• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Favorite position?

• Thread starterwhitecuckold2003
  • Start date
W

whitecuckold2003

What is your favorite position to watch your wife in? I love when she stradles her lover on the couch and rides his cock and has me lick her ass.

doggy i.e. lying on my back begging and panting

Missionary is still the best for all of us, me, Sue and Don. All 3 of us love how open and receptive her pussy is when she (or we) hold her legs back and she arches her back so her pussy is almost facing upwards. All 3 of us love the deep penetration!

I luv watching her being taken by her lover from behind as he pounds her pussy hard and makes her cumm hard, It;s so hott.

Attachments

• Enjoying doggy..jpg
    Enjoying doggy..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 296
whitecuckold2003 said:
What is your favorite position to watch your wife in? I love when she stradles her lover on the couch and rides his cock and has me lick her ass.

That sounds incredibly erotic; I like it. Another great position would be the same, but with the cuckold nude wearing a chastity device, on his knees, required by his wife to suck her toes and lick her feet while she straddles and rides her lover (on top) on the couch.

AussieCplLookin said:
I luv watching her being taken by her lover from behind as he pounds her pussy hard and makes her cumm hard, It;s so hott.

Is that your girl? I'd love to be able to offer you that sight - it's my favorite way of enjoying a hot, sexy woman :)

Mine, and one of hers, is her riding her partner "reverse cowgirl" on hte couch with me licking her clit. Pure blis.

littlec

SoonToBe said:
Missionary is still the best for all of us, me, Sue and Don. All 3 of us love how open and receptive her pussy is when she (or we) hold her legs back and she arches her back so her pussy is almost facing upwards. All 3 of us love the deep penetration!

We love missionary too; it's both our favorite by far. It's also my most favorite position for her when I get to watch her having sex with another guy.

Thanks Greymaster, it is my wife and she loves being taken in that way
Have a great day, :)
greymaster said:
Is that your girl? I'd love to be able to offer you that sight - it's my favorite way of enjoying a hot, sexy woman :)

NewBedfordCuckold said:
I personally enjoy 69ing with her while her friend does her doggie style...the view is amazing.

That is the best, very humiliating when his balls drag across your face. After he cums watch out for the waterfall!

Users who are viewing this thread