• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fb Info

• Thread starterRoughBull
  • Start date

RoughBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2018
looking for someone who wants their sluts fb *******

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and humilate_me
Hi everyone I'm new here. I need the thoughts of some guys that feel the same way I do. i have access to her email and fb because we share same computer and i used a spyware to get her passwords.
to my suprize she is engaged with diffrent men from various age groups at the same time and has been acting very slutty.
there are guys who seems to be in love with her and have been writing her long emails ,there are are guys who know that she is in rship( as her fb status says, i also knew the guy) still choose to treat her rough . I mean i could have never imagined that she is like that nd although i shuld feel bad its somewhat arousing for me,to know various guys are screwing her.

i can keep updating this thread if someone thinks this is erotic for him also,with screenshots and other details . i dint included any further details bcuz i was not sure if this would turn on anyone else too..

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Pumpnspray, cucki87 and 2 others
every guy needs to realize that your girls DM's are filled with guys that want to replace you.

Reactions: VauxGuy
i am not incest

humilate_me said:
Hi everyone I'm new here. I need the thoughts of some guys that feel the same way I do. i have access to her email and fb because we share same computer and i used a spyware to get her passwords.
to my suprize she is engaged with diffrent men from various age groups at the same time and has been acting very slutty.
there are guys who seems to be in love with her and have been writing her long emails ,there are are guys who know that she is in rship( as her fb status says, i also knew the guy) still choose to treat her rough . I mean i could have never imagined that she is like that nd although i shuld feel bad its somewhat arousing for me,to know various guys are screwing her.

i can keep updating this thread if someone thinks this is erotic for him also,with screenshots and other details . i dint included any further details bcuz i was not sure if this would turn on anyone else too..

you should count yourself lucky,a lot of guys would love this.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I dont know wat to do next though

humilate_me said:
Hi everyone....
Hi....
humilate_me said:
I have access to her email and fb because we share same computer and i used a spyware to get her passwords.
Very sneaky. What is your relationship with "her"? Are you her husband (i.e., her cuckold), or are the two of you in a live-together relationship (an LTR), or is she your woman friend (but you don't live together)?
humilate_me said:
To my surprise, she is engaged with different men from various age groups at the same time and has been acting very slutty.
Nice. Good for your woman....
humilate_me said:
There are guys who seem to be in love with her and have been writing her long emails.
So much the better. Sounds like your woman is attractive, and has good sex appeal....
humilate_me said:
There are are guys who know that she is in rship (as her fb status says, i also knew the guy).
rship => receivership? Defined as: "A court order whereby all the property subject to dispute in a legal action is placed under the dominion and control of an independent person known as a receiver"....? If so, it sounds like your woman is in the midst of a contentious divorce, probably complete with bad feelings on both sides.
humilate_me said:
[But he] still chooses to treat her rough.
Sounds like a former husband who was, and still is, abusive. That could be dangerous for your woman, and possibly for you as well (even though you know the guy).
humilate_me said:
I mean, i could never have imagined she is like that, and although I should feel bad it's somewhat arousing for me,to know various guys are screwing her.
Hey.... there's nothing wrong, or even out of the ordinary, about being secretly turned on by your knowledge that your woman is fucking other men (even though she is not, I gather, openly telling you about her sexual adventures).
humilate_me said:
I can keep updating this thread if someone thinks this is erotic, with screen shots and other details.
I encourage you to do so. Your post re. your secretly-horny woman and her steamy relationships, and her potentially dangerous (it sounds like) relationship with her former probably-cuckolded husband, is interesting.
humilate_me said:
I didn't included any further details because i was not sure if this would turn on anyone else.
Hey.... this sort of thing is what this forum is all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
PM me the info & I'll try to friend her on FB. Then I can report on how hot she is! LOL

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and mikenas
RoughBull said:
looking for someone who wants their sluts fb *******
How?

For all those who think ,she is my wife ..i am not

"

"

Reactions: littlec

Users who are viewing this thread