• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasies of being bullied or humiliated

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date
I have alot of experience seeing my white/Asian bfs bullied and embarrass infront of my studs. I'm currently with an older Asian guy and in addition to letting me fem him up and dress him like a slut when my fuck buddies come by he loves to be held down and stripped naked ; then me and the bull make fun of his lil clitty and call him a pretty girl. My bull will sometimes force his cock in my bfs mouth and ass or choke and slap him around in a sexy dominating way.

That's when its initiated tho; ive been at plenty of bars/clubs and had 2-3 thug ass guys hitting on me while my bf either sits quietly nearby or tries to catch our attention only to be shut down. Every one of my bfs has heard leave her alone white boi shes talking to us at some point... sometimes I say hes kind of my bf and is cool and sometimes I let them run him off. Dozens of times ive left bf somewhere waiting on me for hrs because I ran off with a guy who didn't want him around. When I was younger I would sometimes lead white guys on at bar and then start talking to the black guys and wait for the guy to walk up and try to keep flirting with me. It usually ended with the white guy sulking to his friends bout me bein a nword lover; but on one occasion I saw a preppy douche get his ass beat outside a bar for talking too much shit to the guys I was talking to. I realize now how immature I was to get those guys to beat the poor guy up basically but I got such a dominating rush from it all. And still do! Love to make horny lil cucks jealous and humiliated and I'm only getting better lol xoxo

Reactions: cuckeeboy and tomcollins
Why doesn't QueenBimboSarah's post show up?

misterx0112013 said:
Why doesn't QueenBimboSarah's post show up?

...? Ms. QueenBimboSarah's post (above, no. 21, of 15 Oct. 2014) immediately precedes your query, so it was posted to this forum prior (actually, two days prior) to your query.

Sorry wouldn't load earlier. but now does.

In saying that. Hot read Ms. Queen. Love reading hot little stories about GFs/Wives taking over and in charge.

When a cuckold is given the task of cleaning the grooves in the wooden floor with a toothbrush, he has a chance to prove he is completely addicted to the lash of his wife's tongue.

Mmmmmm that would be a hot sight Saraha! Knowing your ******* and ordered around like a lil boy.

I would love the idea more of having to help her iron her dress when my GF comes over as she showers, only when I hang it up I realize it is a micro mini dress which she never ever wears. Getting a quick goodbye as she leaves in her new skimpy outfit for her night out with her girls at the clubs. Not calls or texts back from her as I msg her.

Only updates I get is from her Facebook feeds. Seeing her being tagged in photos by her gals and other names I don't recognize. Guys in her photos I don't know posing with her and her gals on their fun night out. Realizing how short her dress is when I see those candid posts on her profile.
No idea if she went home to her place, crashed at 1 of her gals place or went home with a guy buddy she might have met there.

Only info is her morning after post, of her getting her coffee from her usual Sunday morning cafe visit.

Love being humiliated in front of wife, other men touching, feeling her as they dance. Not dancing with me and immediately accepting another man's offer to dance. He makes sexual suggestion in front of me, she smiles and flirts.

Reactions: purplejoys
I am not real into femdom and have no desire to suffer under the thumb of a cruel and belittling wife. For me it's all about bullying from the lover. Both privately, like through e-mails, texts and being ****** to meet up with him and suffer humiliation from him face to face. Also publically like in the presents of my wife, or while the three of us are out in public together. The type of humiliation I imagine suffering from my wife is her complete and utter submission to him which he uses in ways like ordering us to meet him for dinner in a nice restaurant and to be the happy, loving couple everybody expects. Only to have him show up just before desert and muscle his way into our party and treat himself to a little of my wife. Being fresh and rude with her right there at our table. Treating her like a little slut and making her behave like a little tramp for him right there in front of everybody. Publically humiliating me in front of all these strangers and her only excuse that she just can't help herself around him being broadcast loud enough to be heard by those around us with the gawking stares on their faces. Then being made to leave by management for causing such a scene and being ****** to stay behind and settle up the check as she walks off toward the parking lot with him looking like a cheap trollop hanging off his groping arm.

Reactions: purplejoys
4winds04 said:
I am not real into femdom and have no desire to suffer under the thumb of a cruel and belittling wife. For me it's all about bullying from the lover. Both privately, like through e-mails, texts and being ****** to meet up with him and suffer humiliation from him face to face. Also publically like in the presents of my wife, or while the three of us are out in public together. The type of humiliation I imagine suffering from my wife is her complete and utter submission to him which he uses in ways like ordering us to meet him for dinner in a nice restaurant and to be the happy, loving couple everybody expects. Only to have him show up just before desert and muscle his way into our party and treat himself to a little of my wife. Being fresh and rude with her right there at our table. Treating her like a little slut and making her behave like a little tramp for him right there in front of everybody. Publically humiliating me in front of all these strangers and her only excuse that she just can't help herself around him being broadcast loud enough to be heard by those around us with the gawking stares on their faces. Then being made to leave by management for causing such a scene and being ****** to stay behind and settle up the check as she walks off toward the parking lot with him looking like a cheap trollop hanging off his groping arm.

Different strokes for different folks. Whatever turns u on.
Some people can be happ on a mediocre income, others are not happ even when the are filth-rich and stealing as well.

Read this sentence and guess which letter of the alphabet is sticking on m- ke-board?

Whoreowner said:
i would arrive at your house, you open the door, you dont recognise me and are about to ask me to leave when your wife says hi and invites me in. she then tells you were old friends and have things to discuss, she tells you in no uncertain terms that you should go outside and do some gardening. as your leaving you hear her telling me "that will give s enough time". you turn around but she just says what are you waiting for.

imagine what im doing to your wife inside your house whilst your banished to the garden. imagine what rooms we go into, what we say and do. every so often out of the corner of your eye you think you see movement in a window. was it just your imagination or did you see your wife pressed up against the glass whilst i fuck her from behind.

eventually you are commanded back inside. your wife now dressed in only her dressing gown and looking exhausted. she says before you sit down give the inside of all the windows a clean. you agree, of course. as your cleaning them you find hand prints, back prints and on more than 1 you find a sticky liquid has run down the window.

how does it feel being bullied into giving up your house so i can fuck your wife and then being made to clean up after us?
that is so awesome.
Love to be told to leave them alone and not to come back until a given time. Or even wait in the car to give him a ride home after. Awesome.

nellied@excite.com

Users who are viewing this thread