Fastest/easiest sexual encounter(s) you've had?

• Thread startermetalore
  • Start date

metalore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2006
I'd like to hear from guys and girls about the fastest they've had sexual relations with a stranger after meeting them.

I know a lot of other guys have doubts about how easy it can be to pick up a woman.

So guys, what's the easiest, fastest you've gotten into a sexual encounter with a woman, whether it be explicit touching, handjobs, blowjobs, or intercourse.

And ladies, how loose have you been? What's the fastest you've performed sexual acts for a stranger guy, or have there been times where a guy was so irresistable he practically got in your pants right then and there?

I remember when i was 14 i was at the arcade playing a skateboarding game. This 17 year old white chick comes up to me and says "Sorry, i'm kind of in a rush but can i give you my number so you can call me later??". Of course I say "yea". Then she leans over to my ear and says "I'll give you a good reason to call me..... I wanna suck your dick". Now like i said i was only 14 so i was just a young bull at the time and to be honest i was slightly intimidated by how bold she was by saying that. Needless to say I called later that night and she was able to sneak away from her parents just long enough to be a ***** and suck my black dick.

^^^^

That was the fastest I had ever put out. my first time with a black guy

it wont let me edit for some reason

Fastest sex

I was at a party and had spent some time in a bedroom with two black guys. I was pretty high, and when I left, I could not find my car in the parking lot. A black guy that was also leaving helped me find my car, and when we found it, I said thanks, and he said that is not the right way to say thanks and pushed me down to my knees. He held my hair with one hand and unzipped with the other. He stuck his cock right into my mouth and said start sucking bitch. And it was so hot. It had been about 5 minutes since I first saw this guy and I was sucking him off in a parking lot. While sucking, another black guy came up, and the first guy said she loves to suck you need to get some of this. The second guy said look at her hand, that is a wedding ring, and he was not going to pass up a chance at some hot white married pussy. The guy I was sucking cummed and I had just finished swallowing when the second guy pulled me up, bent me over the hood of my car and hiked my skirt up. I had lost my panties earlier in the night, and he really pounded me hard. I had such a huge orgasm. I never even got a good look at his face.

SrBilong said:
I love the part where you knew you shouldn't go back to the room with him but your true desire for black cock got the best of you and you did it anyway. :D

Yeah, not sure if I put it in there but it was a "now or never" type thing, and we were on the other side of the country so no one would no.

except the people on DC now...:rolleyes:

But back to the main question, besides this, never less than a week.

An encounter I had this past Thursday stands out. I travel alot for business and I replied to an ad on craigslist about a couple wanting to meet up with a BBC. In the past everytime I've tried craigslist it's usually just emails back and forth and nothing really happens. This time after about 2 or 3 emails the couple came to my hotel and were in the lobby waiting for me. I was geniunely shocked by how smoothly and easy everything went. We ended up having a great time, it renewed my faith in meeting people online.

My wife has had some quick ones, I guess the quickest was meeting a black guy for the first time in a bar and getting fucked in tne mens room, could not even wait to get out of the bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of hours for me...Hub and I were on a motorcycle tour and spent the night in a motel...It was late, he was tired but I wasent, so I got dressed and went to the motel lounge...A pretty cool guy started hitting on me, lots of drinks later I ended up in his room..He fingered and did oral on me bringing me to a orgasm, and I finished him by doing oral on him. To this day Hubby dont believe that I gave a stranger a motel BJ but it helps get him off when I repeat the story.