• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Female cuckolding (cuckqueaning)

• Thread starterMastersBitch96
  • Start date
M

MastersBitch96

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the site and hoping that I can find some like minded people and support here! :) I am a female slave, married to my Master and he has recently begun cucking me. I've found that there seems to be NO community out there for female cucks. I've scoured so many sites, both cucking sites and bdsm sites and only turned up 2 other cucked girls. So, basically I'm wondering, am I welcome here? Is there a particular section of the forums that might be well suited to me, and is there anyone else like me here? If anyone has any questions about the specifics of my cucking, or that of the relationship between my Master and I, I'll be happy to answer, but since I don't know how or if I can fit in here, I won't belabor this post, with too much detail. Thanks in advance for any replies! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As a submissive female slave you have no choice but to allow your Master to be polymory as you have agreed that he is Boss and has ownership of your sexuality. I am assuming that you live 24/7 with him as a married wife.

It is important for him to be poly so that he can grow his sexual skills and bring these to the bedroom when he pleasures your body. You therefore benefit from his sleeping with other women. As his slave, you do not need to be intimate with other humans, unless he prefers to select his friends (male or female) to mate with you on special occasions (as a special gift from him to you).

I do not know of any female cucking communities that are not mostly lesbian, but I am pleased you are reaching out to find one that can help you achieve more enjoyment from being a married slave.

Welcome!

MastersBitch,

MastersBitch96 said:
.... So, basically I'm wondering, am I welcome here? ....

Yes, you are welcome here. I hope you will tell us your story.

—Custer

Berenia said:
As a submissive female slave you have no choice but to allow your Master to be polymory as you have agreed that he is Boss and has ownership of your sexuality. I am assuming that you live 24/7 with him as a married wife.

It is important for him to be poly so that he can grow his sexual skills and bring these to the bedroom when he pleasures your body. You therefore benefit from his sleeping with other women. As his slave, you do not need to be intimate with other humans, unless he prefers to select his friends (male or female) to mate with you on special occasions (as a special gift from him to you).

I do not know of any female cucking communities that are not mostly lesbian, but I am pleased you are reaching out to find one that can help you achieve more enjoyment from being a married slave.

Hi! Well, we have had polyamorous relationships in the past, and I genuinely don't view this as poly. When we were poly, we were in long term relationships with our ex's... additionally, I was ALWAYS allowed to play with the other girl (I'm VERY bisexual). At this time, Master no longer allows me to play with the women that he fucks and/or plays with in a bdsm context. Yes, we do live together... we have been married 8 years, been together 12. I agree that while, I am very into this new lifestyle he has started for us, as I am a major humiliation slut, it is ultimately his choice to do it or not do it. I think the way I view it is that he has a HUGE need for a large number of partners (though we were completely monogomous from 1996-2004), and that as much as he loves me and loves sex and play with me, I simply can not fullfill his need for multiple partners. He does not share me whatsoever with men, as he is very possessive of his property. As I said, he did used to allow me female partners, but he no longer does... that is my personal form of chastity, I guess. I am a very happy wife and slave, but it can be VERY emotional for me at times... knowing he is doing this to me, but it is a delicious sort of pain and gives me a huge sense of humility, which is wonderful. Anyway, thank you for your reply...hope I addressed your points! :D

Custer Laststand said:
MastersBitch,

Yes, you are welcome here. I hope you will tell us your story.

—Custer

Thank you so much for the welcome! :) I just got done telling some of the most relevent details to the previous poster, but if you have any specific questions for me about myself, my Master or our relationship and the role that cucking plays in it, please feel free to ask! :) Again, thanks!

Thanks for your description, which is very interesting.

Hi Mastersbitch,

MastersBitch96 said:
Thank you so much for the welcome! :) I just got done telling some of the most relevent details to the previous poster, but if you have any specific questions for me about myself, my Master or our relationship and the role that cucking plays in it, please feel free to ask! :) Again, thanks!

You're welcome. And thanks for your description of your relationship with your master in response to Berenia's post. We don't get very many contributions like yours in this forum. It's very interesting.

Best wishes—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Mastersbitch,

You're welcome. And thanks for your description of your relationship with your master in response to Berenia's post. We don't get very many contributions like yours in this forum. It's very interesting.

Best wishes—

Custer

Thank you, again. I have been practically ridden out of 'town' on a rail, from most other sites when I have tried to explain my relationship and my cucked status. It's always amazing to me that people can expect everyone to be understanding and open to their lifestyles, but then turn around and critique someone else's. :confused: I think I might be able to learn a lot and get some great support here. :)

I wish your Master would allow you to enjoy your bi-side to the max as this would make you fel emotionally complete - but I do understand that this is your personal chastity denial in the same way as a male cuck gets his penis caged.

Are you allowed to self-pleasure yourself when he is not around or is that banned also?

Your precious exeriences have prepared your mind for your new lifestyle, and I salute you for having the courage to enter into it and remain faithfully monogamous whilst your Master is free to express his sexuality in polymory ways to his heart's content.

Yes, you are a true blue "female-cuckold slave" and Your Master is a "male-cuckoldress dom". And it is your free choice.

It would be wonderful if you would feel able to share some of your poly experiences from your heart, so we can all begin to understand more about your adventures; and some of the times your Master got jealous.

What sort of things release your humiliation?
What kind of clothes are you required to wear? Conservative or very sexy?
Do you get spanked or disciplined?

Berenia said:
I wish your Master would allow you to enjoy your bi-side to the max as this would make you fel emotionally complete - but I do understand that this is your personal chastity denial in the same way as a male cuck gets his penis caged.

Are you allowed to self-pleasure yourself when he is not around or is that banned also?

Your precious exeriences have prepared your mind for your new lifestyle, and I salute you for having the courage to enter into it and remain faithfully monogamous whilst your Master is free to express his sexuality in polymory ways to his heart's content.

Yes, you are a true blue "female-cuckold slave" and Your Master is a "male-cuckoldress dom". And it is your free choice.

It would be wonderful if you would feel able to share some of your poly experiences from your heart, so we can all begin to understand more about your adventures; and some of the times your Master got jealous.

What sort of things release your humiliation?
What kind of clothes are you required to wear? Conservative or very sexy?
Do you get spanked or disciplined?

I am not allowed to self pleasure without explicit permission. Most times, he does not say no, when we are together, if for instance, I am feeling worked up and he is not, however, I am not ever allowed to masturbate while he is having another woman. Thus far, we have not been able to have a situation where the cucking could happen before my eyes... he has had to go out to their homes etc. but upon his return home, I am always allowed to masturbate immediately, while I orally clean him from his fun.

Hmmm, previous polys... well, of course, every relationship has been different. There have been 4 relationships of that nature over the past 4 years. In all cases, there was love shared between all of us for one another, and in two of the four, the girls resided with us, even sharing our bed every night. They were polyamorous in it's most traditional meaning of more than one love. Our last poly definately stands out as the most influential in us ending up where we are now. We were with her for a year and a half of hell on earth. In our previous dynamics I had been the alpha sub, but with her, I was actually her direct domme, with my Master having the overall umbrella sort of head of the household place. What we discovered from this was that, while I can be a very sadistic person, and am very capable of switching IF the person I'm topping is female.... honestly, I am a very good scening top- I'm very creative and have no mercy :D however, when allowed to have a position of authority as a 24/7 domme.... I turn into a train wreck. My relationship with my Master suffered horribly from it... my submissiveness took a nose dive, and I was an irresponsible and inconsistant domme at best. On top of those issues, there was my raging jealousy... not really about the sexual relationships he had with our ex-girlfriends... as I said, I was almost always present and involved, however what I discovered about myself is that I can not handle him actually being in love with another person as well as me, and in truth, he could not handle me being in love with another person either. Granted, it did not help that the girl in question, who was my sub, was always trying to come between us and was crazy as a shit house rat, besides.... really, really clinically insane--had MANY psychiatric hospitalizations prior to our meeting her. After finally breaking up with her, we first decided that we would simply have little non-emotional flings with other women... but never again would we do poly. However, the impact that my former sub had on my emotions and mind were and are, a year later, very intense. As bisexual as I am, I feel this seething rage and near hatred for women, in general, particularly those I attempt to share a sexual experience with. I have a very wise Master, thankfully who has very good reason for keeping me chaste from females, as overall...my bisexuality has done me and us far more harm than good.

As for humiliation, I truly love all forms of humiliation play. The deepest, darkest, nastiest of humiliations bring out the most pleasure in me as well as the most humble of submission. Where it pertains directly to the cucking, he has thus far chosen women who live and or work very close to our home, and who I have to continue to have dealings with. That is one of the most humiliating things about it. He also makes a point of sharing with her, in casual conversation something very private and humiliating about me and making sure that I know that she knows. He also brings home momentos... used condom wrappers etc, which I adore and keep in a special cucking keepsake box.

Generally, I do not have a dress code, though a couple times a week I am expected to dress up, do the make-up thing etc... basically just go out of my way to look especially nice for him. I am a goth chick, in style, hair & make-up, and he loves me to dress very sexy on those couple times a week of dressing up for him. Very short skirts, very low cut tops, pvc, etc.

Yes, I am disciplined very severely and I'm sad to say, rather often.... primarily due to having this problem with getting angry and speaking nastily, or losing my temper in general. There are also the occasional small breakings of household rules such as forgetting to ask to use the bathroom appropriately etc.

Whew... this has been a long post... hope I have addressed your questions well! :)

I might be a bit late, but what do you expect from an old guy, I would like to call you most welcome here. There are way too few females here, especially contributing and actively participating women. You are welcome to add a woman’s opinion.

Thank you for your long post, it was interesting reading.

enser said:
I might be a bit late, but what do you expect from an old guy, I would like to call you most welcome here. There are way too few females here, especially contributing and actively participating women. You are welcome to add a woman’s opinion.

LOL :D Thank you for the welcome!

Some comments on "getting ridden out of 'town' on a rail" from other sites

Hi MastersBitch,

MastersBitch96 said:
I have been practically ridden out of 'town' on a rail from most other sites, when I have tried to explain my relationship and my cucked status. ....

That's unfortunate, but hardly surprising. Most people are critical of others who don't think the way they do. The stronger their convictions, the more critical they tend to be of those who don't share their convictions (or worse, have opposite convictions). It's human nature and, in a simple sense, is the way "discrimination" works. Conscious effort is needed to suppress it — by those, that is, who think tolerance is important.

MastersBitch96 said:
I think I might be able to learn a lot and get some great support here. :)

If so, that would be a good thing. I hope you will realize, though, that if or when you feel you are beginning to "learn things" here, you will also need to be prepared to move out and expand your horizons in an intellectual sense. I suspect you will be able to do that because you appear to be quite intelligent. I say this because you write well, and writing is an expression of thought processes.

An important point to understand, I would say, is that the hostility you have encountered on other forums is very likely based on the fact that women, under ancient religious law, were considered the property of their husbands — sort of like their television sets, to use a modern analogy. Women have fought long and hard to free themselves from this tyranny, and attained a gigantic victory in the 1960's when "the pill" was developed and approved by the U.S. FDA. For the first time, women had free reign to express their sexuality. Like men, they could fuck whomever they liked without fear of pregnancy. This was followed by the "hippy era" of free love during the 1960's and '70's. In addition, for the first time women could take control of their own lives and compete directly with men for jobs, throughout the workforce, the professions, and in business. Many think the U.S. cultural clashes of those times were caused by the Vietnam war, but that's only partially true. The culture wars of those times were also caused, in large measure, by the sexual and economic liberation of woman that was enabled by the pill.

We are still fighting that culture war. All of this heat and smoke generated by "right to life" religious conservatives (as they're called), in opposition to the U.S. Supreme Court's early '70's Roe v. Wade decision which granted women a constitutionally-guaranteed right to abortion (if they didn't want to bear the child of a man who had impregnated them), is really a smokescreen for an underlying issue that is much more fundamental but which they cannot state openly, because to do so would be socially unacceptable. The religious conservatives want to return to the days when women were "barefoot and pregnant" and were — in essence if not by law — the property of their husbands.

Women have been fighting this long and hard at all levels of society, assisted by men who feel similarly, and even now it is not clear they are going to win. There have been major setbacks under the George "WMD" Bush (and Dick "Waterboarding is Not Torture" Cheney) administration, and it is not obvious that another conservative republican (John McCain) will *not* be elected president in Nov. 2008.

Now, the concept of women being the property of their husbands under ancient religious law may strike you as, well, ancient and arcane and having little or no relevance to today's world. It would be nice if that were actually true, but unfortunately it isn't. About one-fifth of the world population is muslim — i.e., over 1 billion people — and muslim women are, in fact, the property of their husbands. They have no rights whatsoever. An article in today's New York Times online describes some of the implications. It's pretty grim. You can find it here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/05/world/middleeast/05diyala.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

The above, I suggest, are some of the reasons you have found yourself getting harsh responses on other sites when you describe yourself as a submissive woman voluntarily submitting to the dictates of a master who treats you harshly. For some additional comments on religion vs. women, see my contributions to this thread (on this forum):

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/10237-why-woman-resist-cuckold-lifestyle.html

On this site, you can pretty much say whatever you like. If you find a relationship like yours satisfying and have voluntarily sought it out, it's OK to say so. Others may write in and express disagreement, but you're free to tell them to fuck off (or express disagreement with them in whatever ways you like) and continue your contributions. If this happens, you should continue to feel welcome and to feel your contributions are valuable — and I hope you will.

Best wishes—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi MastersBitch,

That's unfortunate, but hardly surprising. Most people are critical of others who don't think the way they do. The stronger their convictions, the more critical they tend to be of those who don't share their convictions (or worse, have opposite convictions). It's human nature and, in a simple sense, is the way "discrimination" works. Conscious effort is needed to suppress it — by those, that is, who think tolerance is important.

If so, that would be a good thing. I hope you will realize, though, that if or when you feel you are beginning to "learn things" here, you will also need to be prepared to move out and expand your horizons in an intellectual sense. I suspect you will be able to do that because you appear to be quite intelligent. I say this because you write well, and writing is an expression of thought processes.

An important point to understand, I would say, is that the hostility you have encountered on other forums is very likely based on the fact that women, under ancient religious law, were considered the property of their husbands — sort of like their television sets, to use a modern analogy. Women have fought long and hard to free themselves from this tyranny, and attained a gigantic victory in the 1960's when "the pill" was developed and approved by the U.S. FDA. For the first time, women had free reign to express their sexuality. Like men, they could fuck whomever they liked without fear of pregnancy. This was followed by the "hippy era" of free love during the 1960's and '70's. In addition, for the first time women could take control of their own lives and compete directly with men for jobs, throughout the workforce, the professions, and in business. Many think the U.S. cultural clashes of those times were caused by the Vietnam war, but that's only partially true. The culture wars of those times were also caused, in large measure, by the sexual and economic liberation of woman that was enabled by the pill.

We are still fighting that culture war. All of this heat and smoke generated by "right to life" religious conservatives (as they're called), in opposition to the U.S. Supreme Court's early '70's Roe v. Wade decision which granted women a constitutionally-guaranteed right to abortion (if they didn't want to bear the child of a man who had impregnated them), is really a smokescreen for an underlying issue that is much more fundamental but which they cannot state openly, because to do so would be socially unacceptable. The religious conservatives want to return to the days when women were "barefoot and pregnant" and were — in essence if not by law — the property of their husbands.

Women have been fighting this long and hard at all levels of society, assisted by men who feel similarly, and even now it is not clear they are going to win. There have been major setbacks under the George "WMD" Bush (and Dick "Waterboarding is Not Torture" Cheney) administration, and it is not obvious that another conservative republican (John McCain) will *not* be elected president in Nov. 2008.

Now, the concept of women being the property of their husbands under ancient religious law may strike you as, well, ancient and arcane and having little or no relevance to today's world. It would be nice if that were actually true, but unfortunately it isn't. About one-fifth of the world population is muslim — i.e., over 1 billion people — and muslim women are, in fact, the property of their husbands. They have no rights whatsoever. An article in today's New York Times online describes some of the implications. It's pretty grim. You can find it here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/05/world/middleeast/05diyala.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

The above, I suggest, are some of the reasons you have found yourself getting harsh responses on other sites when you describe yourself as a submissive woman voluntarily submitting to the dictates of a master who treats you harshly. For some additional comments on religion vs. women, see my contributions to this thread (on this forum):

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/10237-why-woman-resist-cuckold-lifestyle.html

On this site, you can pretty much say whatever you like. If you find a relationship like yours satisfying and have voluntarily sought it out, it's OK to say so. Others may write in and express disagreement, but you're free to tell them to fuck off (or express disagreement with them in whatever ways you like) and continue your contributions. If this happens, you should continue to feel welcome and to feel your contributions are valuable — and I hope you will.

