• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasies of being bullied or humiliated

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Is there anyone else into this? Not the violent types.
More into the idea of being upstaged and bullied in front of my GF or women.

From being cut out of conversation when a guy hits on my GF at a bar, and then seeing her "getting a lift" with her new buddy. To being held down like a weakling by a stud who wants to make me look like a wimp...stripping me off my clothes as I try to stop him like a weakling. Stripping me butt naked at my place in front of my GF and her friends.

I love to imagine being marginalized in front of her. Love to imagine meeting a guy who finds out I am a secret cuck and wimp so would mentally bully me to make the introduction to my GF so he can go about making her his friends with benefits.
Having to set up dates with her and have to inform him so he can join in and then slowly plant the seed to make her his fuck buddy.

Is there anybody into this as well or would be the guy who would be the type to make another mans GF his FWB? Making her your casual sex buddy even though she has a BF. Engineering it to bully and make the wimp make the introductions so you can steal her from him?

So PM me if you are into this. Love to be verbally humiliated on mic chat about her.

Reactions: tommyfootslave and BorrowMyWife
Yes, I am very into the bully fantasies. Like being made to look like a chump in front of my wife by some drunken bar bully that takes a shining to her. I imagine him harrassing her at the bar, or even at our claimed hightop. To the point that she would expect me to step in and say or do something. Yet, I just stand back. Inactive to his tawnting and badgering of my wife. Looking weak in front of him and useless to the both of them. Looking like a little pussy and being passive to the bully who wont leave my wife alone.

As far as a bully making you set your wife up to him, especially if I dont even like the guy, this is one of my biggest fantasies of all time. The idea of my sweet, totally unawares wife becoming the easy prey to some total douchbag is such a turn on to me. To think that it was my doing that made it all happen, that my perverted fantasies and kinky desires are put her in the position to become the filthy plaything to this asshole in the first place.

Reactions: purplejoys and BorrowMyWife
Not bullied per-se. More along the lines of watching her being totally dominated to the point of it being borderline too much for her... but her loving every minute. Add in the element of both of them humiliating me because he's bigger (cock) and better in bed.

I would watch you with you gf in a bar playing pool/darts etc then invite myself over to play against you. Throughout the game I'd make increasingly more suggestive comments about your gf, she would laugh them off but as they become bolder she'd expect you to say something. As you say nothing I get dirtier and even start moving next to her when it's not my shot. You can see she's uncomfortable but your too much of a wimp to say or do anything. The next game I offer a bet, money to you if you win and your gf to me if I win. She looks horrified as you just smile not wanting to anger me. All through the game I'm telling her what I'm going to do to her when I win. Sure enough I win. I make you drive as I get to touching and kissing her in the backseat. We go to your house where I make you show me to the bedroom and then pick out your favourite underwear for her to wear. You help her get ready and then watch as I fuck her like you never could. When you catch her eye she looks at you like the worthless wimp cuckold that you are.

This is not the last time I see you both.

Hope you liked that???

Reactions: tommyfootslave, purplejoys, kmbe and 1 other person
I did enjoy that read!

Because we went to play pool a few weeks back. She was in jeans and a casual top, just a typical date. And I did notice a few guys there eyeing her up when she was walking around or taking a shot. I am sure she noticed but didn't play it up, just ignored them as we had our match.

I do love to be standing there being uncomfortable as your sexual suggestiveness becomes bolder, she doesn't like it but when I don't speak up and say anything she takes it as cue that it isn't a bad thing. She usually would NEVER do something like this but since I am too wimp to say anything she goes along with it. And after I lose the game and her, I prefer to imagine all of us walking out. I'm nervous wondering if you were joking and if you weren't what was going to happen next, thinking there's going to be a whole show and scene about this.
But to my humiliation all that happens is you ask if she's ready and she says "sure". You give me a bullish and sly smile and thank me for the game and I would get a super causal, almost like 2 new friends saying good bye to each other. And I stand there as shes walking next to you towards your car, with your backs facing me. I can see you 2 talking as you walk and see your hand resting on a butt cheek as you walk away from me.

I would rush home and text asking "she doesn't have to go through with this and that I can pick her up right now. and if shes ok?" All I get back is a text back saying "Yup. I'm fine". No other word from her, I wait around hoping to get a text that she changes her mind, but I end up falling asleep.
Waking up the next morning to see no text or calls from her, just that on her Facebook, she has posted herself with her Sunday morning coffee by the beach. With a happy, fun caption to let all her Facebook friends she's having a normal fun Sunday morning.

Acting like nothing happened the night before, as though we played pool. And dropped her home and now shes out having her morning coffee. I would text and call and she would respond the same. Like nothing happened and that our early dinner plans are still on. Acting as though happened and that would just add to my humiliation, knowing what she got up to the night before and how its not even affected her.

Hopefully you enjoyed that post!:redface::redface:

Yeah I liked that post. I'd add a bit at the end though.

Whilst she's texting you saying everything is fine and your dinner plans are still on, I'd have my cock in her mouth, I'd take a picture on my phone and send it to you. On it you can clearly see her phone screen and that she's texting you, but you can also see she's got a mouthful of cock. You read her text and then look at the picture. How does it make you feel knowing what she was doing whilst texting you???

