• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Few pics of mine

• Thread starterjas4u
  • Start date

jas4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2009
US Alabama
Ok here are some of mine...
Love to hear your comments...
Kisses,
Jas

Attachments

• C_000008.jpg
    C_000008.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 730
  • C_000015.jpg
    C_000015.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 425
  • C_000019.jpg
    C_000019.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 880
  • C_000016.jpg
    C_000016.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 543
  • C_0000231.jpg
    C_0000231.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 801
Unbelieveable nipples. Please post many more pics; action if you have them and tell us where you are located. Maybe a couple of us can make the trip and experience you in person.

Nice pics of you wearing black stockings! Creamy white meaty legs wrapped in black stockings is a huge turn on for me. Would also love to see you with your ass in the air.

Lovely

jas4u said:
Kisses,
Jas

Wow those nipples are awsome on your lovely boobs. The pussy would look grgeat with a BBC stuffed in it. You have a lovely body that looks like it was made to pleasure. Thanks for shareing and i hope to see more.

All that's needed is a black man with a big dick.

great pictures

I'm in love, ... great pictures would love to suck on your nipples. Please post more, would love to see some creampie

Very Sexy!!!!

Hey Momma got a black stick to fill u good!

jas4u said:
Kisses,
Jas

mmmmm nice :)

Love the black panties

U are simply built just right for BBC Lovely Ma'am

Hot can't wait to see more,maybe some action shot next.

Love your nipples and very juicy looking pussy..

What a lovely fuck she would be. BWC for you!

that cunt is reall natural, because it had lot of black hair around it and it was shaved for the pic shoot..love the cunt.

ROn

2nd...

A 2nd vote for the creampie idea...... nothing finer than dark stockings,framing a fresh creampie...