• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date

jojo4017

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2008
Imagine a wife so dominate that she made you take her to her boyfriends house and when you arrived he was in the driveway by his car. He had a bucket, soap and wax. He instructed you to wash and wax his car while he spent the afternoon fucking your wife. They both walk to the door, she is wearing a skirt and he is running his hand up the back of it. She has on very cute pink panties, your favorites and his hand in on them. You know what he will be doing in a few minutes. It's so hot out and if you don't wash and wax it well she will not do what she is doing again. You hate but at the same time love to have her do this so you begin the work.

jojo4017 said:
It's so hot out and if you don't wash and wax [her lover's car) well she will not do what she is doing again. You hate but at the same time love [that she fucks her lover], so you begin the work.

Hm.... this fantasy gives the cuckold the power to end his wife's affair by simply not washing her lover's car, but instead driving off to see a movie or drink coffee and read a newspaper in a cafe or whatever, until his wife is through spending the afternoon fucking her lover (for the last time). Then, he can drop by and pick her up, thus reclaiming her.

That seems too easy from the point of view of the cuckold, because it transfers power to end his wife's affairs from her to him. Ergo, the wife is not the "dominant" partner in her marriage. Rather, her cuckold is.

Actually,I love this fantasy.I think its hot.

Custer....yes,I understand what you are saying,but my view of it is, if the cuck dosnt clean the car,then the Wife simply dosnt involve the cuck anymore.She justs sees her lover without cucky even knowing about it.

Custer Laststand said:
Hm.... this fantasy gives the cuckold the power to end his wife's affair by simply not washing her lover's car, but instead driving off to see a movie or drink coffee and read a newspaper in a cafe or whatever, until his wife is through spending the afternoon fucking her lover (for the last time). Then, he can drop by and pick her up, thus reclaiming her.

That actually made me laugh, cuz that was exactly what I was thinking.

''Screw your stupid car, I wanna watch !''

:p

If the bull can't see his face reflected in the shiny car you have cleaned and polished, why should you ever be allowed to see her naked again?

A cuck would feel proud to show off a shiny car to prove his gratitude for the Bull adding happiness to the marriage.

After the car, ask what else chores would free him to spend even MORE time with your wife. Otherwise, just give him a couple of hundred dollars to take your wife down south for an overnight vacation.

It's easier just being a cuckold

There go's saraha with her slave shit again .And for you jojo4017 don't you think if you and your wife went to this guy's house . That she just might want to fuck this guy anyway . And like i said before where is the fun and excitment if you can't watch or join in . I just don't get that . being a complete slave or car washer . All i know is i want to be apart of my wife's infidelity .She may go it alone some times , But i know that . And one more thing to think about . if you don't wash his car do you really think he won't want to fuck your wife anyway . If so he has more problems then a dirty car . I do get the fantasy if you want it to be that way there's all kinds of humiliation .

There is nothing wrong with having slave fantasies. Lets face it, we can call it whatever we want to, but being a cuckold is an act of submission, and our submission can take many forms.

A good cuckold continually looks for more ways of proving his gratitude for the value the Bull has added to the marriage. "Words alone" just aren't enough.

Physical evidence of money handed over for wife's vacation with her Bull, or Bull's car washed/waxed, Bull's lawns and garden receiving a make over, etc. take a cuckold beyond being "just a sissy boy". He is physically working hard to show his gratitude while his wife gets "nailed" by a bigger cock. The Bull will have many ideas/suggestions of how the cuckold can show his appreciation.

Sometimes, a cuck will be asked to guide the Bull's penis into the waiting pussy - this is an excellent way to show you care about your wife's happiness. Eating the cream pie is another way, because the wife gets another orgasm (maybe two orgasms).

Elsie Sutton would be pleased with a husband showing gratitude to the Bull. Bulls are in demand by other couples, so if one can be persuaded to "help" your wife with her unmet sexual needs, then it is definitely worth showing you you appreciate giving your wife PREFERENCE over the many other horny pussies waiting for attention in the District.

By selecting your wife, a Bull pays your wife a valuable compliment which lifts her self-esteem up the beauty ladder beyond vanity. So why wouldn't you wish to be pleased, that it is her turn at last "to be taken care of" - and you certaintly don't want the Bull to think he has made a mistake, and should give another couple a chance instead.

A cuck who "does not pay in kind (or donation) for services rendered is indeed a BLOODY UNGRATEFUL HUSBAND. Why should the Bull run up his credit card taking your wife out? ...........go and wash his car RIGHT NOW - b4 he drops your wife, and she blames you and stops your licking duties forever....then she will really believe "you are a loser" and no longer the hero she married..

How about a male slut

I just love my roll as i guess , just a sissy boy now . Sucking my wifes bull hard and yes guiding his big fat cock in my wifes dripping pussy . Mybe i'm just a male slut who likes to see his wife being a female slut . Not a cuckold at all . I could live with that .