MMmmmmmmm that would be hot.

But I prefer the idea of seeing her post on her facebook the next day, and when I ask her if our dinner plans are still on she would say yes. But turn down my offer for her to stay the night at my place, which usually we are doing something in the bedroom.
Instead after the night of losing her to you over a game of pool, she would tell me in a very casual way she doesn't want to stay over, subtlety letting me know she doesn't need to fool around or fuck cause she's already gotten her needs taken care of that weekend.
And she and I did not spend 1 night fooling around at all.

The best thing about it is not how much of a ***** the wife is being, it's the humiliation that the husband is put through. Knowing how weak he is, that no matter what he hears or sees he's going to do nothing but what he is told.

Reactions: purplejoys
Oh yes...i love the idea of being at home on a weekend night.

And instead of my GF coming over to spend the night, I like to imagine her going out for something normal. Like coffee with her friends or dinner with her family, and to end the night she would stop by her buddies place.
On her back for the rest of the night as the sounds of their flesh slapping each other as he fucks her all night and once in the morning and she goes home. Her family thinking she spent the night with me and have no idea she was banged stupid the whole night.

And the idea of her getting that powerful cuckoldress mode from seeing me being ordered around is quite hot. But I like the idea of being bullied by her in different ways, like on a quiet night she would take me to a empty area to make me wash her car in the nude as she spends the time watching on and on her Facebook talking to her friends like she was at her own place.
Or being made to jerk off infront of her on a boring Sunday at my place, for her amusement cause she wants to see how a man jerks himself up close.

i would arrive at your house, you open the door, you dont recognise me and are about to ask me to leave when your wife says hi and invites me in. she then tells you were old friends and have things to discuss, she tells you in no uncertain terms that you should go outside and do some gardening. as your leaving you hear her telling me "that will give s enough time". you turn around but she just says what are you waiting for.

imagine what im doing to your wife inside your house whilst your banished to the garden. imagine what rooms we go into, what we say and do. every so often out of the corner of your eye you think you see movement in a window. was it just your imagination or did you see your wife pressed up against the glass whilst i fuck her from behind.

eventually you are commanded back inside. your wife now dressed in only her dressing gown and looking exhausted. she says before you sit down give the inside of all the windows a clean. you agree, of course. as your cleaning them you find hand prints, back prints and on more than 1 you find a sticky liquid has run down the window.

how does it feel being bullied into giving up your house so i can fuck your wife and then being made to clean up after us?

Reactions: purplejoys
MMMMMM!! that was a hot read! Loved it.

I would love to be bullied like that...see a stranger come over who she clearly knows and I am asked to go clean the backyard. Making it not sound like too much of an order but still sounding strange for my GF to tell me to leave her alone with a guy in my own place.
Cleaning the backyard and like you said seeing things out the corner of my eye. Was that her hand on the window, did i see her face pressed against the glass through the blinds?
Checking my door to see if I can get back in but for an hour and for 2 or 3 times I check my door to get in but am locked out. As I keep cleaning outside I think I hear a moan or a scream but can't really tell.

Love to have wait an hour before I can get back in. And when i try the door for the 4th time that afternoon since I've been outside. its unlocked. I walk in and no one is home. My GF is gone and so are you. All I can find is a her bra in my living room, and my bed, which I had made in the morning is now messed up. A few wet spots here and there. And as I have to clean up wondering why her bra and my bed were untidy , I kind of know why but still wonder what she was doing in my place for the last hour.

OH yes!

I love the fantasy of her making me think its a fun and erotic act for her to watch...when its really for her to sit and giggle inside. Knowing she can order me around and then watch me jerk and cum right infront of her.
So that it gives her good reason to go find a thick big cock to really fuck her hard. When shes seen mine in action infront of her face.

My wife's lover made me strip naked and masturbate while they cuddled on the couch

tmw1966 said:
My wife's lover made me strip naked and masturbate while they cuddled on the couch.

This has the sound about it of a real experience. I like it; it seems appropriate and suggests your hotwife is imaginative.

You might suggest to your sexy hotwife that she persuade her lover to do that again, so she can require you... in the nude... to suck her toes and kiss and lick her feet while she and her lover cuddle on the couch, to assist her with becoming properly turned-on prior to her and her lover retiring to her boudoir, while you "sleep" (or not) on the couch in the living room, listening to them fuck passionately.

Last edited:
tmw1966 said:
My wife's lover made me strip naked and masturbate while they cuddled on the couch

MMMMM!!! wow! I bet you didn't last long cause I know I wouldn't! :p

Last edited:
I personally like the idea of having to jack off in my bathroom door open as shes fixing her hair and waiting for her "buddy" to come pick her up to go clubbing.
Seeing her walking past my open bathroom door, seeing her in a sexy tight ass hugging outfit. As she leaves and closes the door to get in his waiting car outside it when I would cum. Knowing thats the closest I will be getting sex that night and her night hasn't even started :bj::yumyum:

Users who are viewing this thread