• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fellow bulls, how do I tell if my white female boss is into BBC??

• Thread startermandingonigga25
  • Start date

mandingonigga25

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2006
she has a husband and kids of course, is thick as FUCK and everyday I imagine pummeling that pussy. many times i've come close to approaching her but better judgement prevails. when we talk i do my best to give her more than significant eye contact, which she seems to return. i'm having a real hard time reading her yet and still. i wear my best cologne and make sure i get close enough for it to intoxicate her. i wish i could get her to approach me because it would be ON AND POPPING!!

Your cologne may be too strong. Don't over do it. Ask her what she is doing for the weekend, stuff like that. Do you have a pic to post? probably not because that would be unexplainable. What is her body like, hair, age, etc. Keep us updated!

Yeah play it cool man - just cause she is friendly does not mean she wnats to fuck you. Test the waters first like watchwife says

lol hell no i don't have a pic but i'll work on it. might try to get a group shot with some other coworkers and edit them all out. but she's a chunky broad with a big ass like us bulls love, she keeps her nails and toes done and is always wearing open toe shoes and tight pants that make my fuckin' mouth water. she's a brunette who wears glasses, 35 yrs old ,no tan so she's pale but it works for her. i'd love to see her tanned it would push me over the edge.

yea i am playing it cool i just don't know how to get past the workplace niceties and get down to the real conversation. she knows i know she has a hubby and all that and being that i only see her at work i don't want to even chance a harassment charge or any awkwardness in the work center after a rejected advance.

I have been in your shoe, but remember, even if she wants you, and I am sure she is at least curious, as a woman in todays work environment,,,,she can always get you in touble by just saying you looked at her in a certain way. She maybe curious, but she may not take the chance for black cock for another 15yrs. I know what you mean by the perfect big booty white woman, its like a fantasy in front of your eyes, but remember there are a lot more white women like that.
Here is how you handle it, first of all forget thinking something is going to happen,,,,,that constant hoping and wishing is not doing you any thing constructive. What you do let it be known how beautiful certain white actresses are, but do this with out putting down black women, because this will make your attraction seem shallow. \Shows your attraction to white women more by being friendlly and helpful with the white women around the work place, and if possible bring in a white girl friend around work. It will have the same affect as if you saw her with another brother or over heard her saying how handsome Denzel or Will Smith is. That has worked for me.

lewis said:
I have been in your shoe, but remember, even if she wants you, and I am sure she is at least curious, as a woman in todays work environment,,,,she can always get you in touble by just saying you looked at her in a certain way. She maybe curious, but she may not take the chance for black cock for another 15yrs. I know what you mean by the perfect big booty white woman, its like a fantasy in front of your eyes, but remember there are a lot more white women like that.
Here is how you handle it, first of all forget thinking something is going to happen,,,,,that constant hoping and wishing is not doing you any thing constructive. What you do let it be known how beautiful certain white actresses are, but do this with out putting down black women, because this will make your attraction seem shallow. \Shows your attraction to white women more by being friendlly and helpful with the white women around the work place, and if possible bring in a white girl friend around work. It will have the same affect as if you saw her with another brother or over heard her saying how handsome Denzel or Will Smith is. That has worked for me.
hmmmm...you got somethin here..

When I was 25, I was inpatient, I am 44 now and let me tell you, you have a lot of good years ahead and more big booty white babes to be had, thats the big picture. I once had a freshly divore super booty blue-eye blonde from my gym come up to me and tell me to take her dancing, but because a ton of white guys were also after her to go out, she just went with the easier choice, but I just went out with another white babe at the same gym, nonetheless I alway knew that she wanted black......but some other brother will get it when she finally gets the nerve to get some black.
play it cool

I posted earlier and it got deleted.

The lunch thing is cool,another thing is to compliment her on a specific item of clothing. Compliment the style or color and leave it as that. Watch her reaction in a day or two to se if she wears something similiar to catch your eye. Proceed from there.

Another thing is for you to arrange a friday night get together at a local bar with the fellow employees and invite her. Her guard will be down and a few drinks in her will loosen her up.

Keep us updated.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread