• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Faithful Wife, Unfaithful.

• Thread startertiny_4_inch
  • Start date
How can you call it a great marriage if you want to have sex and she doesn't?
That is not a great marriage IMHO

Wow. I was unprepared for your last post. You two had a baby? ...and no sex for 16 months? You two need to do some serious talking. You may never have sex with her again but you have every right to ask for some kind of sexual fulfillment from her. The point is you need to make your feelings known to her and she has an obligation to listen.

She is likely cheating on you. What value are you getting out of this if you don't know what's going on in your marriage?

marcus

Well, there is more fulfillment in a marriage than just the sex life. Everything outside the bedroom is excellent and we are thoroughly enjoying being parents.

Since she is uncomfortable with cuckolding, I love the idea of her cheating...or having an emotional affair (like one of the most popular threads on here describes); so while we are talking about it, I am unsure if I want to change anything...at least from the aspect of me getting sex directly from her.

Tiny,

Great to hear that your relationship is fulfilling outside of the bedroom. Mine is too! It is possible that the two of you have a very low sex drive and she remains faithful. But, there might be a problem in the future if you don't talk about it. Let me explain.

My wife loves fucking well hung black men. This has been her preference since she was a teenager. We got together more than a decade ago. She has a regular lover but sometimes he stops visiting for a few months (work related). When it is just the two of us, she goes completely sexless. I can't force her to be aroused by my tiny penis and lack of lovemaking skills. Then, when her lover comes over, she gets giddy with excitement. When he reveals his huge cock, she gets wet and sex is on!

My point is this. If your wife is truly sexless with you, she may not be feeling sexual with you. But, at some point in the future she may meet a guy who makes her wet with desire. After months of no sex, she may act on her desires and fuck him. She did not plan it. The sex will just happen. The choices are, do what it takes to make yourself the guy that makes her wet. Or, if that is not possible (as in my case), create a cuckold relationship that is safe for her to fuck men with your knowledge (and enjoyment). Of course, the final option is to let nature take its course and she will eventually find someone else who turns her on and she will cheat without your knowledge.

Marcus

Marcus,
You are very right. There is definitely a problem in our sex life and we are talking about it. On the one hand, I get to live about a quarter of the lifestyle of a cuckold; but it's definitely not in the right way.
I am at a point where I do not care how it comes about. At the time, I felt extremely betrayed by her affair as it was cheating, albeit in a different way and was still a betrayal to my trust, needs, and desires.
But five years later, if that is the route she wanted to take, I would be ok with it. She does not feel comfortable with cuckolding because she wants to have a traditional faithful marriage and she feels uncomfortable having sexual relations in front of the man she has loved for over 10 years, and she doesn't want to have sex without an emotional attachment.

Users who are viewing this thread