• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiance Cucked me...

• Thread starterWant2Bcucked
  • Start date

Want2Bcucked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2010
MY young fiance has acknowledged that she wants to cuck me compeltely. She has made me shave and dress up whenever she is around. My fiance wants to know what you bulls think. She gets off on guys making fun of me for beign her sissy. COMMENT and FAKE TOO :)

Attachments

• fag2.jpg
    fag2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,517
  • fag4.jpg
    fag4.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 801
  • fag5.jpg
    fag5.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 773
  • meass.jpg
    meass.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 993
well this bull can see why she has plans to cuck you...what is that on yr anus in the ass pic? has she taken a lover yet....and if not why not?

let's see a pic or two of her too,

yes that is my ass in the pic. That was after she fucked me with a strap one night. She believes im better off taking dick then giving it. I will ad a few for you.
She hasn't taken a lover yet, I want her too. :)

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 716
  • aaab.jpg
    aaab.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 679
Your fiance has you on the right track...

Want2Bcucked said:
My young fiance has acknowledged that she wants to cuck me completely.

Good for her. How long was she engaged to you before she expressed this intention? Did you encourage her by hinting and saying you wanted this over some period of time, or did she express this intention on her own (out of the blue, as it were)?

Want2Bcucked said:
She has made me shave and dress up whenever she is around.

Excellent. Your fiance sounds like a young woman who knows what she wants and is assertive enough to make that clear to you. That's very positive.

Want2Bcucked said:
My fiance wants to know what you bulls think.

She is on the right track and she has you on the right track, in my opinion.

Want2Bcucked said:
She gets off on guys making fun of me for being her sissy.

As she should. I suggest your fiance require you to purchase a complete sissy French maid's uniform, and require you to wear it while doing her housework to accustom you to this role after the two of you are married.

I also suggest your fiance require you to wear a suitably-feminine white sissy wedding gown for your marriage ceremony, while she wears a rather-obviously masculine but well-tailored suit to enhance her curves. For instance, a rather tight-fitting dark "suit skirt" with a matching dark male-like (but cut for a woman) suit coat, a white shirt and tie, and high-heeled black boots to emphasize to all that she will be your boss and head of her household in her marriage while you will be her submissive sissy.

In addition, you fiance should consider requiring you to take HER last name when you marry, such that formally you become "Mr. [her first name] [her last name]," and the two of you become "Ms. and Mr. [her first name] [her last name]." You might point out to her:

Is it time for the man to take the woman’s surname in marriage?
Comments: Is it itme for the man to take the woman's surname in marriage?

this is not surprising. with a cock that size, its only a matter of time before she needs to quench her sexual desires... your BIGGEST is her getting a big THICK cock. you are playing with fire. you'll find out really quick if you have any chance of keepin your fiance when the guys pulls down his pants. if its a bull penis, you should pack your bags :)

i want you present to your wife's girlfriend if they look for a french guy, who wants LTR as cuckold!