• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fan of very thick and uncut older black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date

david477

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2007
they seem to stay hard for a long time and they really enjoy when you slide your tongue under their foreskin and they enjoy their foreskin nibbled back and forth inside your mouth...

anyone else enjoy these type of black males?

Most Definitely!! I had a long-term relationship with an older black man I worked with, used to suck that big dick every night , usually right at work. He was uncut, I love uncut men, their cockheads are much more sensitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I hadn't thought about him for years, getting turned on thinking about munching on that big black dick.wish he was still around. I'll be talking about him in my next 'life story' chapters, when I get into how I geared over slowly to all black cock.

Oh God I agree ...LOVE un-cut men , especially older ones ...am 33 and so horny I could scream

Amen To That

Nothing like uncut black cock to get me in a sucking,kissing,nibbling mood

damn those older uncut men...

uummm...

Attachments

• 5u-1854.jpg
    5u-1854.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 3_u1318.jpg
    3_u1318.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 677f.jpg
    677f.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 175
  • b,b,b_and_cums35.jpg
    b,b,b_and_cums35.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 274
  • -i-4skinm001.jpg
    -i-4skinm001.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 323
I too am into "mature" and uncut.....A white guy in his mid 50's in our swinger circle is uncut and I get with him for giving oral whenever I can. there is just something special about that hood that excites me unlike anything else. My blk bf is also in his mid 50's but unfortunatly, is cut. Ohhhhh welllllll

david477 said:
Oh Thanks for posting the photos ...makes my mouth water *BG*

dont mention it...

sandi said:
Oh Thanks for posting the photos ...makes my mouth water *BG*

just imagine sliding your tongue under the still wet with cum foreskin as he pushes his head all over your face and slowly feeds you his thick foreskin...

nibbling for hours...

Attachments

• cfc7.jpg
    cfc7.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 1e6c.jpg
    1e6c.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 6496.jpg
    6496.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 594181635.jpg
    594181635.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 152
I love the pics. Who says that women don't get turned on by visual stimulation? I'm not sure about old guys, but uncut black cock is a favourite of mine. I like to think of (black) cocks as nice toys to play with and suck on. I've found that it is the few older guys that I've been with who had circumsized cocks. I've had three black guys in the past month that I had in my mouth, and two were uncut. The other was from the USA where I gather they still routinely circumsize. We have ships from the US Navy here during the summer. There's something about black guys in their sailor uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread