• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy about another man making my GF his fuck buddy

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Been jacking all weekend since my GF is away with her family.

The fantasy of my conservative GF making a new friend who is a secret Alpha, who uses his charm and mental bullying to hide his true goal of bedding my GF.

Pretending to be just friends but ends up sweet talking her and guilt tripping her to think if she doesn't "help him out with his sexual frustrations", she's being a bad friend.

So I always end up imagining it starting off with handjobs in his car after a coffee with him. Soon she would be blowing him in his car before she gets in hers. To ends up sucking at his place then ends up fucking him too. Just to NOT be a bad friend.

An Alpha who wouldn't give 2 craps that she has a BF and is happy pounding her at his place whenever he needs a fuck.

If you want to chat about her or verbally humiliate me on mic chat and thoughts about her photo. Send me a msg.

Reactions: hikawade
misterx0112013 said:
Been jacking all weekend since my GF is away with her family.

The fantasy of my conservative GF making a new friend who is a secret Alpha, who uses his charm and mental bullying to hide his true goal of bedding my GF.

Pretending to be just friends but ends up sweet talking her and guilt tripping her to think if she doesn't "help him out with his sexual frustrations", she's being a bad friend.

So I always end up imagining it starting off with handjobs in his car after a coffee with him. Soon she would be blowing him in his car before she gets in hers. To ends up sucking at his place then ends up fucking him too. Just to NOT be a bad friend.

An Alpha who wouldn't give 2 craps that she has a BF and is happy pounding her at his place whenever he needs a fuck.

If you want to chat about her or verbally humiliate me on mic chat and thoughts about her photo. Send me a msg.

Do you think your girlfriend wants this to happen - freedom to fuck other men besides you - and if she finds a bigger cock, possibly accepting another man's engagement and wedding rings ????????

I also have a very similar fantasy that I use quite often and usually to explosive orgasms. In mine I befriend a kinky dom on the internet. It starts with some online back and forth that leads to an exchange of phone numbers. Before long the conversations became very personal with him extracting from me my deepest, darkest sexual musings and using them to draw me in deeper. Until one day I find myself feeling guilty about lying to my wife with some lame excuse, just so I could get out alone to meet up with him so we can 'discuss' these dirty fantasies in person. By the end of that first meeting I find myself on my knees naked with my hands behind my back. My swollen cock, hard and purple bobbing in midair to the beat of my heart pounding in my chest. Watching him slowly stroking his own hard cock as he stands before me with a wooden ruler. Ruefully smiling at me and giving my cock, or balls the occasional whack as he made me beg him to seduce and conquer my wife.

With all the new lust he has created me I find myself inviting him over to my own house as a new "friend". Where as pre-planned and armed with personal information about her gained by me, he takes the opportunity to chat up my wife. To find out what made her sexual clock tick. So cunning and persuasive was he that he had her openly flirting with him by the nights end while I sat back and quietly tried to hide my erection.

After that day, for a while he seems to always be around, more than I really feel comfortable with as he slowly works his way under my wife's skin. working on a tip that he got from me he starts exploring her submissive nature. Soon their chatting on the phone and texting all the time. By exploiting her submissiveness he guilt's and pressures my lovely bride into online cheating and soon the texting turns to sexting which soon leads to web camming while I'm at work. Using tactics like the man in your fantasy he soon has her giving hand jobs as she too starts stumbling around on the slippery slope of becoming HIS submissive fucktoy slut.

4winds04 said:
I also have a very similar fantasy that I use quite often and usually to explosive orgasms. In mine I befriend a kinky dom on the internet. It starts with some online back and forth that leads to an exchange of phone numbers. Before long the conversations became very personal with him extracting from me my deepest, darkest sexual musings and using them to draw me in deeper. Until one day I find myself feeling guilty about lying to my wife with some lame excuse, just so I could get out alone to meet up with him so we can 'discuss' these dirty fantasies in person. By the end of that first meeting I find myself on my knees naked with my hands behind my back. My swollen cock, hard and purple bobbing in midair to the beat of my heart pounding in my chest. Watching him slowly stroking his own hard cock as he stands before me with a wooden ruler. Ruefully smiling at me and giving my cock, or balls the occasional whack as he made me beg him to seduce and conquer my wife.

With all the new lust he has created me I find myself inviting him over to my own house as a new "friend". Where as pre-planned and armed with personal information about her gained by me, he takes the opportunity to chat up my wife. To find out what made her sexual clock tick. So cunning and persuasive was he that he had her openly flirting with him by the nights end while I sat back and quietly tried to hide my erection.

