• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling Addicted

• Thread starterWiscpantiedhubby
  • Start date

Wiscpantiedhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2010
I am a Wisconsin hubby. 39/5'8"/150/medium brown hair/soft brown eyes/arttractive/athletic/tight little feminine panties ass. My wife won't go black and I am very BBC curious. I need to know is it bad of me as a white hubby to crave black cock this bad?? Please pm me and let me know if this is ok for me to want this. Should white hubbies be wanting black cock this bad???

Dude, I know the feeling. I love BBC too!

If I could suck one daily I would. Wanna be a bbc slut

This thread kind of proves the point that there are a lot of white guys looking to suck bbc. I love sucking bbc; running my tongue up and down their gorgeous black shaft; and kissing and licking their balls. It is great! I think there are more white guys wanting to suck bbc then there are woman who want a cuck hubby. Face it, a woman does not need a white hubby to have bbc. So the white guy has to add something to the relationship in order to make it work. It may be different things for different couples. Everyone's situation is a little different. But, I do agree with others in this thread, I do love to suck black cock.

Black cocks are a marvel of nature. No reason white guys shouldn't recognize that and respond accordingly.

Thanks

Thanks to all who answered the post. I just wish some black studs would have replied. I would luv to be face fucked by a hung thick black cock. They just look soooooooo delicious.

i just want mine sucked by the ladies. one thing i will agree with here, there are more white boys wanting to suck cock than women wanting cucks. best of luck in your search boys.

i love black cock and understand
i think MOSt white guys are obseessed with bbc whetehr they do anything abou tit or not
i starte dsucking bbc in high school and never stopped
wife knows all
love ,, MsGary

MOST white hubbies want black cock for themselves. My wife liked the fact I had already sucked cock/ while engaged she got me into black men. I thought she was going to break off wedding plans. It was just the opposite. She does not swing herself bu loves watching me suck a big cock.
She discourages me from getting fucked but nature takes it course that way some times

black cock

I am a married white male in dallas tx and love to suck black cock and the wife has no idea or interest it seems.

I wouldnt feel bad I love black cock and wife dont know t is a itch trying to sneak around but it is all wrth it when I have a beautiful black cock filling my mouth.