Fantasy of wife fucking client/customer

• Thread starterwanabebicuck
  • Start date

wanabebicuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2023
My wife has a small cleaning business, had many JO sessions fantasizing about an older man hiring her to clean his house and slowly making a move on her and she goes for it.
He then sets up a hidden cam, records them fucking and posts it online.

Reactions: atb147, robandkate and milfbuster
I seduced and fucked the cleaning lady who came to my house, now she charges me twice as much.

• Haha
Reactions: atb147, mailkme and robandkate
wanabebicuck said:
My wife has a small cleaning business, had many JO sessions fantasizing about an older man hiring her to clean his house and slowly making a move on her and she goes for it.
He then sets up a hidden cam, records them fucking and posts it online.
It's a decent fantasy

adolfx said:
I seduced and fucked the cleaning lady who came to my house, now she charges me twice as much.
But is it worth it?

adolfx said:
I was thinking she would all together stop cleaning and just fucking for money

Reactions: robandkate
If she is a sexy woman, be sure she will earn a lot.

I would love to set her up even, giver number to some horny perv.

Reactions: milfbuster
Give it to me 😈

Wifey works with financing emergency and heavy equipment I would love to know that she sucks and fucks all the guys she has to meet with

IMG_8635.png
IMG_8381.jpeg
IMG_8363.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: atb147, Cumeatingwife, robandkate and 2 others
1712675166500.png Wonder how many clients were afforded this view, while she was "closing a deal"?

Reactions: Naughtycub
fk2546 said:
1712675166500.png Wonder how many clients were afforded this view, while she was "closing a deal"?
Right I hope a lot

adolfx said:
Give it to me 😈
considering it ... we are in south nj whats your location?

My wife's (black) bf bragged about his relationship with my wife to a client of his (he works in sales). The client thought he was making it up, skeptical to say the least. This client lives out of town, so her bf flew her with him on a sales trip to prove he wasn't lying about fucking a married white lady "any time he wanted". My wife went along with the caveat that she would corroborate anything he said, but made it clear she had no intention of sleeping with the client. She was very candid about her relationship wither her bf (sexually submissive), that she was a married mom, and that her husband knew about it all and approved. Despite all the blunt sexual banter at dinner, the client did not touch her. But, the second night, after a few glasses of wine she found the client to be more charming and wound up sleeping with the client despite saying she would not. The client was a black man, about 15 years older than her and she didn't consider him particularly attractive. Her bf didn't exactly pimp her out, but the client is really financially important to him and she certainly felt some amount of pressure to be "nice" to him.

My wife normally won't let a stranger touch her sexually. So, doing this was really surprised me. However, it hasn't opened up the flood gates for her to sleep more casually with black men she finds attractive, but doesn't know. In two years since her first black experience, she has only slept with four black men. All of them were men her bf knew very well and arranged.

Reactions: wanabebicuck and milfbuster
adolfx said:
That also happened to me

I used to know a gal, nakedhskpr, who did naked housekeeping with sex when she was not *********.

Reactions: mailkme