• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Favorite Position

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
What is the favorite position if any you like to see your wife in? I love seeing her on her back legs spread wide but she enjoys being on top or doggie style more. Any opinions?

My favorite position for my wife is any position in which she has another guy's cock shoved up her cunt!

It is easier to watch if she is on her knees and he is fucking her from behind. That way, both her tits and his balls are flopping wildly during the fucking. But whatever the position, I love to be able to see where her pussy lips are stretched around the other guy's prick.

I love seeing my wife taken doogie especially with her facing me.........

I love to watch mine on her back with her ankles up around her ears and her hands gripping his tight ass checks pulling him as deep as she can take him!

newcuckpa said:
...I love seeing her on her back legs spread wide...
and with the fucker crawled inbetween her outstretched legs :p

Would luv to see her on top taking a hot cock into her tight pussy. Watching it stretch out to accommodate the thick fat cock. See her juices flowing down his shaft as it mixes with his precummm and me licking her juices from her pussy n his shaft. Licking his balls as they dangle as she fucks him. And as they fuck I would luv to lick her ass n his ass too. :)

It has to be her getting fucked in the missionary position.

Yes, my wife's legs spead wide with her legs up in the air while getting fucked is great and she sometimes just wants to get submissive and just let her lover(s) ream her good

However my wife usually loves to wrap her legs around her lovers ass, dig her heels into his ass to spur him on trying to set the the pace to achieve her many orgasims. She is multi orgasmic.

It is then a sturggle to determine who is actally in control as it can shift back and forth as they fuck each other.

She also knows how to make her man last and uses her control to let him "cool down" shortly before the serious fucking begins again.

All this is an erotic sight to behold!

I have to say I like seeing her in all of those positions but find it really hot when she is being submissive to her lover.

For watching her - definitely missionary. I love seeing her spread her legs as she gives herself to her lover. But if I'm participating as in a 3-some with her - then on her hands and knees is hot - me in her mouth and him in her pussy.

i like when my wife is under a big black cock
especially when she is screaming

I like doggy style or reverse cowgirl. If I was to watch her with someone, I would like to see her on top, sliding her pussy around a huge cock balls deep.

Users who are viewing this thread