• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Family Fantasies

• Thread starterJames80
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

James80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
Hello All

This feels kinda strange writing this but here gose.

I often have dreams about my mother and sister and them being complete fuck pigs. So i would love for someone to write a story about them doing all kinds of filthy stuff, (the more perverted the better) and send it to me.

If anyone is interested in chatting with me about this stuff or writing the story i would be really greatful.

My email addy is Life_Voyeur @Hotmail. co.uk

I am ver willing to share infromation about them but not pictures so please dont ask for any.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: Somuchtocdo
i'll be interested to see if you get any takers - have either of them ever dated black?

Reactions: Somuchtocdo
Yes my sister has and i used to imagine her getting brutally fucked by him and his mates.

personally i think you have a screw loose, but fantasy is fantasy, and its you'res. why dont you write youre own story! that should feed youre own fetish. there are plenty of erotic story sites with Incest/IR stories.

I think you have two screws loose but write your own story in your mind you know what you want in a fantasy. It sounds to me like you want to fuck your mother and sister yourself thats why two screws loose.

Screws aren't loose, they are completely unhinged.

so pimp does that mean you would never have a mother-daughter in one of youre gangbangs? Ive had mother-daughter fantasy, and have had my opportunities to make it happen, but never did cause girls always were underage. Incest is a hot fantasy too, just leave it at that.

what is the mesage here? it is more of statement or question!

Hell no I'd not allow a mother/daughter tandem at my parties. Incest is NOT a hot fantasy as far as I'm concerned. It's ice cold.

what if the daughter was of legal age, I'm assuming that would be cool? incest like teacher-student like gangbangs and breeding are all hot fantasies to whoever are into them. so a Cuck father and Cuck son are definietly out..LMAO (j/k Pimp..you need not reply to that)

Pooch said:
what if the daughter was of legal age, I'm assuming that would be cool? incest like teacher-student like gangbangs and breeding are all hot fantasies to whoever are into them. so a Cuck father and Cuck son are definietly out..LMAO (j/k Pimp..you need not reply to that)

Damn Pimp the Pooch is trying to flip some shit here on ya must be the heat down south there hitting him on the head. I think though down deep the pooch wants a mother daughter romp for shits and giggles.

I wouldn't care if the mom was 45 and the daughter 25 and both looked like Pamela Anderson. They aint getting in one of my parties.

One Of your Parties?

One of your parties? Just you and Sen Larry Craig?

then you would just be discriminating against legal consenting adults pimp.

My parties, my rules. NO incest or even a remote hint of it. Don't care who doesn't like it.

fair enough not question whether i like it or not relax and enjoy

16 is legal age, where are you living in some Victorian backwater

Pooch. Bear in mind that Pimpology is a middle aged white man, not a black man, you would be an idiot to take any notice of his comments

pimpology101 said:
My parties, my rules. NO incest or even a remote hint of it. Don't care who doesn't like it.
hey Pimp I'm not sayng that the mother daughter has to have sex with one another but if a mother daughter showed up and they took on two different men is that still wrong with you? They never touch one another the whole time just having sex with different men. Give me your feed back on this.

Pimpology - By your reasoning then two brothers (real siblings not just 'bruthaz')
who turned up at one of your gangbangs would be sent away? The same would apply to a black guy and his son?

Hypocrite! (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread