• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feelings for her boyfriend

• Thread startermar1111164
  • Start date

mar1111164

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2011
my wife told me last week that she has feelings for her steady boyfriend, she has been seeing him almost a year. she started spending weekends with him and they even went on a mini vacation together. She would like to move in and live with him for awhile . she wants to be in his bed every night she says, i dont want to lose her but feel i have no choice now, I have to let her go and hope she returns, we are having dinner Fri night just the three of us because he wants to talk to me, should be interesting, he is a great guy and i know he has the best intentions. if i lose her to him i want to remain friends with them both, not get mad and hateful, i will be hurt of course but what else can i do?

Reactions: lapitup65
Offer her an ammicable divorce.

What did you expect? With all the time she is spending with him, there was bound to become an emotional bond with him. I wonder how long she has carried these feelings around before finally revealing them to you?

Your wife could be different, but most women who seek the space she is seeking from you are in reality looking to replace the marriage partner. This could be a trial run to see how living with her BF would be full time before splitting with you.

I do hope you will report back on what the BF says to you. From your post so far, I'm not getting a good feeling for the future and your marriage.

this cuckold thing is fraught with dangers many of which
we can see coming or at least shood c

Yes I know it does not look good, its kind of ironic, I told her boyfriend Mike months ago that i wanted him to replace me in the bedroom, that she needed a real man, and he has for the most part, and was happy to do it,, we have had sex maybe three times in 9 months, she also made me have a condom on and let Mike cum inside her which was ok with me, now Friday night I believe i am going to find out that Mike wants to replace me all together and have her for his own..

You are right Duke, I should have seen this coming, I pushed her into the arms of a man who was bigger, stronger, much better looking, a much better lover and who has a great career, they spent weekends together, making love and getting to know each other, now i may be losing her because of my fantasy, we shall see i guess,

mar1111164 said:
You are right Duke, I should have seen this coming, I pushed her into the arms of a man who was bigger, stronger, much better looking, a much better lover and who has a great career, they spent weekends together, making love and getting to know each other, now i may be losing her because of my fantasy, we shall see i guess,

===========

in other startling news the Sun is found 2 b hot :p

This is a common problem if you don't have or keep a strong bind with your wife. What could she possible gain from staying with you?

my husband would love to be where you are right now. He thinks it would be the ultimate in cuckolding. it's really not such a bad thing and doesn't mean the cuckolding experience truly ends for you if you remain friends.

mar1111164, Talk to her! What does she want?
Just because she wants him in her bed full time doesn't necessarily mean it is over between you two. Do you have a nice/big place, why don't you invite him to move into your place? There is more to marriage then sex/sleeping together. Tell her how you feel/want and see where it goes from there.

The way to treat a cucky white boy - ********.com

I just got home from having dinner with my wife and her boyfriend Mike, she says that she is moving in with him tomorrow, he felt a little bad but said this was not planned. she told me she did not want a divorce, she just wanted to be with him full time, I guess it has to be this way, they told me that i could come over on occasion and watch them make love but Mike made it clear that I could not have any sexual relations with her, she said she loved me but to think of this as a new chapter in our marriage, I told them that i am ok with whatever decisions they make, what else could i do? They also told me they have plans to go away together the first two weeks of Aug, to to celebrate the beginning of thier relationship as a couple, they will be out of the counrtry and did not want me to worry, she kissed me goodbye and said thankyou for this, she was so happy, i am sad but happy for her also.....

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!!!! Fetishes aside - Fight for what you want man!! :mad::mad::mad:

What do you want out of it? Not that it appears to matter any longer since they are doing what they want. I think it is good that she doesn't want to divorce you since she is getting what she wants and you get to be the total outsider you are looking for. How do you feel about be completely denied your wife's pussy by her lover? That is so sweet that they will let you watch from time to time getting her pussy filled!

You should all just live together.

I have to say that all though i will miss seeing her everyday that my cock has been hard the whole time, i am very turned on by it, he replaced me in the bedroom and i truly wanted him to do this, he is a far superior male then me in every way,, now he is replacing me totally, I watched them tonight and could tell that they were in love, she has given herself to this man heart mind body and soul, yes it is fair to say i will enjoy being a total outsider just watching them,,it is what i want, i have always submitted to her boyfriend so being denied her is no problem, she is his, as maybe it should be, i want to remain friends with them both and look forward to being invited to thier place to watch..

mar1111164 said:
I have to say that all though i will miss seeing her everyday that my cock has been hard the whole time, i am very turned on by it, he replaced me in the bedroom and i truly wanted him to do this, he is a far superior male then me in every way,, now he is replacing me totally, I watched them tonight and could tell that they were in love, she has given herself to this man heart mind body and soul, yes it is fair to say i will enjoy being a total outsider just watching them,,it is what i want, i have always submitted to her boyfriend so being denied her is no problem, she is his, as maybe it should be, i want to remain friends with them both and look forward to being invited to thier place to watch..

That's all the stuff that I fear happening or maybe I'm just no to that point yet. I do think it's the whole alpha male thing that gets me going.

Don't hold your breath waiting for too many invites to watch. Looks as if maybe they were easing you in a bit until it was obvious you weren't going to melt down. The less she sees you, the weaker the bond you two have.

I have seen it happen that a wife, once the excitement begins to wane with the new man, will actually desire to come back home. But even more, I have seen them gone for good.

Good luck!

Well, this happens sometimes. I lost a gf at uni this way. Just count yourself lucky that she is not also your key holder.

You got your wishes granted, but what do (your family and her family) think about this? It is not the sort of thing you could hide from them. How long have you been married?

Users who are viewing this thread