Fakes

• Thread starterWantmywifetobehotwife
  • Start date

Wantmywifetobehotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2021
Is anyone doing fakes? Or tell the app you using for making fakes. I would really love to see my wife faked with other man as she wont do it for real (for now)

Reactions: Philandsarah, WonnaBeYours, SharingMWCouple and 1 other person
Wantmywifetobehotwife said:
Is anyone doing fakes? Or tell the app you using for making fakes. I would really love to see my wife faked with other man as she wont do it for real (for now)
The guy with profile 'dark' does amazing fakes

for fakes of your wife, PM please

Reactions: Kabaldk and KarlandLisa

I would suggest learning how to make deepfakes. https://faceswap.dev/

It may take a little while to learn but the results are well worth it.

i make private fakes

dark said:
i make private fakes
I would love private fakes if you could

Yes i can made private fakes for you absolut discreet

Sent you pm

who want learn deepfake free? i can guide u guys with whereby whule doing my pics

Noraida said:
who want learn deepfake free? i can guide u guys with whereby whule doing my pics
Dm please

I would love this please!

dark said:
Yes i can made private fakes for you absolut discreet
Dm me please

Sorry I’m new here. Do you just mean photoshopping her with another man. Or video?

Hey, I just came across this thread. I can do fake, you can check my work in my profile :)

Reactions: WonnaBeYours
komiks said:
Hey, I just came across this thread. I can do fake, you can check my work in my profile :)

Would appreciate anything you can do. Thanks.

IMG_5625.jpeg
IMG_5727.jpeg
IMG_5728.jpeg
IMG_4310_Original.jpeg
IMG_4909_Original.jpeg
IMG_5071_Original.jpeg