Family memes...

• Thread starterrobandkate
  • Start date

robandkate

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
I like to find pics and add my thoughts to the situation they could represent.

0E3CB93a.jpg 01 (1)a.jpg 2D3D35D1.jpg 3C59BCA1.jpg 4FD3F2F1.jpg 9A65CB2a.jpg 26AAE75a.jpg 69EBBF3a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, engene, Ladiesfucker and 7 others
More...

81AB987a.jpg 291F272a.jpg 1320093a.jpg 2134006a.jpg 2090738a.jpg 0489414513a.jpg 0521484617a.jpg 0550226448a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, engene, Ladiesfucker and 4 others
love them

Reactions: robandkate
More...

0551589970a.jpg ft185.jpg Your-cheating-*****-wifes-love-to-suck-the-cock-2a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, SquirmingSub, baddy145 and 2 others
These are GREAT. Hope you have more

More...

4A1913D1.jpg 331_1000a.jpg milf (7) (2)a.jpg 5A835C9a.jpg 1486750454a.jpg 685_1000a.jpg 106BBDF1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others
wish that were me in some of those

Reactions: robandkate
Great stuff please add more

Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
These are hot! Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, baddy145, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Love the captions! Very interesting reading!

Reactions: baakxxl, toolman2c and robandkate
really great selection

Reactions: toolman2c, baddy145 and robandkate
Jills_husband said:
really great selection

Thank you! I actually created all of these.

I love finding a pic and adding my perverted thoughts about what the pic might represent.

I think that 'family' sexual interaction is hot...mother/son, father/daughter, husband sharing wife with his father, dad sharing daughter with his father (grandfather/granddaughter), cousins, siblings etc...

Reactions: 44 mwm, baddy145, bobstudio83 and 2 others
toolman2c said:
and i always enjoy ur post n comments, U2 r soo interesting

Thanks! I'm glad you like those. I have always been turned on by the idea of involving family in general, and more specifically the husband's dad getting to fuck his hot young wife. Several years after my mom died we actually tried to get my dad to hit on Kate. She was willing but he had to make the first move. Kate dressed sexy around him, flirted with him, and even visited him alone. He was old school and just would not hit on his son's wife. I thought it would be hot if my wife was my dad's secret girlfriend.

I can't get Kate to have sex with my brother (oh, how I have tried) but she has had sex with one of my cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins many times.

Ukhotbull said:
Is your wife in any of the pics with captions?

No. Those are just random pics found on the internet.

robandkate said:

0E3CB93a.jpg 01 (1)a.jpg 2D3D35D1.jpg 3C59BCA1.jpg 4FD3F2F1.jpg 9A65CB2a.jpg 26AAE75a.jpg 69EBBF3a.jpg
you have a sexy wife& a good wife to fuck your father your two brothers so how many kids you have are the kids all from you

engene said:
you have a sexy wife& a good wife to fuck your father your two brothers so how many kids you have are the kids all from you

These are just random pics I found online and made up memes about.

Reactions: engene
robandkate said:

6 month to one year after i get married to my wife i let my younger brother fuck my wife one time thing my wife was on birth control at the time my brother fuck her i wish she would had kept fucking him but never happen. i wish she was not on birth control at the time he fucked her& risk pregnancy from him. about 10 to 15 years later i have other brother he is the youngest brother i want him to fuck my wife but don,t do it because of the kids come in & see him fucking my wife so he do not fuck her. so i have two kids from me one daughter 43 & one son 38 so if i would have to do it over i would let both brother fuck my wife before i had kids& maybe the both would had get her pregnant by them that would been very hot of the brother s getting her pregnant

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
robandkate said:
These are just random pics I found online and made up memes about.
yes im interested in more detail about you lifestyle you wife have been very promiscuous during our marriage with full encouragement & support

• Love
Reactions: monitaur