• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy

• Thread starterBoldrodney
  • Start date

Boldrodney

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2021
I’d love to be dominated by a man woman or couple
And humiliated

CC13259C-BB4D-4A3C-848A-F79ADE43394C.jpeg

Reactions: Sissycdsub, ckc, sdsmwm and 1 other person
I often fantasize about my wife loaning me out to another couple to serve them, and their friends

Reactions: Softwimphub
Mike and Chris said:
I often fantasize about my wife loaning me out to another couple to serve them, and their friends
Would she want to do this

Mike and Chris said:
Would you like her to be ******

Chris likes to tease me with stories of how I would have to serve/service her girl friend and her husband. She tells me how they would whip me to destroy all my resistance. How my body would be for their pleasure. How the husband would use my mouth and ass.

Reactions: ckc
I cannot lie I am always wishing to serve a man or a man and wife.

thumbnail.jpeg

Reactions: Readyu
I have fantisized about Chris having her boyfriend move in and me becoming a beta male serving both of them. Her watching and laughing at me when I have to suck his cock or let him fuck my little white ass

Reactions: Sissycdsub and DaveJ