• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fat ass for bbc

• Thread startermillman
  • Start date

millman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'd like two or more BBC to split my pussy and ass. Tell me what you would like to do.
Do you want me to lick your ass like I'm licking hubby's in pic3 ??

Here are a few more pics of my fat white ass.

Love to shove my cock in it...nice ass

simply outstanding pics and woman would love to play in all that booty check out profile contact info in it

just what i like a fat ass and juicy wet cunt i would fuck her so hard and i would stretch that ass with my cock the bitch is dying to be assfucked by black cock!

Probably this real thick ass the *****, would like to be fuck group of black man's gangsters, criminals! Sex without use what or restrictions of birth rate, at presence of the husband or the man's friend, it was felt publicly that even its family knew that it the ***** for black men

Like seeing a bbw with a bbc :) you know she getting it GOOD

I'd love to hit that ass, then blow my wad all over your face.

nice pics

hey baby, 27/bbc/SC would love to split every hole you got....that ass needs it more than anything. cripjaguar89 on yahoo to get a sample of your punisher.

holy fuck your hot! more picsx of your fat ass w/ black dildo. thanks rod

Thanks for all of the hot comments. I love hearing what you will do to me with those big black cocks.

ive been watchin this site for a while and you are definitly the hottest white girl on this site. your body was made for my big black hands and long fat cock. id defintl eat your ass while pinchin yer nipples. i cant get enough of your dildo pics ,keep poston an i'll keep strokin. thanks crabbie

That ss looks very fuckable. You need to share it with some black studs

Not many comments. Don't you all like me? How about these?

So hot!!!!

Where are you from? Get at me please.

Here are a few more. Do you like?

Nice realy good now show me some shave pussy

put some shoes on girl! :) the higher the better... you have the stance down! :)

That was not really a bat was it? OMG.

V

Users who are viewing this thread