Best wishes—

Custer
Hi, again Custer. You raise some interesting points, and thank you for the links! :) The thing that really perplexes me though is that the forums I spoke of were bdsm forums where everyone is fully accepting and acknowleging of Master or Mistress and slave relationships. While, naturally, everyone has their own view on 'how things should be', based on their own experiences, they are generally pretty accepting of any kink, including cuckolding, which is fairly well understood in the bdsm community, since some Mistresses cuck their male slaves. However, where I ran into trouble is with these supposedly so accepting people, having no understanding or tolorance for even the concept of a female cuck. They, (mostly women, and mostly submissive women at that, some even in 24/7 live in poly relationships) decided that a woman cannot possibly be a cuck and some of them were downright nasty at the idea. Oh, well... honestly the forums I was posting in were ones well known for flaming. Still, this is a very important part of our lives and a huge part of how I identify with myself, so it was terribly upsetting. By the way, if you are interested in learning more about the bdsm lifestyle, this is a very good site, which we both belong to (NOT, by the way, the site I had trouble in the forums of) Seek Discipline - 24/7 D/s, M/s, discipline, hierarchy I have the same user name there, and can also be found under my slave registry number 947-553-499. Perhaps I will see you there! :) Again, thanks for your insight.

Hm, you seem to have run up against the definition of a "cuckold."

Hi MastersBitch,

MastersBitch96 said:
.... You raise some interesting points, and thank you for the links! :)

You're welcome.

MastersBitch96 said:
.... However, where I ran into trouble is with these supposedly so accepting people having no understanding or tolerance for even the concept of a female cuck. They (mostly women, and mostly submissive women at that, some even in 24/7 poly relationships) decided that a woman cannot possibly be a cuck and some of them were downright nasty....

It sounds like you may have run up against the definition of a cuckold. That's been debated endlessly on this forum, always by men, with many wanting to attach various conditions that involve "permission" and "feelings." For instance: "My wife fucks other men but with my permission, therefore I'm not a cuckold... right?" or "My wife fucks other men but she doesn't humiliate me, and I don't feel humiliated, so I'm not a cuckold... am I?" etc.

The dictionary definition is:

cuckold: a man whose wife is unfaithful (meaning, she fucks other men).

It's straightforward and operational. One doesn't have to somehow understand "feelings" or know about "permissions" to know whether the definition applies to any given married man. All one has to know is whether his wife fucks other men.

Thus, the hostility from women you encountered in your BDSM forum(s) may have been because the definition applies to married *men* — and since your flamers were *women*, whether married or single, well, they were not married men and apparently did not want to be considered as such.

This, of course, does not answer your question which is (I think): "Why can't there be female analogs of cuckolds — i.e., woman cuckolds, married to husbands who fuck other women?"

The reason, as I understand it, relates to my comments (above) mentioning that under ancient religious law — and contemporary religious law, in the case of islam — married women were considered the property of their husbands. It was the expectation of patriarchal societies that men would pass along their genes (not some other man's genes) to their children, such that their sons would be "extensions of them" and, as such, would inherit their wealth and property. Thus, a husband whose wife fucked other men and bore their children was considered "shamed." Accordingly, such men were given a shameful name: "cuckolds." (You can find the origin of this name by looking it up in Wikipedia.) Such behavior on the part of a man's wife, who was, after all, supposedly his "property" and who, as the patriarch of his family, the husband was supposed to "keep under control," was considered profoundly humiliating to him. Whether the cuckold actually felt humiliated, or secretly wanted his wife to do that, was and is irrelevant.

There is no analogous term for married women whose husbands fuck around because — as the "property" of their husbands under ancient religious law — married women had no say in the matter. Society looked the other way because (informally, if not formally) that was considered the right and privilege of men. Their wives were expected to put up with it.

That, as I understand it, is the reason there is no word analogous to "cuckold" for married women whose husbands are unfaithful.

Thank you for the link to your BDSM site and for letting me know your user ID info. I'll check it out.

Best wishes—

Custer

welcome, i find it very hot, your story.........

i'm glad you found this place..i find it the best site for the lifestyle./

I would certainly hope you are welcomed here! Contact me any time!

another ancient thread resurrected 4 no apparent reason

duke9555 said:
another ancient thread resurrected 4 no apparent reason

Sometimes things here are realllllll slow. I've resisted the urge to resurrect, but I'm actually glad when others do it. Can't stand hitting refresh every few minutes and finding that nothing's changed :(