull about 5 or 6 yrs younger to her. we chatted for a while and told her about it. She told she could give it a try. Pretty excited I had asked for a one -on-one meeting with a guy at some coffee shop. He turned up promptly. He was well built and was around 6.1 or 6.2 and well behaved and decent.

Yesterday, my wife and I went to meet him. She chatted for a while and said 'Ok' to me when we reached home. When I asked her when can I fix it, she told 'day after tomorrow'. Accordingly I had fixed him up for her and just cant hold on to myself. I am totally excited.

They will 'do' it in the spare bedroom, while I get to watch and participate!!

The thought that my faithful desi wife will be taking a new cock is so intense and arousing, I can't stop dreaming about it...!

great story do you have anymore update's as of yet. keep us posted.

Now that I'm waiting for tomorrow, are there any advices from senior members?? Like 'Do's and Dont's'??

Let them do whatever comes natural to them - no rules, let their chemistry run the ship. You have wanted this dream for so long, and after the deed let your wife know how pleased you are that "she did this for you".

You are just an observer, it is "their time", you are just watching unless she invites you to join in.

I sincerely hope they hit it off, and can date several times a week, to get her fully addicted to sharing her pussy with more than one man. Once she is loving it as part of her life, she will pick guys carefully they turn her on.

Let her stay out late or overnight, don't try to set rules too soon, or she won't be able to fully enjoy the spontaneity of the moment.

Don't change your mind and tell her afterwards that you cannot handle the emotions of other men enjoying her body.

Busy
if you feel you need to put some rule's in place of do's and dont's .
also make sure both of you are on the same page with this.
make sure that before and after that you all talk it out do not hold anything back.
and stand behind her all the way with it.

Saraha said:
after the deed let your wife know how pleased you are that "she did this for you".

You are just an observer, it is "their time", you are just watching unless she invites you to join in.

will do that.. thanks for the advice

dana007 said:
Busy
make sure both of you are on the same page with this.

will talk it out again today..

Wow, you don't say!

can't wait to hear wht happens

Sorry friends! been busy for a while.. this is the update..

He came.. they saw.. and we fucked!

Both of us got ready for the planned ‘action’ the next day morning. She was a bit nervous and I pacified her by telling that she should relax and if she liked she should get on with it or we could stop it anytime.
She showered and changed into a push-up bra and panties followed by a tight fitting tops and another tight fitting Capri… both enhancing her boobs and ass! She looked real hot.
The guy showed up around 1100. I took him inside our home and within a few seconds my wife came in and chatted up in a friendly way to him. He was seated in the couch. I sat a little away from him and invited my wife to sit in between. She promptly obeyed and we all chatted for some more time. While chatting I put my arm around her back and petted her boobs. She raised her eyebrow, blushed and pushed my hand away. He and she continued chatting. He did not make any move. I told him that we were new and so wanted to go on slowly. He was absolutely fine with that. After a couple of minutes, I got up to leave them to themselves. My wife held my hand and told to stay. I said that I would return in a short while.
After a short while, when I returned they were still sitting in the same place, but he was holding her hand! My heart jumped a beat!! She invited me to sit next to her and chided for leaving her alone. I sat next her and in a few minutes the chat went dry.
Then she asked me if we were going to sit like all day long? She suggested why don’t we get along before wasting much time. I stood up and all the three of us walked into the bed room. We sat at the edge and before long I plucked one of her boobs from her tops and began sucking. Soon the guy got the clue and pulled out the other one. My wife fondly ran her hand over my head. I then straightened up and pulled her tops over her head while the guys unhooked her bra. We both sucked her boobs. After a couple of minutes I stood up to leave. She asked where I was going. I told her that I would return soon and stepped out.
When I returned after 5 minutes. I say her lying bareback with only her panties on. The guy was lying by her side and sucking her boobs while at the same time one of his hand worked inside her panty. One of her hand was around his neck while the other ran over his hand that was inside her panty. I went totally mad. I ran out to take the camera and started taking pictures. From that point onwards they were on their own.
Soon her stripped her nude and laid her bareback. He then prepared to mount her while she spread her legs. I positioned between her legs to see how things were going in there! I hard thick cock repeatedly crushed against her pussy and make into her on its own. He did not guide it into her! From then on he began pounding her. After sometime he made her a doggy and fucked. Then he made her climb on him and let her ride. Finally he laid her bareback and increased his thrust. At some point my wife asked him to cum and within a few minutes he came into her. He withdrew and entered the bath room while my wife wore her tops.
When he returned he told that she was ready for me. I replied that I knew it and would have our time once he left. He understood and left in a short while. Their action lasted for about 30 minutes.
I returned and striped my wife and entered her. She was so hot, wet and super slippery. I totally enjoyed and told her about how it felt. We fucked for a while and after which we both came.
While lying next to each other, she asked how did I feel. I told her that it was awesome to watch and hear her and that it was very intense. She told that she was happy for me. But added that it was not the same like we did. She told that she did not enjoy much and missed the tingle and zing thing that she used to feel when I touched her. She also told that she did not ‘come’ with him. However she acknowledged that his cock was slightly thicker than mine and that he was an ‘expert’.
When I chatted up with the guy some time later, he told ‘it’ was ‘good’ but she was not very cooperative. He also acknowledged that she was new to this and this could be the reason.
(The reason for his comments also could be because my wife refusing beforehand for a French kiss or giving oral to another guy. )
However we watched the picture we took later in the night and had a romping sex!