After that day, for a while he seems to always be around, more than I really feel comfortable with as he slowly works his way under my wife's skin. working on a tip that he got from me he starts exploring her submissive nature. Soon their chatting on the phone and texting all the time. By exploiting her submissiveness he guilt's and pressures my lovely bride into online cheating and soon the texting turns to sexting which soon leads to web camming while I'm at work. Using tactics like the man in your fantasy he soon has her giving hand jobs as she too starts stumbling around on the slippery slope of becoming HIS submissive fucktoy slut.

Hot , hot, hot, hot, hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Wow, both of these fantasies are HOT. I would love to see wife slowly seduced by an alpha as I stand helplessly by.

Saraha said:
Do you think your girlfriend wants this to happen - freedom to fuck other men besides you - and if she finds a bigger cock, possibly accepting another man's engagement and wedding rings ????????

Well there may be a possibility in the future, if and when we get engaged or married. She's 1 of those "traditional" types of gals when it comes to intimacy that she wants to be secured. Doesn't want to be the gal who has BFs/lovers but none of them make her their wife type of gals.
So I feel if we got married and were into a relationship where she knows I'm not just using her for sex, then yea there is a chance.

But 4winds. You're story def had me going, love the idea of that sense of losing power. Being bullied into it as well as wanting it. Having to give up sensitive info to him so he's job of taking her from me would be easier. Pretending to arrange dates with her but its so that he can be there as well to "bump" into her. I'm thinking he just wants to humiliate me by flirting with her as I watch, but to my horror I see him use the info I get him to see him leave with her number.
Knowing that she's texting him as a friend but he's working his magic to rule of her pussy and I can't do shit to stop him.

4winds - I also thought it a great fantasy. Have you thought about starting your own thread and writing about this fantasy to a full blown conclusion?

mr x - Anymore to report ?

misterx0112013 said:
... I'm thinking he just wants to humiliate me by flirting with her as I watch, but to my horror I see him use the info I get him to see him leave with her number.
Knowing that she's texting him as a friend but he's working his magic to rule of her pussy and I can't do shit to stop him.

I like this aspect, too. Although from a point of the humiliation comes from the wife being the one that's openly flirting, getting excited and/or aroused, and see her give 're-assuring' smiles, touches, maybe even sitting close to him to be more intimate. If you want her to or not doesn't matter once you actually see it for yourself.

Nothing drastic to report on except seeing a guy or 2 checking her out at the gym.

You know the look you give to a cute gal working out. But I do imagine her having a good workout out and then meeting her "owner" who would bounce her on his cock in his back seat. After her workout have her meet him in the quiet section of the carpark outside her gym. Have her ride his cock till he came and have her hop out to go home and shower like nothing happened.

As I just think she's at the gym, waiting for her to text me after her workout

misterx0112013 said:
Nothing drastic to report on except seeing a guy or 2 checking her out at the gym.

You know the look you give to a cute gal working out. But I do imagine her having a good workout out and then meeting her "owner" who would bounce her on his cock in his back seat. After her workout have her meet him in the quiet section of the carpark outside her gym. Have her ride his cock till he came and have her hop out to go home and shower like nothing happened.

As I just think she's at the gym, waiting for her to text me after her workout

...........bounce on his cock in the back seat..... I can see that if I shut my eyes - hope it happens soon.

Oh yes.

The idea of just walking past the empty carpark, where there is 1 car in the distance. Parked alone in a dim light corner. And to see it shaking and bouncing from the outside, knowing my GF is on the inside being bounced on his cock. Since he needed relief after his workout.

The car shaking as I walk in to the gym, going in for my workout as my GF finishes the rest of her workout helping him cum. :redface::redface::D:D

misterx0112013 said:
Oh yes.

The idea of just walking past the empty carpark, where there is 1 car in the distance. Parked alone in a dim light corner. And to see it shaking and bouncing from the outside, knowing my GF is on the inside being bounced on his cock. Since he needed relief after his workout.

The car shaking as I walk in to the gym, going in for my workout as my GF finishes the rest of her workout helping him cum. :redface::redface::D:D

The bouncing so vigorous, the tyres are rubbing against the aspalt and in danger of catching on fire from the friction heating the tyres.

I have seen cars rocking in Lovers' Lane on occasion, and when I was younger, I crept up and saw a naked bum doing the in/out stuff. I was glued to the spot with my eyes as wide as saucers - and I heard every sexy word uttered - and they never knew I was listening.

Oh yes people not realizing that the lone car in the carpark in the back is not empty.

If they slowed and looked they would realize its shaking, with my GF in there being bounced on his cock. He can see her butt jiggling with each bounce as she sits back and has some guys GF riding him in his car.

Users who are viewing this thread