• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasize about my cousin with BBC

• Thread starterchronicblaze
  • Start date

chronicblaze

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2010
So lately I've been thinking alot about wanting to watch my younger f cousin Lindsay get fucked by a huge black dick. Not because I'm gay or submit to them, but I enjoy seeing the look on a white girl when she experiences pure pleasure. That look drives me crazy. When I see girls I don't even know do it I want to jack my dick right there, but thinking of my cousin, who I grew up close to, taking black meat against her pale skin. Shit, I can blow just thinking about it.

She's got a reputation in the family as the good straight edge girl, but I know better!!! We would play games with each other growing up when my parents babysat for my aunt and uncle. She would always let me steal her panties then walk around our house wearing none knowing fully well how hard it was making me. The look she gave me when she saw may hard on for the first time was unforgettable and a big reason for this new fantasy. Her eyes were wide with surprise, pleasure and exitment all at once. I'll never get it out of my head.

Anyone else have fantasies about relatives. Not tryin to be sick or anything but the thought of her with a big black dick ramming her while she tries to keep her composure...

Maybe I'll post some picks of her in a bikini, I'm just afraid if she sees them somehow she will know right way who the culprit is! Also, I forgot to mention she turned 18 in June 2010 so is perfectly legal.

Always in favor of pretty young ladies pictures showing up on the forum. Not sure what brings a young man with fantasies about his cousin to this forum, but hey, marrying first cousins is legal (I think), so perhaps one day you will qualify!

Yes! Pictures please!

My niece and black cocks

I have a hot younger niece I've mentioned on here before she's 36 now . Anyway she's been with some black guys and has a couple of kids from them . I love it and think it is so hot thinking of them fucking their big black cocks in her . Their big black hands on my niece's big white ass . everytime I visit her and use the bathroom I love to find her soiled thongs . I'll jack off in there smelling my niece's hot wet pussy and ass in them . Sometimes the smell is so strong I love it . And when I'm real lucky some of her black lovers cum will be in them also . I've got it so bad I'll even find a pair of her black lovers soiled boxers and give them a good hard sniff and get so hard . Smelling his piss and sweaty black balls and ass in them thinking of his big fat black cock . I would love to eat my niece's pussy and ass and taste one of her black lovers creampies in her .

Pussy Boy... you should relly see a mental professional and stay away from your neice

jmexpat said:
Pussy Boy... you should relly see a mental professional and stay away from your neice

Ouch did someone take this thread a little too seriously

I doubt Pussy Boy will take your advice jmexpat and I am very sorry he does not fantasize the way you think he should.

I would imagine that one of these days his niece (i before e except after c) or one of her big black boyfriends will catch him and beat his ass to a pulp (for which he will undoubtably be eternally grateful).

Help us all

WOW! I'm truly sorry if I had offended anyone here . I just think my sister-n- laws daugher that I've known her whole life , has grown into a hot maturing 36 y.o women . This thread started with a guy wanting to see his cousin being fucked by a black man . I just mentioned my niece who has had a few black men and I think its exciting . For you susan I can only hope one of her black men friends find out and will have me sucking his cock instead of kicking my ass , Isn't that what we read on here all the time . Ok and I'm a panty sniffer BELIEVE ME there Is a lot more sicker stuff then that on here . I would say most on here need a mentel evaluation .

cool story bro

Pussy Boy I support your right to have whatever fantasies you want and if you enjoy sniffing panties than more power to you. I actually enjoy a fragrant pair of panties myself now and then. I'm not much for used boxers myself but don't let me stop you. However, if your niece or her boyfriend are not into your fantasy and they catch you, you will be sucking through a straw, not a cock.

pussy boy said:
WOW! I'm truly sorry if I had offended anyone here.
For what is worth, your post it's OK with me, pussy boy. I don't see anything offending in it...