• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiance

• Thread starterstacy1
  • Start date

Is my 7" enough?

• Yes that fine for most anyway

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Hell fucking no! She needs at least 9"

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I'm a woman and 7 dont cut it

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stacy1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2007
20170130_125920.jpg This is my fiance. She has had bigger and loves to cuckold talk to me. We have naughty adventures role-playing all the time. May be looking into the real thing. Not sure. Comments are welcome! 20170130_142705.jpg20151003_173710-1.jpg 20170130_125920.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Davey cuck, Susan's Slave, Knk069 and 4 others
She has a nice ass and tasty-looking pussy!
I can certainly see why you would like to share her.

stacy1 said:
This is my fiancé.

Nice.... she looks hot.

stacy1 said:
She has had bigger....

Good for her. Why do you think she agreed to marry you...?

stacy1 said:
....and, she loves to cuckold talk to me. We have naughty adventures role-playing all the time.

Hm.... that's very promising. Maybe your fiancé views you as a man who is likely to provide her and her children with a reasonably good position on the socioeconomic scale (as it's called), while also understanding her needs (so you aren't likely to get too upset if she takes lovers), and she also finds you satisfying in bed (because you find her fantasies about becoming your cuckoldress hot, and the concept also turns you on).

stacy1 said:
May be looking into the real thing. Not sure. Comments are welcome!

Yes — it sounds like your fiancé is teasing you while also leading you toward her desired goal. You might try encouraging her to extend her cuckoldress games with you to more of a full-time basis. If both of you find it hot in the "cold light of day," not just at night when you're hot for each other or after you've been drinking, then you should probably take it more seriously and, via more open conversations, consider whether a marriage along those lines — in which she is free to date, seduce, and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to remain faithful to her — might work out well for both of you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Does anyone up here do captions

She looks hot! I think a bigger man is needed to satisfy her! Let us know if you are cuckolded

Reactions: Knk069

And more! In the one pic she is actually talking to a bull via messenger while stroking me.

20170131_103405.jpg Resized_20170128_223632.jpeg 20170130_141427.jpg 20170131_105404.jpg 20170128_224418.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Focker, Bkueboy201078, wannabecuck8 and 3 others
Anyone want to fuck her

So sexy, and so NAUGHTY!
She makes me stiff!

Users who are viewing this thread