filipina cravin' black dick

cpl4fun1063

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2015
My 40 y.o. Filipina wife has a craving for big black dick. Her tight little pussy gets noticeably wet and swollen when she talks about getting fucked by a thick black shaft. She wants to feel her kiki stretched wide.

Let us know what you think. She has a tight little dripping pussy that she knows how to use very well.

9586912.jpg 9586895.jpg 9582823.jpg 9582816x.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, unobruno, lknforfun and 10 others
Very nice! Hope she finds one!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
cpl4fun1063 said:
My 40 y.o. Filipina wife has a craving for big black dick. Her tight little pussy gets noticeably wet and swollen when she talks about getting fucked by a thick black shaft. She wants to feel her kiki stretched wide.

Let us know what you think. She has a tight little dripping pussy that she knows how to use very well.

damn love to get to know you guys! drop me a message of your yim if you have one!

We are in South Texas.....

Hey, I'm in S TX also and as you can see from my profile pic I have a BBC! :whatever:

I'm in Houston maybe we can meet one day

cpl4fun1063 said:

Hot. Has she had a BBC yet?

cpl4fun1063 said:

she will enjoy black cocks in her tight filipina pekpek pussy

Reactions: wmjacking
HornyFilipino said:
she will enjoy black cocks in her tight filipina pekpek pussy
Aww I bet her pekpek is soaking getting ready for that bbc on that tight filipina pussy. 😛😜

Reactions: Lovasianladies
cpl4fun1063 said:

I wish I a BBC