• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy that is always recently in my mind

Mywifeishot

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2024
My wife is working in making IT conferences. She has from time to time go to another city. They come to another city, they prepare conferences. They also organize a party before and after the conference for the participants. Recently, however, the company has had financial problems. My fantasy is a boss who tells my wife to do everything she can to keep a client.
After the conference at the closing party, my wife gets ***** and starts actually seducing this client.
They finally end up at the hotel, in her room. He lies on the bed and she, in only her panties, starts doing best blow job ever to him.
At this point he takes her phone and starts recording her doing a blowjob. at one point he says into the phone he is recording: "free *****. do you also want to see her lick my asshole"? and at this point he cuts off and sends this recorded movie to me.

What do you think about my fantasy

Reactions: EdT and AussieDev
That is very hot.
My gf told me about a time she hooked up with a guy at a work conference before we were together.

That kind of thing happens a lot more than people think.

Reactions: Mywifeishot
It also turns me on, that guy would treat her as ONS or conference ***** he fucks once. a year. A to me it is my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread