Feeling Horny On A Lonely Business Trip

Mrs Livy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 4, 2015
On a business trip, away from my husband...I am feeling really horny in the hotel room... 0839.JPG
0839.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: milffucker, okdeacon, buds13 and 3 others
And where would that be?

In Hong Kong0832.JPG
0832.JPG

Reactions: iome343, buds13, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
mmmm, sexy as fuck.

And that is how we started

Reactions: toolman2c
That is how we started, good luck.

Mrs Livy said:
On a business trip, away from my husband...I am feeling really horny in the hotel room...

Hi Mrs. Livy,

It's unfortunate to hear a sensuous- and sexy-looking married woman like yourself is feeling lonely and horny in your hotel room. :-(

Have you considered going down to the hotel bar for a drink (or two or three)? If you wear your wedding rings, that will probably increase your chances of being noticed by a good-looking man who is similarly lonely, horny, and interested in meeting a woman with whom he won't have to worry about a long-term commitment.

I hope your business trip becomes more satisfying!

—Custer

God that's sexy.. what I'd give to be in hong knog

Awesome photo's Mrs Livy. Love to see more and hear of your business trip adventures.

Nice photos. Who took them? Were you in the hotel room when they were taken?

Mrs Livy said:
On a business trip, away from my husband...I am feeling really horny in the hotel room...0839.JPG
0839.JPG
Well there has got to be some big dicks in Hong Kong. Get you one that will take care of being lonely and fix the rest of your blues as well. You are beautiful and should never have a bad feeling ever. So Dr. Deacon say's go to bed and take a hard dick as many times a day as needed until you are cured. Happiness is its own reward. Thank You for the wonderful pictures. okdeacon