• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Female domination - it is a big turn on

• Thread starterdominatrixny
  • Start date

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
i love to dominate. for me it is a big turn on to have a sub or a devote couple and
dominate them in many ways. bodyworship , foot worship, spanking, GS,
what is your big turn on about female domination?

• Love
Reactions: CplCuckhubby, kruto, chenzouk and 17 others
DomNY,
You suggest you have some experience in this area. Is it your intention to contribute to the site with your insights or merely to trawl for future business? Like other sites I'm sure the vast majority of users, whilst interested, have no intention of acting on that interest. There will remain however a small kernel of users who use these pages to slowly educate themselves to the point where they do act. They clearly need help, advice and support from somewhere. Difficult when 'advice' comes from all directions from those least qualified to provide it and who care little about its consequences.

The site does not need unpaid advertising, it may need advice which may turn in time to clients. Your choice.

Reactions: Bigniall, tonyafox, Chubbywbttm and 1 other person
Everything about a dominant woman is exciting.

Reactions: wanttoshare, SGC and Chubbywbttm
I have recently thought about being dominated as a punishment for wanting my wife to sleep with other men. I think about spankings and having my balls worked on. Expressing and eventually learning to feel gratitude for the corrective penitence required of me. And of course worshiping my dominators body in any way that would be show proper contrition.

Reactions: Chubbywbttm and leahswannabe
Jozyxt said:
I have recently thought about being dominated as a punishment for wanting my wife to sleep with other men.
There's nothing wrong with that. To gradually convince your wife to make you her cuckold by dating, seducing and fucking other men, you might consider a strategy along these lines:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

Simultaneously, to gradually convince your wife to become the dominant partner in your relationship, which will probably be a logical form for your marriage if she does not make you her cuckold, you might introduce her to:

Elise Sutton’s Guide to Loving Female Authority:
http://femalesuperiority.com

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Custer Laststand said:
There's nothing wrong with that. To gradually convince your wife to make you her cuckold by dating, seducing and fucking other men, you might consider a strategy along these lines
My wife has said she has no interest in other men and would not remarry if I died. She seems to have taken up the modern neo-victorian woke feminism.

Jozyxt said:
My wife has said she has no interest in other men and would not remarry if I died. She seems to have taken up the modern neo-victorian woke feminism.
That's unfortunate. I have the impression that view is not unusual, though, among long-term married women.

Rather than describing your wife's low (or perhaps negligible) interest in sex as "modern neo-Victorian woke feminism," I would describe her more simply as having a low sex drive.

Sex drive, like essentially all other human characteristics (athletic or intellectual ability, for example), varies widely among individuals. Among different women, and also among different men, it varies from zero (apparently something like 1% of people are asexual, but that's a very weak statistic) to very high. Some of the women who participate in this forum appear to be near the high end of the spectrum. Average sex drive among women, and also among men, falls somewhere in between.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Rather than describing your wife's low (or perhaps negligible) interest in sex as "modern neo-Victorian woke feminism," I would describe her more simply as having a low sex drive.
It is, of course, far more than sex drive. But that isn't the topic here.

dominatrixny said:
i love to dominate. for me it is a big turn on to have a sub or a devote couple and

0D26A3DA-C1FE-4D72-93B7-BC65913548D3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: hornyaussie4u, Lovasianladies, RonaldOld and 4 others
Reactions: Lovasianladies and ckc
Whip me, beat me, show me you care!

Oldcuck said:
I’d love to be the one laying across her lap !!
very sexy )))

dominatrixny said:
Where do I sign up

I love when my wife’s dominant side comes out. I’m a submissive bi bottom, love when she humiliates me in front of her bulls. Love when she disciplines me and makes me do whatever she wants.

Reactions: Happycumcuck
My first wife was free to fuck anyone anytime! She always rated each fuck on my ass with a paddle, if she got fucked really good then she made me pull my pants and underwear down and bend over the bed and would give me 5 HARD licks, if it was just so-so then only 1-2 licks, when she fucked a guy named Sean I always knew I had 5 coming and once even made me take them twice for the same fuck session !

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Happycumcuck
i like when she make me feel powerless about her sexual life..

Reactions: Happycumcuck
dominatrixny said:
The humiliation of being controlled

Reactions: 4sure
For me , the feeling I get when I give my wife full control over my life is amazing. My only wish is she would fully except this. It has been a very slow process to get where we are now, which is not very far but I will keep working towards being completely owned by her.