Feminize me

• Thread starterforuse
  • Start date

foruse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2007
41 year old european guy looking to be completely feminized and owned by a dominant Black Man. Can be used for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you want to be feminised? You need to give a profile of all your past sexual experiences so that the Bulls can decide whether you deserve their attention. Have you ever been ridden by a powerful Bull before?

Josetta said:
Why do you want to be feminised? You need to give a profile of all your past sexual experiences so that the Bulls can decide whether you deserve their attention. Have you ever been ridden by a powerful Bull before?
Omg, the sex is so good with blk bulls. Especially Africans.
I finally got to Africa last month. So hot I was nude most of the time. I put shoes on to ride motor bike and do errands. It was a mission with our sister church. I had dreamed of Africa since grammar school.

foruse said:
41 year old european guy looking to be completely feminized and owned by a dominant Black Man. Can be used for anything.
I went to junior high AT the high school. It was in the process of being integrated. No longer by neighborhood or section. But kids could apply to go to schools across town. Omg, We got the cream of the crop of black boys. Smart jocks! Also good looking even if they were chubby. But most had perfect bodies like running backs and receivers and basketball players of all sizes. I'm a white boy and I became friends with ALL of the black boys. They would catch me staring in the shower. As punishment they would give me titty twisters . It hurt but it made my cock hard.
It was like my nipple were connected to my dick. They started making me jerk off my erection. But soon were gently kissing my neck and my tits to help me cum. They got a real reaction out of me from having my ears kissed.
The NEXT day during this session. Three of the hottest boys decided to also kiss me on the lips.
I fell in love with the 3. "my3". And they started kissing me all the time.
Luv, Heather

foruse said:
I am 24 now and feminizing for me started VERY young. I was told it had been my choice. Also told my female hormones were started at the beginning of my puberty it was earlier. I Will say I am happy and proud of my body. Now 34C-27-43. All from just hormones. But very little testosterone competing. 5'3 155 lb blonde.
I will tell more later but I am about to go into a paid program sponsored by the bnwo and originally funded thru obamacare.
Luv, Mary

foruse said:
hi again. What have you already done wit Men? Are you naturally girlie looking? Fem build?
I was a boi with big puffy pink nipples and spreading hips. I begged for hormones before prom. My tits were AA cup and I went braless. It was junior prom so other girls had from Flat chest to D cup. My nipple were perky all night and my strapless gown barely covered them.
Chaperones watched me like hawks. I realized later ---more like vulchers
Luv, Heather

foruse said:
I also starte in high school. A little older than other boys on here. Very skinny but cute boi. Real girlie looking all my life.and puberty gave me the big puffy pink nipples. I got a lot of attention from boys but I did not get hormones til 28. Right after my mom died. My GF's dad agreed that I should feminized! That was a comfort. He and my dad were friends and that caused some friction. I found out why much later.
As an aside though, Charlie's wife died pretty young too. Brain cancer. Being so skinny I fit into all her clothes