• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasize about my wife with her ex

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
mstevens75 said:
Agreed. She has known about my fantasy for years. We role play with a big dildo and it always turns her on, but she has not been open to taking the plunge up to this point. I continue to plant the seed, slowly but surely. The three of us getting drinks has been our running joke the last few days. It will likely fade again, but I feel we are a little closer. Time will tell.
It took me over 10 years to finally get my wife to convince herself to try another man (just once she said). She's seeing a guy now once a week and has others from time to time as well. It's just a matter of patience and letting nature take it's course. Good luck with your quest potential cuckold.

Reactions: littlecucky, PhilippinesFun and robandkate
My wife once told me about her previous boyfriends when we were playing about in bed on holiday one morning. Hearing her talk about their cocks, and performance in bed was a massive turn on. Listening to her tell me about a fling she had with a much older man when she was 21, and how he treated her was amazing. She definitely noticed how much it turned me on hearing it, and seemed surprised at first before she took the opportunity to use it to get what she wanted for the rest of the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate, JeffCA and 2 others
Staghub said:
Ever have any luck?
Nothing new at this point. I don’t think COVID is helping the cause. He is in a band and told her that once they start playing again, we should come and watch. That seems like it could be a perfect scenario. A few drinks for her as she gets horny watching him on stage.

Reactions: willngtobcuc
DanW_cuckold said:
It took me over 10 years to finally get my wife to convince herself to try another man (just once she said). She's seeing a guy now once a week and has others from time to time as well. It's just a matter of patience and letting nature take it's course. Good luck with your quest potential cuckold.
I love hearing stories like this. Keeps hope alive.

Reactions: littlecucky
Theramblingman said:
My wife once told me about her previous boyfriends when we were playing about in bed on holiday one morning. Hearing her talk about their cocks, and performance in bed was a massive turn on. Listening to her tell me about a fling she had with a much older man when she was 21, and how he treated her was amazing. She definitely noticed how much it turned me on hearing it, and seemed surprised at first before she took the opportunity to use it to get what she wanted for the rest of the holiday.
We have done this too. I loved hearing about all her past lovers. She has a couple one night stands with military guys when she lived near a military base right after college. Those were a real turn on.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut and Theramblingman
mstevens75 said:
We have done this too. I loved hearing about all her past lovers. She has a couple one night stands with military guys when she lived near a military base right after college. Those were a real turn on.
Oh man, that’s exactly it. Hearing about her ex boyfriend’s was hot, but I never expected the one night stands, and I wasn’t prepared for how down right dirty she had been with them. I was shocked that she’d done a couple of things with minimal persuasion.
I remember the rest of that holidayas one of the best weeks of my life. It cost me a fortune, but she knew she could have whatever she wanted. Any time I started to say no, she’d pick out one man either at pool side or in the bar we were sat, and make eye contact with him.She then gave them a discreet little show in some way, just for their eyes and mine.

On multiple occasions I watched her take off her bikini top, and sit up so her target could see. She’d never break eye contact. she’d let men look up her skirts in bars, secretly, knowing full well I’d have a problem with hiding and controlling myself. A sure fire plan to get her own way every time.
I’ll never ever get tired of remembering some of the poolside moments, her topples, a stranger staring, ans me with a raging hard on for everyone t

Reactions: littlecucky and mstevens75
Theramblingman said:
Oh man, that’s exactly it. Hearing about her ex boyfriend’s was hot, but I never expected the one night stands, and I wasn’t prepared for how down right dirty she had been with them. I was shocked that she’d done a couple of things with minimal persuasion.
I remember the rest of that holidayas one of the best weeks of my life. It cost me a fortune, but she knew she could have whatever she wanted. Any time I started to say no, she’d pick out one man either at pool side or in the bar we were sat, and make eye contact with him.She then gave them a discreet little show in some way, just for their eyes and mine.

On multiple occasions I watched her take off her bikini top, and sit up so her target could see. She’d never break eye contact. she’d let men look up her skirts in bars, secretly, knowing full well I’d have a problem with hiding and controlling myself. A sure fire plan to get her own way every time.
I’ll never ever get tired of remembering some of the poolside moments, her topples, a stranger staring, ans me with a raging hard on for everyone t
sounds like an awesome holiday! Those are great memories to stroke to for life.

Reactions: Theramblingman
mstevens75 said:
For years, I have fantasized about my wife with her high school boyfriend. They were young at the time and she has told me that she did not realize how big his cock was until she dated others afterwards. She said her fingers did not touch when she held it and she assumed that was normal at the time.
Fast fwd 25 years and she is with me. 5.5” and average girth. I think about seeing her hold that big cock, sucking it and getting fucked by it. He still lives close by and I heard he and his wife recently divorced. I have even thought about contacting him myself to see if he is interested. Wife is nowhere near as horny as she used to be, but all I can think is that his big cock would get her excited again.
I am hard just thinking about it.
Mike
I had to look, and make sure this wasn't my post. I haven't been here in awhile. My wife's ex moved back after a divorce last year, but then moved away to about an hour and a half away. Prior to that we had been using him as a fantasy for a couple years. When he moved back it really ramped up. We never ran into him, but a month or so ago we made the drive to where he lives now, hes a manager at a restaurant, but he wasn't working. When we left she said ,"well that was a waste." I had made her put it in mapquest to find it, she never gave a fight about it, just did it. We,re going back, I may have to find out somehow if he's working or not.

Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate and Theramblingman
cuckluck said:
I had to look, and make sure this wasn't my post. I haven't been here in awhile. My wife's ex moved back after a divorce last year, but then moved away to about an hour and a half away. Prior to that we had been using him as a fantasy for a couple years. When he moved back it really ramped up. We never ran into him, but a month or so ago we made the drive to where he lives now, hes a manager at a restaurant, but he wasn't working. When we left she said ,"well that was a waste." I had made her put it in mapquest to find it, she never gave a fight about it, just did it. We,re going back, I may have to find out somehow if he's working or not.
That sounds awesome. Keep me posted on how it goes. Would love to hear more.

