filipinos open?

• Thread startercooladrio
  • Start date

cooladrio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2016
are filipino girls open to the idea of cuckolding? mines 23 she doesn't fuck anymore even mentioned she thinks we are not sexually compatible ? whats the next step?

Don't think one can generalize like this in the first place, but it is a Catholic country so being reserved about anything sexual wouldn't surprise me. Then again, that's almost like the exact opposite I've seen during my travels there :hump:

Reactions: toolman2c
Mine use to be very Conservative but after many year in married she finally opens up a bit.We talked about threesome & spit roast and sharing while having sex.She recently told me that she has dreamed having sex with some strangers while sucking my cock and switch around to suck the strangers cock while being fuck by me,eventually she agrees to first try on the male ****** if I joint in.I guess it's a start.

hotwife70 said:
I guess it's a start.

Sounds like a good start to me :yumyum:

Mine was very reluctant at first. I kept bringing it up, sometimes more subtly so that she wouldn't feel pressured. Eventually, the time was right and she felt like she could try it. It took almost 2 years of talking about it before she finally did anything.

i have a pinay gf. she is 25 5"3 and wighs about 55 kilos on my demand she has gained some. now she is a very little bit chubby but imo just right.
right at the start of getting to know each other i told her my fantasies. 3sums 4sums bareback sex including bbc.
this is a shock even tho there is a lot of doublemoral and cheating in the phils.
a catholic country works with guilt sin and all these matters.

faceloss is an issue there and marriage can be a visatrap. on the other hand you can find 30 and 40 yr old virgins there.
usually filipinas are family women and affectionate and can be the dream of a housewife/wife/gf.

i could not bring myself into sharing her as she says she just wants me (stretched her pussy with my fat dick, have some pics with blood of that even) and i love her and she says if i share her she leaves me.
we had chances. black single men in the hotel we stayed in and she talks slutty to me when we fuck about wanting bbc ect.

who knows. maybe we do it one day but not now.
@cooladrio the usual thing is with a pinay that you get a lot of sex. how was that at the start with her ? does she work ?
maybe check if she has "something" going on. 23 and not fucking is not common on a pinay.
and yes they are open to cuckolding - but if you do not get sex from her now then take a lot of thoughts on cuckolding. i would in your case consider a divorce if serious talks do not help. just my 2 cent.

some pics of my gf
P1060600edit.jpgP1070494edit1.jpg