Fattening her up for BBC

• Thread startermdp99
  • Start date

mdp99

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2006
ok, met this woman, her hub and I are trying to fatten her up for BBC. His yahoo IM is capt0343

She's up to 195lbs now!!!

Attachments

• 100_1733.jpg
    100_1733.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 100_1742.jpg
    100_1742.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 393
Fat BBC Slut

Hot, she used to be less, maybe 160lbs. Look at that ass!

Fatten BBC Slut

OK, if you want more, my email is...

vvvhfe@yahoo

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 221
There is a much better way !!

I would agree partly with it as the great majority of BBC’s prefer their sluts to be full figured rather than skinny.
Depending on the situation, like in this case where the hubby/boyfriend is “fattening” her to serve BBC’s without regards to her weight/shape proportions is really not the way to go. I know that bulls & masters will NOT like to have pounds of fat all over their sluts & slaves; of course they would love to have more meat to grab at the right places and still appreciate the beauty of their sluts well proportioned bodies.
I was 110 pounds with 5’4” figure ten years ago at the age of 25, I was a “good girl” innocent with practically no experience (sexually) and never talked to a black man, but after my hubby got me into the BDSM life style (I always wanted to be dominated & punished since I was still in high school back in Japan) and I began to meet black men in our circle.
My figure was nice, I had a little round ass, a firm 34B tits that to this day (35 years old now) I do not need to wear bras, a flat stomach and beautiful shaped legs. When I finally got blacked couple of years back to satisfy my constant need for sex (Nymph) my bull/master to whom I was given told me that I had to gain weight as he liked to grab more meat especially on my ass, he was by far more dominant and more demanding than my hubby.
My master was well educated and much older, he did not force me to eat more or indulge myself in eating fattening food as he knew I will not have a nice shape after that. He told me that with time I will gain enough weight at the right places and that I should continue to moderately exercise to keep my muscle firm. I was being used intensively & extensively on a daily basis by him and his Bros, they taught me how to deep throat and got me addicted to swallow their cum, I was eating a dozen load of fresh cum every day and used for hours.
I guess as I was told by someone of authority on the matter that the huge volume of potent and healthy cum that I have been eating relentlessly and the unyielding daily use of my body are the reason of my current shape, the 20 pounds that I have gained are well distributed, most of them on my ass with a wider hips and fuller ass cheeks.
My bull & his friends are delighted and enjoy me much more while I still look very sexy with or without cloths on. Below are two pictures before and now.
Depending on the situation, like in this case where the hubby/boyfriend is “fattening” her to serve BBC’s without regards to her weight/shape proportions is really not the way to go. I know that bulls & masters will NOT like to have pounds of fat all over their sluts & slaves; of course they would love to have more meat to grab at the right places and still appreciate the beauty of their sluts well proportioned bodies.
I was 110 pounds with 5’4” figure ten years ago at the age of 25, I was a “good girl” innocent with practically no experience (sexually) and never talked to a black man, but after my hubby got me into the BDSM life style (I always wanted to be dominated & punished since I was still in high school back in Japan) and I began to meet black men in our circle.
My figure was nice, I had a little round ass, a firm 34B tits that to this day (35 years old now) I do not need to wear bras, a flat stomach and beautiful shaped legs. When I finally got blacked couple of years back to satisfy my constant need for sex (Nymph) my bull/master to whom I was given told me that I had to gain weight as he liked to grab more meat especially on my ass, he was by far more dominant and more demanding than my hubby.
My master was well educated and much older, he did not force me to eat more or indulge myself in eating fattening food as he knew I will not have a nice shape after that. He told me that with time I will gain enough weight at the right places and that I should continue to moderately exercise to keep my muscle firm. I was being used intensively & extensively on a daily basis by him and his Bros, they taught me how to deep throat and got me addicted to swallow their cum, I was eating a dozen load of fresh cum every day and used for hours.
I guess as I was told by someone of authority on the matter that the huge volume of potent and healthy cum that I have been eating relentlessly and the unyielding daily use of my body are the reason of my current shape, the 20 pounds that I have gained are well distributed, most of them on my ass with a wider hips and fuller ass cheeks.
My bull & his friends are delighted and enjoy me much more while I still look very sexy with or without cloths on. Below are two pictures before and now.
My bull & his friends are delighted and enjoy me much more while I still look very sexy with or without cloths on. Below are two pictures before and one in 2011.

2002 22222 200

Attachments

• Fucked doggy 2004.jpg
    Fucked doggy 2004.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 280
  • The early times 2002.jpg
    The early times 2002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 246
  • Spread your cheeks slut.jpg
    Spread your cheeks slut.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 228
Fattening her up for BBC (part III)

OK, an update, her she is, I'll call her "D", on her skinnier side, 160lbs. Her hub, "B" and I are trying to fatten her up. The previous pics were of D at 190lbs. Hope fully we can convince her how sexy those added pounds look on her!

