• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Few pics of me

• Thread starterAlina
  • Start date

Alina

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2010
Hi guys! Just wanted to show a few pictures of me, please tell if you like them.

Attachments

• leto09-1.jpg
    leto09-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,521
  • NY (7).jpg
    NY (7).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,951
  • Photo (6).jpg
    Photo (6).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,538
Can't tell ya if I like them -- because I can't see them.

Until they (if ever) get around to fixing it, the PHOTO ATTACHMENT option is UNAVAILABLE.

POST PIX SOME OTHER WAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aliana: I was nice of you to post pictures, but it was also a waste of time. The only person that can see them is you. At this time the system is fucked up and has been for a week. Until its fixed I would not waste anymore time posting pictures no one can see. I'm sure you have noticed I am pissed, your right. I can not look at pictures I posted. For now I'm out of here.

Keep posting. I see them and they look great. Worst case scenario for those that can't see the pics is you'll see them when they get the problem fixed. No need to stop posting because some people can't see them.

Great pics! Know what I'd like to do with you!! Seems you'll have to post some more on Imageshack rather than here.

Your pics look great.

OMg would love to be your cuckyboy...rick

Alina, You are beautiful....and HOT! Thanks for posting on the other site so we can see you. Hope everyone will since it is a waste of time here any more.

nice, hot

You're a sexy girl, would like to see more!

Russian women have their own sex appeal and you are one of the hottest I have ever seen. Great pics and thanks for posting. I cant wait to see more.

I always want Russian/Czech/Polish/Romanian/Bulgarian/Any eastern European women....

I just assume they dont like black men. Maybe im watching too much TV and being brainwashed.

Anyone care to set me straight?

very sexy

I'd hit that pussy on a beach, on a staircase, or your office! Sexy stockings Alina

you have a body made for sin =)

Thank you guys! Here are some more :)

Attachments

• Sep.jpg
    Sep.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 704
  • NY (6).jpg
    NY (6).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 837
  • Sexy_(6).jpg
    Sexy_(6).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 860
Hummmnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

Sweet thing,
You can play with your stockings for me, anytime.......
Quite lovely..
Mr.B

I joined today and already wanted to leave as I don't have the intention to hand over my girlfriend to any guy (whatever colour). I can satify girls myself.

Now I have seen your pics and decided to hang around a little bit.

girl, you look totally hot!
Do you have more pics?
Tell us about you a little :)