droops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2023
fake my wife please IMG_9156.JPGIMG_9157.JPGIMG_9136.JPG

Reactions: summ1962 and franklyhorny
droops said:
fake my wife pleaseIMG_9156.JPGIMG_9157.JPGIMG_9136.JPG
I can't fake her but would love to fuck her. You have one great trophy wife. I could just eat her up.

Honey, Jamal got me a hostessing job in the VIP room at Club Blaque and I'm already a top earner for him. The boyz just love mature white girls like me, I love them back the best I can, and have totally supressed my gag reflex.

x23W4G.fd3453a8_edited-1.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny
I'm being introduced to Jamal's family, his father here has become quite fond of me. Oh and I'll be away with them next weekend at their secluded mountain cottage. I"m going to be meeting his uncles and cousins who are coming in to party.

x23W4G.tumblr_nypir2aIXF1ut6mbro1_500.jpg

Reactions: littlebill and franklyhorny
wife4guys said:
I'm being introduced to Jamal's family, his father here has become quite fond of me. Oh and I'll be away with them next weekend at their secluded mountain cottage. I"m going to be meeting his uncles and cousins who are coming in to party.

x23W4G.tumblr_nypir2aIXF1ut6mbro1_500.jpg
Those guys are lucky to have found such a beautiful trophy wife to share. I envy them all.

• Love
Reactions: droops and franklyhorny
Reactions: littledevils and franklyhorny
Reactions: sephoro and franklyhorny
franklyhorny said:
She looks so delicious with that cock in her mouth. I'd love to be eating her while she does that.
4.JPG129_1000.jpg

Reactions: sephoro, countryjames and franklyhorny
;jiy.JPG1346124777.jpgnjdde.JPG

droops said:
It's amazing how much cock some women can take. Must go a lot deeper than I thought. Either that or the cock must collapse once it's inside.

349_1000.jpggtrrrt.JPG

jdse.JPG

summ1962 said:
Love to have the one with black guy in middle of husb and wife! Can you put my face and wife’s face on this one for me?

Reactions: franklyhorny