Fasting Prior To Dates

• Thread starterlittlehubby4
  • Start date

littlehubby4

Barrie /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Jersey City NJ
How has your diet changed for preperation for sex? Fasting a day or day & half before you would be meeting up with your man, and douching how many times? I find that by the end of weekends I am really worn out, my body physically as well as weakness from dieting, and eating much more the early part of the week.
Any comments on how and what you do to prepare yourself and your body?

Barry

What the fuck,dude? Just eat what you want since you are going to be taking dick why do you need to worry about stamina?

Robert Smith said:
What the fuck,dude? Just eat what you want since you are going to be taking dick why do you need to worry about stamina?
Robert, talking about cleaning out your system, using an enema, the fasting (just sticking to liquids) keeps you cleaned out for sex. Your man not needing a condom that way.

On a recent dte I got gagged enough to make me regret having eaten lunch about 2.5hours before. I took him deep throat in the Chruck Traynor position

The postisiton that Linda Lovelace was trained to deep throat in. My boss at part time job had given me the book about her. He also showed me vids of her AND John holmes. Johnny Wadd getting deep throat from a variety of females. Their claim to fame in those days was being able to Deep Thraot THAT man. and What a MAN. I learned later that he preferred boys. WAs surprised my boss, Bill had not told me
Love, heather, whtie sissy shemale in Rochester, NY.
I had a nother BF who wanted me cleaned out completely. He would put on rubber glove and test to see if he found ANY evidence i had not cleaned out completely. A very talented and famous artist. If I was not cleaned out he only let me suck Him. usually twice
As he had hoped to get sucked off and then fuck me.
These were big cocked white men. I also had to tell that I have had 3 long term BF's who had 4.5 inch cocks
and you gotta believe me when i say that is plenty of cock if you let them make good use of it. Help them learn how to use it right for you. Show them they are MEN with COCKS