Now I have a few questions here…

1. Is it possible for a woman not to enjoy much and at the same time have a swollen, wet and very slippery pussy from the encounter?

2. What do u make of my wife in her role as a ‘Hot wife’? whether she would be one or not?

Unexpected meet from another bull!

Two days later, a know bull (thro chat) informed that he was nearby and might be able to show up. My wife had last chatted with him over two months ago and she liked him. When I asked my wife, she told me to tell him to come over.
He came early in the evening and we all chatted up nicely. Late in the evening we all went out for dinner. After he went to the spare bed room to change, we entered our bedroom and asked her to join him. She flatly refused and said she was not in a mood. I went out to see the guy watching TV. I went back to our bed room and asked her at least to say good night to that nice guy. With little reluctance she came along me and sat on the couch. I left them for a while. When I returned, I saw the guy sitting next to her with his around her waist near her arm pit. They were still chatting while the guy was slightly caressing her breast. However she continued to chat as if she was not noticing it.
I soon left them alone thinking that after all there could be one more session of steamy sex! But within a few minutes I could hear my wife telling that she was not up to it and that she was sorry. The guy tried her best to convince her, but she apologized and got up and went straight to our bedroom. I could not help but apologize to the guy and went to sleep.
However early in the morning, I woke up when she rubbed against me while asleep. I was aroused and so started foreplay. She was responding nicely and I thought ‘why could we not have 3 some again.’ I told her so but she refused. I requested and pleaded for which she responded by saying that I was forcing her. I said that I was not forcing her but pleading. She told that it amounted to the same. After a while she made up her mind and walk along with me.
I woke up the guy and left her there. Soon the guys started to feel her boobs and began undressing. She put her hand around his neck. I was happy and started clicking pictures. From that point onwards they were largely left alone. He soon undressed her and went between her legs. He worked his tongue on her pussy as well as boobs. After some time, he make her bareback and entered her. The pounding started and continued. At some point of time, I thought he was going to cum. So I told the guy to go slow and make her cum too. At that instant she raised her palm and stopped me as if she was saying ‘ just do not intervene!’ after that the action continued. In all they fucked for around 45 minutes after which she was sweaty and unsteady. When the guy withdrew, I was ready to enter her.
But she stopped me and told she needed a shower first. I waited till she showed and came. after that I fucked her and then we slept.
In the morning everything was normal. She asked what I was wearing. I said ‘after shave and Vintage Black’. She said it smelt good and she hadn’t noticed it that way before and hugged me for a while. the guy got up and left our home after sometime.
Since then, she hasn’t spoken anything to me about that encounter. And I am scared to bring it up, because she might accuse me of forcing her.

The question is…

1. What do u guys think about this episode?
2. Can my wife will be a hotwife?
3. What should be my next action plan or how should I proceed further?

enjoyed your encounters. Looking forward to reading more

Very hot encounters!!!! But I think you are forcing her a little, encouragement is great but if she is not in the mood then why force it?

for the first time another man entering my desi wife!

for the first time another man entering my desi wife!

Attachments

• 1 abt to enter.jpg
    1 abt to enter.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 239
She riding the first bull!

this is where she rides the first bull

Attachments

• she rides 1.jpg
    she rides 1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 217
Encounter with the second bull

She lying bareback and second bull trying to enter

Attachments

• 2nd abt to enter.jpg
    2nd abt to enter.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 187
2nd bull cuming

This is the moment the 2nd bull came into her!

Attachments

• 2nd cumming intoher.jpg
    2nd cumming intoher.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 187
There are abt 4 or 5 questions which i had asked.. i request the senior members to clarify.

Urgent help required..!

My wife has not spoken about it after the second episode..! I do not want to risk opening up the topic myself....Do not know who to proceed further..! seniors please advice on how to proceed further.

Users who are viewing this thread