fantasies

• Thread startervvrocvvv
  • Start date

vvrocvvv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2023
hi, i love wanking while chatting with man about his wife and talking about our cocks mmm.

1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mylatinawife, Bobman, genuinepleasure and 5 others
I enjoy fantasy chatting with a guy about my wife and how they are meeting up during the day. Sometimes they meet in a parking garage or somewhere secluded. It can be just for a quick blowjob or riding him in the car. He tells me all about it but she thinks she's thinks I have no idea.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
I have always wanted to see my wife taking a big cock,then after as i clean her cunt he slips that big cock into me,pushing my face into her cummy ,stretched cunt

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, ChillJaxGuy, genuinepleasure and 2 others
I love talking about my wife , I wish I had a guy close that could take my phone and look at her naked pictures as I was sucking his cock....

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, jayandkimberly, genuinepleasure and 2 others
robleah said:
I love talking about my wife , I wish I had a guy close that could take my phone and look at her naked pictures as I was sucking his cock....
It would be even better to see pics of her taking some nice cock

Reactions: jayandkimberly, BILLD, Treckster and 1 other person
Cum

20240203_081250.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jayandkimberly and genuinepleasure
vvrocvvv said:
hi, i love wanking while chatting with man about his wife and talking about our cocks mmm.

1.jpeg

Reactions: BILLD
I could talk about that big cock fucking my little wife,stretching her open,going deeper than i ever could

Reactions: jayandkimberly and BILLD
just to see her face as you first push inside her,feeling something she has never felt before.her entrance was full and her whole cunt was next

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and jayandkimberly
vvrocvvv said:

1.jpeg
I love doing that! Can we phone?

Actually planning on giving my phone to the next guy i suck so he can see pics of my wife

vvrocvvv said:

1.jpeg
I’d like to do that withbyou

Reactions: jayandkimberly
Cu

Last edited:
A good chat and stroking as we chat about my wife is always lots of fun

We could provide hoot times to each other

Reactions: jayandkimberly
pm me