Reactions: littlecucky, cuckluck and Theramblingman
Will do.

Reactions: mstevens75
I actually got my wife Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we got married. Her previous marriage was monogamous but I got her into the lifestle. She was fucking other guys we knew, just not her ex-husband. Like most guys, I had asked Kate about her ex. She said that he has a really big cock. She said it was one of the reasons that she married him. She told me that she did miss his big cock.

Kate has a son from her previous marriage. Her ex-husband picked up their son at our house every-other-Friday afternoon while I was at work. I suggested to Kate that there was no reason that she had to miss out on her ex-husband's big cock just because she was married to me. The next Friday when her ex came to pick up their son Kate let hi bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her while they waited for the daycare bus to drop off their son.

When I got home, I laid Kate back on the table and ate her ex-husbands cum-load out of her before I took her up to bed and fucked her. Kate's ex-husband started arriving earlier on Fridays and spending the extra time in our bed fucking my wife. I liked being around him more at family functions after he started fucking Kate again. He had no idea that it was my idea for him to get to fuck Kate again or that I was eating his cum every time he fucked her.

• Love
Reactions: Erinwhitemom, lnohhnvm, littlecucky and 3 others
Are there any husbands here where their wives have confessed of her past experiences with black guys.. and if so, was any of them long-term experiences or mostly one-night stands..?

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, midnightfapper and PhilippinesFun
robandkate said:
I actually got my wife Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we got married. Her previous marriage was monogamous but I got her into the lifestle. She was fucking other guys we knew, just not her ex-husband. Like most guys, I had asked Kate about her ex. She said that he has a really big cock. She said it was one of the reasons that she married him. She told me that she did miss his big cock.

Kate has a son from her previous marriage. Her ex-husband picked up their son at our house every-other-Friday afternoon while I was at work. I suggested to Kate that there was no reason that she had to miss out on her ex-husband's big cock just because she was married to me. The next Friday when her ex came to pick up their son Kate let hi bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her while they waited for the daycare bus to drop off their son.

When I got home, I laid Kate back on the table and ate her ex-husbands cum-load out of her before I took her up to bed and fucked her. Kate's ex-husband started arriving earlier on Fridays and spending the extra time in our bed fucking my wife. I liked being around him more at family functions after he started fucking Kate again. He had no idea that it was my idea for him to get to fuck Kate again or that I was eating his cum every time he fucked her.
Lovely.

Reactions: ckc
cmeinfl` said:
Are there any husbands here where their wives have confessed of her past experiences with black guys.. and if so, was any of them long-term experiences or mostly one-night stands..?
My wife said she slept with one black guy in college. Sounds like he was a football player and they would hookup once in awhile. I would love to be able to watch that.

Reactions: robandkate, PhilippinesFun and midnightfapper
Last night she had me shave her before we fooled around. As we were kissing to get going, I was rubbing her clit and kissing her neck. As I was rubbing her clit, I asked told her to pretend it was his tongue on her clit while we were kissing. I then asked if he liked her clean shaven pussy and it was like a tidal wave she got so wet at that instant. I then told her to continue thinking of his warm tongue while we kissed and I wanted her to moan in my mouth while we kissed and she thought of him. She ended up having an orgasm just from me rubbing her clit....that never happens. What a turn on it was.

Reactions: littlecucky and Nazareth
I think you're on the right track, if they are communicating regularly and you have her to the point of fantasizing about him during foreplay/sex. Once you have her imagination working on someone she knows in real life, and she becomes comfortable with it, the reality of her doing something for real is within reach.

Reactions: littlecucky and mstevens75
So, we went back to the restaurant where my wife's high school bf works, he wasn't there the first time. His car was there this time so we went in and ate, but sadly he never came around, I assume he was in the office all night. The car I thought was his, had a Navy tag cover, so it had to be his, we fucked good after we got home. Only problem is its an hour and a half ride, luckily there are winery's on the way, she was pretty warmed up when we got there, I'm sure she would have flirted with him, if for no other reason that to get me jealous, and hard. See he doesn't know we know he works there, so its hard to come up with a way to approach him. If he were to come out and ask about the meal then it would open her up to saying something like, "wow, its been a long time." Or him even noticing her, its not like I can say, hey send out the manager, my wife needs to fuck him...lol. Maybe next time, I hope so the food is not that great...hoping the sex is...lol.

mstevens75 said:
I thought this had totally trailed off, but it sounds like they chat back and forth about once per month via email. I joked about her exes all still wanting her tonight and she did say that he said the 3 of us should get drinks some time and he has asked if she wants to chat via phone. I told her to setup drinks and she said she doesn’t think it is a good idea.....gonna have to slowly try to keep the topic going.

What a great situation, I think. So incredibly hot to watch it build and unfold, isn't it? I would be so hard constantly. Wondering if it's going to happen. When. How. Giving little encouragements and innuendos here and there. Watching her for signs that she is considering it more and more, getting turned on by the idea of it. Roleplaying the fantasy with her, watching her cum as she fantasizes about him with you. The more she sees how hard that gets you, the more it will encourage her.

I love the fact that she doesn't think setting up drinks is a good idea. Indicates to me that she wants to fuck him, and knows if you all get together she may not be able to resist.

robandkate said:

Wonderful situation. Congrats. That must be such an unbelievable turn on and satisfying feeling, sitting there at the family function, looking across at him and remembering how good his cum tasted out of your wife's pussy just a few days before.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, littlecucky and robandkate