Attachments

• 100_1496.jpg
    100_1496.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_1247.jpg
    100_1247.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_1259.JPG
    100_1259.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 145
Fattening D Up for BBC (Part IV)

ok, some more pics of D. What do you think? I think she looks hot! Who'd like to see her even curvier? Let us know!!!

capt0343@yahoo.com

vvvhfe@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 100_1248.jpg
    100_1248.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_1406.jpg
    100_1406.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_1202.jpg
    100_1202.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 110
Fattening her Up for BBC (Part VI)

OK, here's the last, if you like, lets us know! maybe we can assure D being heavy is what BBC wants!

Attachments

• 100_1197.jpg
    100_1197.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_1254.jpg
    100_1254.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 114
I don't understand what you and her husband are trying to accomplish by "fattening" her up. We like women of all shapes and sizes so fattening her up isn't really going to make her attractive to a bigger portion of black guys. I'd suggest leaving the weight thing along and just share her as is. I can assure you there are very few black guys that are looking at her saying "Na, I wouldn't touch her unless she added a few pounds"

That's just my opinion.

MDP99,
I tried to stay out of this thread, but I just can't anymore. You and her husband are idiots. Her husband is supposed to love her, yet he is basically force feeding her coronary disease and diabetes. That's sick. Take it from someone who was stupid enough not to take care of himself and now is paying the price. You and especially her hub are causing her an early, painful, unhealthy death. Obviously her self-esteem is in short supply so she allows you two to BS her into thinking that she is doing the right things by gaining all this weight to please you idiots. At 195lbs, she would need to be at least 6'3" to be a healthy weight. It's one thing if people gain the weight themselves, for whatever reason, but when they are pushed to do it by people who supposedly love (husband) and care (you, maybe) about them, it is sick and I hope someday you two get what you deserve. Karma's a bitch!

An interesting thread to say the least. I am a small lady and often get comments that I need " more meat" on my bones. But that does not stop them from pounding me. On the Oprah Channel they show quite often a show called Strange Sex. One story was about a black Husband who was trying to get his wife to weigh 600# and become immobile so she would be completely needing him to do everything for her. I found it strange as she was constanaly eating but he said it made him very sexually attracted to her and they both seemed happy. It is an interesting and different show.

Nice, one of my all time favorites, where a guy gets his GF or mrs to gain for him! An up on D. she stable at around 200lbs. I will meet her in NYC in May. Looking good!

I like curves on a woman, not a fat chick. get your girl hiking, doing pilates and some squats, so she has a round ass, not a round gut.

that shit is disrespectful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, at least SOME people on this thread have brains. Really? Saying black guys like "thick" (or as it's TRULY being referred to FAT) women is more than disrespectful, rude and simple minded. Why not break out the sugary kool-aid, fried chicken, pork rinds and activator comments while you're at it.

Each man has his own preference and while I understand black men say they like "thick" women, I haven't seen a consensus on thick meaning fat among all black men. As previously stated, get her working out and see all the black men that'll love her thick thighs and big ass. THAT'S more what they are referring to. More so over someone with a BMI that an elephant or hippo would admire. Now that is not to say that some do not fancy a larger woman but that would be called a fetish, just like wanting to see your wife fucked by a black man, instead of just another man period (especially if you want big cocks, they come in all colors....no really...they do). Oh and SOME black guys aren't hung either. But I'm sure you knew that one too...

I agree with the post that states "it never stopped them from banging the shit out of me" because really, any idiot willing to turn down a woman for being in shape, nice looking, isn't in it for sex, they are in it for fulfill their fetish so call it as it is.

BTW, I'm Asian too, married to a black male. I'm 5'4, 130, have had 2 kids, have the baby bearing hips, ass that most say "is big for a Chinese girl", B sized tits, have thick thighs and my stomach doesn't prevent me from successfully viewing my toes or anything else for that matter. I'm proud of my body after having my kids and wouldn't "fatten" myself up for anybody. Should my hubby ask, I'd tell him to go fuck himself and find someone that truly loves me....

LOL, I just realized that was probably the most I've written on any post since being a member here but it was just THAT damn irritating!

cpl4fun13 said:
LOL, I just realized that was probably the most I've written on any post since being a member here but it was just THAT damn irritating!

Well said sister !!!

an update on our black cock slut Deb! She is now up to 205 sexy pounds!

Attachments

• 100_6634.jpg
    100_6634.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_6660.jpg
    100_6660.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_6661.jpg
    100_6661.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_6664.jpg
    100_6664.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_6665.jpg
    100_6665.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 87
and some more of Deb!

Attachments

• 100_6671.jpg
    100_6671.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 78
I hope she turns around one day and shoves a giant, jumbo, frozen hot dog sideways up both your asses.