• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling Slutish

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I was getting dressed for a dental appointment. A dentist whom I befriended over the past ten years. It became more then a friendship. This time in a more conservative dress with the hemline at least 3 inches below my knees, when Andrew came into the bedroom.
"Are you serious wearing that knit dress, enhancing your nipples and tits. It becomes you" he said.
"Thank you darling" I replied.
Andrew came closer to me, took me in his arms and groped me in the right places. Massaged my tits, God it turned me on.
"I thought so, don't feel any panty rim or bra strap, always feeling slutish" he stated.
He raised my dress to my upper thighs seeing me in elastic top nylons which turned him on. It always had an effect on him, notingly getting a hard cock in front of me. He lowered my dress, and before helping me slip into my high heels took my foot and rubbed it over his hard dick resulting of cum release into his jeans. I then left the bedroom. Andrew followed me out of the room and gave me a slight spanking on my bum. I turned and we kissed good bye.

I arrived at the dentist on time but waited at least 15 minutes before entering his office. In the interim Andrew called me with an aroused voice telling me he had a hard cock and was stroking it.
"Stop, please stop telling me that" He knew what he was doing, succeeding in getting my pussy wet.
Finally the doctor called me in, had me get comfortable in the chair. My tits were bulging in the knit dress as he placed an apron over my boobs. He told the nurse to leave us since he wanted to discuss something personal with me. She left and closed the door.

The doctor leaned down over me and we kissed. The anticipation absolutely drove me crazy. I was already wet from Andrew's call. Doctor groped my tits, swelling in his hand. I pulled up my dress, widened my legs ******** my wet pussy to him. I heard him open his pants awaiting to receive his cock. I wanted him. It wasn't the first time that we had been together.

He pulled me out of the chair and had me kneel in it. He raised the back of my dress, when there was a knock at the door. He told whoever it was that it will be a short while.
He spread my anal hole, lubed up his cock with Vaseline my Anus as well feeling his fingers going in. That alone made me orgasm. I held on to the back of the chair when

A AAAAHHHH YES YES feeling his cock enter my bum hole.
FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD was all I could say. It was within minutes that I felt his cum shoot into me. The immense spunk leaked out of me down over my nylons. Exhausted, not cleaning myself of his cum, I sat back down into the chair ready for the painful drilling.

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, DannyBoyx, JimSparrow and 2 others
most women are sluts sometimes it takes a little push then everyone is happy

I don't want to be a slut but I feel the need for it to keep my man hard. One of his friends, my man doesn't know, has me suck him off and swallow. If I don't swallow he slaps me.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, belittleme, DannyBoyx and 2 others
you say you dont want to be does your body tell you different

Reactions: Gaezel
hdguy said:
hdguy said:
Terrible not able to control need of cock

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
noway enjoy it my wife has the same lust for cock

Helga said:
Terrible not able to control need of cock
Maybe my wife has same feelings

Helga said:
I was getting dressed for a dental appointment. A dentist whom I befriended over the past ten years. It became more then a friendship. This time in a more conservative dress with the hemline at least 3 inches below my knees, when Andrew came into the bedroom.
"Are you serious wearing that knit dress, enhancing your nipples and tits. It becomes you" he said.
"Thank you darling" I replied.
Andrew came closer to me, took me in his arms and groped me in the right places. Massaged my tits, God it turned me on.
"I thought so, don't feel any panty rim or bra strap, always feeling slutish" he stated.
He raised my dress to my upper thighs seeing me in elastic top nylons which turned him on. It always had an effect on him, notingly getting a hard cock in front of me. He lowered my dress, and before helping me slip into my high heels took my foot and rubbed it over his hard dick resulting of cum release into his jeans. I then left the bedroom. Andrew followed me out of the room and gave me a slight spanking on my bum. I turned and we kissed good bye.

I arrived at the dentist on time but waited at least 15 minutes before entering his office. In the interim Andrew called me with an aroused voice telling me he had a hard cock and was stroking it.
"Stop, please stop telling me that" He knew what he was doing, succeeding in getting my pussy wet.
Finally the doctor called me in, had me get comfortable in the chair. My tits were bulging in the knit dress as he placed an apron over my boobs. He told the nurse to leave us since he wanted to discuss something personal with me. She left and closed the door.

The doctor leaned down over me and we kissed. The anticipation absolutely drove me crazy. I was already wet from Andrew's call. Doctor groped my tits, swelling in his hand. I pulled up my dress, widened my legs ******** my wet pussy to him. I heard him open his pants awaiting to receive his cock. I wanted him. It wasn't the first time that we had been together.

He pulled me out of the chair and had me kneel in it. He raised the back of my dress, when there was a knock at the door. He told whoever it was that it will be a short while.
He spread my anal hole, lubed up his cock with Vaseline my Anus as well feeling his fingers going in. That alone made me orgasm. I held on to the back of the chair when

A AAAAHHHH YES YES feeling his cock enter my bum hole.
FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD was all I could say. It was within minutes that I felt his cum shoot into me. The immense spunk leaked out of me down over my nylons. Exhausted, not cleaning myself of his cum, I sat back down into the chair ready for the painful drilling.
Im a dentist , i would def enjoy patients like you

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread