• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Filthy Hen Weekend

• Thread starterandymar
  • Start date

andymar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
Sue had been invited on a hen night, it was an old friend she had known for years in fact they were old school friends. Carol had met a guy while on holiday and after a long distance romance had decided to move to Scotland to be with Ray. Sue and Carol had always chatted and messaged each other and the distance had never really had any effect on their friendship. Sue had been up to visit Carol a few times and when Carol came back down here to visit family she normally stayed at our house. The hen weekend was to take place in Malaga in June.

Carol and her friends from Scotland were flying out from up there while Sue and Carol’s where flying out from Birmingham. With Carol’s mom, elder sister and an aunt going my hopes of Sue having some fun while away seemed to be low at best. I dropped Sue and Carol’s aunt at the airport gave her arse a squeeze as I kissed her and said “have fun” and winked at her. She knew straight away what I meant. “Fat chance with frumpy as my sidekick” she said nodding towards the aunt who was standing there in a long black skirt white blouse and a grey cardigan her outfit was finished off with thick black tights and a pair of sandals. I laughed and turned away to drive home thinking I know Carol and she’s like her mother so the whole family are very old fashioned prim and proper so I thought it wouldn’t be a fun hen weekend.

I went to work and thought nothing more about Sue being away until I received a text message saying she had arrived safely and the hotel was a bit further back from the sea than she thought and that it was very hot. The next contact I had with Sue was another text message late on Saturday night or more early Sunday morning really it just said “oh my god what a night”.

This is how she told me about her weekend on her return. She told me the Birmingham crowd arrived at the hotel before the main party and went straight to the bar at the side of the pool. Carol’s sister and Sue both had cocktails with the other two having coke. Sue thought this is going to be a fun weekend. After about 2 hours of drinking the other party arrived. Sue said she knew all but two of them and they all continued drinking until about 5 o-clock. The plan was to go back to their rooms get changed and then go out for something to eat. Sue had just got another drink so stayed at the bar with another woman from the Scotland party. Marian was a friend of Carol’s from work and like Sue had a drink to finish before she got changed. They sat at the bar drinking and chatting. Sue said she knew Marian was like her when she commented on the barman’s nice arse when he bent down to put glasses away “mmmm I could have some fun with that” she said Sue laughed and said “me to”.
As they hit the town it was obvious that there were two groups the drinkers and the non-drinkers. Sue said the drinkers were having a great time trying different cocktails having a dance and singing along with the songs. Sue and Marian seemed to hit it off straight away both liked the same cocktails and both liked the same songs. As they danced and sang along to a few songs the rest of the crowd said they were moving on Sue still had a drink left and Marian said she needed the loo. “Where you going” Sue asked Carol “Ted’s Bar they do karaoke” “we’ll catch you up “Sue said as Marian headed to the loos. Sue sat back at the bar and grabbed her drink. Just as Marian returned the barman placed two cocktails on the bar and said “on the house ladies”. The two women looked at each other and Marian said “another drink or karaoke, no contest cheers” They laughed and sat at the bar drinking. The barman asked them where they were staying and how long they were staying. They told him they were only there for a couple of nights. “We need to find a bar closer to the hotel” Sue said “if I have many more cocktails I won’t want to walk back”. The barman said his mate had a bar that was very good lots of ladies had a good time there. He told them how to get there and said he would ring his mate to tell him to expect the women.

Sue and Marian set off arm in arm giggling and chatting as they went. “What do we do karaoke with the frumpy bunch or try this bar?” Marian said “Can’t stand karaoke” Sue replied “neither can I” Marian laughed. As they reached a set of traffic lights Marian went to cross over but Sue stopped her “its left here”. Marian said” I thought he said straight on over the lights and then left towards our hotel”. “I don’t know now” Sue said “I’m too tipsy to care anymore. Look up there that looks like a bar lets go in there have a drink and ask” They crossed over and headed to the bar. The sign outside said ZZ pub.

The two women entered the bar, it was dark and the music loud but there was a bar and drink. As they approached the bar their eyes became accustomed to the light. Marian asked the barman for two black Russians. Sue tapped her on the shoulder “errrr have you seen” Marian turned they were the only women in there, The bar wasn’t busy but every other person in there was male and black.

“yeah yeah” Marian said and turned back to the barman Sue studied the room and the men in it. 8 black men, not including the guy in the DJ booth. One guy caught her eye straight away he looked taller than the rest and broader too. Sue drifted off dreaming about the guy when all of a sudden she noticed he was looking at her. She quickly looked away and tried to talk to Marian but she was deep in conversation with the barman, laughing and touching his hand. Sue turned back to face the room. The tall guy was still looking at her, he smiled she smiled back. He stood up and walked towards her. Sue told me she felt herself tremble he was tall well over six feet and fit. He stood at the bar next to her. “Doesn’t look like I’ll get a drink here” he said nodding towards the barman and Marian who were by now giggling and whispering in each other’s ears. “She a friend of yours” he asked “yes we’re here on a hen weekend but have got separated from the rest” Sue replied “You’re on the wrong side of town her lady tourist don’t normally come this far back in the town, would you like to dance?” Sue was quiet taken aback with his question but Marian was deep in conversation and was now kissing the barman. Sue thought what the hell, tapping Marian on the shoulder and pointing to the dance floor. Marian never even broke from her kiss but just waved at Sue and then gave a thumbs up.

The guy lead Sue by the hand towards the dance floor and they began to dance, he moved so well for a big guy and the music was good. After a couple of dances the tempo slowed and he held Sue close and began to sway his hips almost grinding his crouch into Sue’s. She told me later she could fell his cock but at first she wasn’t sure that it was hic cock. Surely it can’t be she thought he must have something in his pocket. His hand moved a little lower and he held her arse. “mmmm” he whispered “that’s either no knickers or you are wearing a tiny G-string”. Sue looked up at him just about seeing his face in the darkly light room. “I guess if you move your hands inside my skirt you could find out” she wickedly replied. His hands went up to the waist band and squeezed down her skirt. “No knickers at all, were you hoping to get lucky?” “I think I have” she said. As they continued to dance he moved his hands out of her skirt and felt for the button and zip. A quick flick and the button was undone then the zip slowly came down. Once the zip was down he looked into her eyes and let it fall to the floor and kissed her long and hard. He held her tight and kissed her long and hard pushing his cock into her belly. His hand reached around and began to finger her pussy she was soaking wet he lifted his fingers up to his mouth. “mmmmm that’s some sweet pussy” “don’t be mean Sue said share it” His hand went back down and rubbed and fingered her pussy. By now they weren’t dancing just standing in the middle of the dance floor indulging in each other. Again his hand came up but this time his finger went into Sue’s mouth. He began to work his fingers in and out of her mouth.

Back at the bar Marian was kissing her barman his hand moved up to play with her tits. With her elasticated top to her dress he pulled it down and freed her heavy breasts. Fondling them and squeezing them and eventually lowering his head to suck on her nipples. He came up for air to reach over to the ice bucket and popped an ice cube in his mouth he went straight back to sucking her nipples but this time rolling the ice cube around her nipples making them stick right out and giving him something to tweak and pull as the switched from tit to tit. Marian moaned but nobody heard her the music played and the barman began to maul her tits hard grabbing a tit in each hand and squeezing and pulling them. As she lent on the bar he lifted each tit and slapped it down onto the bar. He moved behind her and started to bite her neck as he continued to slap her heavy tits on the bar. All the time he was doing this he was rubbing his growing cock against her arse crack. Marian could feel his growing member and began to push back against it. The barman reached over and grabbed a handful of ice and held it in his hand as he played with her tit. The barman stepped back and pulled her dress off straight down to the floor without a word from him Marian stepped out of it and stood in front of him and all the others naked. “No knickers” the barman commented “my sort of woman” he step forward and pushed his hand between her legs “nice hairy cunt you have and lovely and wet just how I like them” Marian’s head was thrown back and she had to steady herself on the bar to stop herself from falling he was rough as his fingers entered her first two and then three working her juices all over her pussy. As he pushed to get four fingers in her soaking wet pussy one of the other men came to the bar he stood watching for a short while and then reached out for her tits. He moved to kiss her and she responded by kissing him long and hard. With one black man fingering her pussy and another kissing her and playing with her tits the whiteness of her skin looked very white. The two men took her by the arms and lead her towards a table and lay her on it. The barman set to work licking her pussy and working his fingers deep inside her while the other guy stood next to her head and offered her his big black cock. Marian looked up at him smiled and took him in her mouth while she played with his balls.

On the dance floor Sue was now on her knees rubbing her hands over the big guys groin feeling his cock through his trousers. They were joined on the dancefloor by two others both of them offering their cocks to Sue. She looked up at her dance partner she could feel that his cock was growing and she knew it was big. His hand came to the back of her head and he turned her to face one of the other guys “let’s start you off gently you’ll get mine don’t worry” Sue took his friend in her mouth and began to suck him taking him in her mouth inch by inch but always looking into the eyes of the big guy. He held the back of her head and worked it back and forward on his friends cock. It didn’t take long before the guy groan and clench his arse as he pumped his seed into Sue’s mouth. The big guy stood behind her and held her head as the second guy offered his cock. Sue opened her mouth and took her second black cock. This guy was longer than the first but not as fat. She worked her tongue around the end of his cock before the big guy started to push her head onto him “take it white slut” he whispered in her ear as he pushed her head further onto his friends cock. “Finger that wet slit of yours as you suck, let me see how wet you are” Sue’s fingers slipped between her legs and three disappeared deep into her pussy. She played for a few seconds before lifting her hand back up to show them covered in her sticky wetness. “Good girl keep playing, Azim is close now” The guy in her mouth began to thrust forward pushing deep into her throat with a big final push and a groan he began emptying his balls. The big guy held her head tight and pinched her nose Azim pushed hard and held his cock deep in her throat and pumped his seed straight down Sue’s throat. As she was held there breathless and unable to move her fingers worked hard making herself cum with three finger stuffed in her pussy. The big guy let her go and she fell to the floor “suck your fingers clean slut don’t make a mess on the floor” Sue lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked and licked all her cum of her fingers while looking him in the eye.

The other side of the room Marian was flat on her back with the barman licking and sucking her pussy while his friend was at the other end stuffing his cock in her mouth. As Marian started to moan and groan two more guys made their way over and pulled their cocks out and waved them in her face. She took them in turns switching from cock to cock taking one at a time in her mouth while she played with the others in her hands. Pulling and squeezing cocks and balls she was oblivious to the barman slowly inserting his cock into her wet unprotected pussy. Inch by inch he slowly fed his cock in never pulling out any just slowly feeding it in. He pulled Marian to the edge of the table and placed her feet on two low stools. She lay there naked legs wide open her big tits being mauled her face being fucked and the barman was now buried deep in her pussy. He began to rock backwards and forwards slowly at first each time just taking a little bit out before pushing his whole length back deep inside her. Inch by inch each time a little more slowly building up a rhythm until he was now almost pulling out before slamming back home. His balls began to slap against her arse as he rammed home. At the other end one of the guys was about to cum in her mouth when the barman grabbed her legs and slammed home really deep Marian let out a yelp as he hit deep inside her deeper than anyone had been before. The guy at the other end pulled out and shot his load all over her face. The barman still pumped her hard “come on bitch squeeze that old cunt squeeze my dick and make me cum, I want you to have my black baby, I want you to go home to your husband with my baby in your belly” Another guy took the place of the first one in her mouth and held her head flat on the side pinned her cheek to the table and fucked her face. The barman was now working really hard and as Marian lay flat on her back one in her mouth one in her pussy the third guy was wanking over her big heavy tits as they wobbled and bounced around. The barmans arse clenched and his back arched both he and Marian climaxed together him pushing deep as his cock throbbed swelling and pulsing as he emptied every last drop inside her Marian’s body shook and her whole body tensed up as she climaxed. The guy fucking her mouth pulled out and began to wank his cock hard “keep your mouth open slut I want to fill your mouth with my cream” Marian looked up at him still in a state of post climax, she couldn’t do anything to protest she smiled at him and opened her mouth. His first spurt missed her mouth and caught her across the face he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock in. “Hold it in your mouth and don’t swallow” he told her “I want to see it in your mouth”.

It was at this point that the big guy grabbed Sue by the hair and led her over to where Marian was lying on the table. “You like the taste of cum ***** try them mixed together” He pushed Sue’s face down on Marian’s wet pussy “suck all that cum out of your slut friend, you don’t want her having a black baby do you” he laughed as he pushed the back of Sue’s head and held it hard against the sticky wetness of both Marian’s and the barman’s cum until she began to struggle for air. As Sue came up with a gasp the big guy shoved two fingers deep in Marian’s pussy and scooped out a big dollop of cum he then shoved his fingers into Sue’s mouth “suck ‘em clean bitch”. Marian was still being told to hold the cum in her mouth and show the guys she still had it in there. She’d open her mouth and with her tongue push all the cum to her lips and then open her mouth and let it all slide back in. One of the guys thought this was incredible and began wanking his cock in front of her face “ready to add some more to it slut” he asked. Marian just smiled and stuck her spunk covered tongue out at him. Within seconds he sent hot jets of black baby making jiss into her mouth.

Sue at the other end was lapping and slurping at Marian’s pussy. As she licked and kissed the big guy was watching and if she missed any he’d grab her hair and make her lick all around Marian’s arse to make sure she caught it all. At one point as Marian was having her tits mauled a large dollop of cum oozed out of her pussy “suck it up and hold it in your mouth for me” the big guy ordered. Sue did as she was told and held the cum in her mouth. “Got it” he asked Sue looked at him and smiled. He grabbed her hair and lifted her to her feet “come on slut let see you two snowballs snowball” laughing her took Sue to Marian “kiss her, give her the cum” Sue looked down at Marian her face still covered in cum and kissed her. The cum slide from Sue’s mouth into Marian’s. “ Show me *****” he ordered both women opened their mouths Sue’s was empty Marian’s was now covered in cum. “Now give it her back, I want you to use your tongue and push it out so the slut here can suck it all up” With 8 men watching the two women began kissing and exchanging the cum, Marian would gather it up on her tongue and Sue would kiss her and suck the cum off her tongue. This was too much for a couple of the guys who had their cocks out and began wanking. One of them made a move to get between Marian’s leg, she opened them without a question and he slid in. The big guy stood behind Sue and began rub his cock on her arse as she bent over still kissing Marian even though all the cum had been swallowed be either of the two women. The guy unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock and began rubbing it up and down her pussy from behind. “Are you ready for me slut?” he asked with a slight bit of menace in his voice. Sue just sighed and broke off from kissing Marian. He led her away but Marian and Sue held hands until the last possible second. Sue looked back at Marian layout on the table with one guy ploughing her pussy and one about to put his hard cock in her mouth and another 4 waiting their turn.

The guy lay Sue on her back on a table pulled her hips to the edge then lifted her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. He looked her in the eye and said “are you sure you want this” Sue looked down at his big hard black cock smiled and said “Yes please”. He took a step towards her and slapped his cock down on her belly “look how deep it will be inside you” his magnificent cock lay on her belly as thick as a babies arm and with his balls resting against her clit the tip of his cock was oozing pre-cum right up where her ribs join. With a wicked smile on his face he took a step back and placed the big fat head at the opening of her pussy. Slowly he inched it in Sue could feel her pussy stretching to take him. Slowly more and more of his cock went deeper and deeper and he began to build up some speed. “I’m going to enter your womb slut it will hurt but I’m going to get in there you’ll love the feeling once I’m in there it’ll be like losing your virginity all over again” He grabbed Sue’s thighs and pushed a bit deeper still with a steady rhythm he must have got 8 inches in her and there was still a handful left. Sue began to cum, he up’d his speed to a frantic pace. “Come on slut cum for me, cum hard it’ll make the next bit easier for you” Sue began to pant hard “fuck, fuck, fuck,” she said with every thrust from him. Until she arched her back curled her toes and a wave of pleasure rode over her as she orgasmed hard and long. “Good slut thats what I like to see, now you’re nice and wet let go for that womb” He took a firm hold on Sue’s thighs and pushed even more cock into her Sue’s hands dropped to the side of the table and gripped it tight. He was still moving at a steady pace but each time he pushed a little further in. Sue shot him a look as she felt him pushing against the opening to her womb “Ah we there slut, you feel it now don’t you” Sue looked at him but couldn’t say anything she gripped the table even tighter as the feeling inside her turned from pleasure to uncomfortable to unpleasant and then “he smiled a big broad white teeth smile and pushed hard. Sue screamed out “aarrrgggghhhhh Fuuuuuuck” He held her there for a few seconds Sue wriggled and twisted but he held tight “Easy baby easy it’ll be fine” he eased off and began fucking her again not as deep but at a steady pace again for a few minutes and then he pushed hard again “oohhhhhhhh FUUUUUCK!” Sue called out again as he held her tight with his cock once again entering her womb. “See it gets easier each time you’ll be fine you’re doing well”. After a couple more times of pushing all the way in he started to pull almost right out before sliding all the way back in Sue was feeling the whole length slide inside her each time the last few inches pushed home she would gasp and swear “oh FUCK!” As he built his speed up she orgasmed hard twice before he told her “hold tight ***** I’m going to fill you full of black cum” just as he rammed home and deep Sue thought he was pushing so deep it felt like he was trying to get his balls in as well. She’d never felt anything like it she could feel the jets of his cum spurting into her belly and feel his cock throbbing, growing inside her. Her orgasm at this point sent her whole body into spasm. For the first time ever she squirted shooting out a short blast of cum that hit his belly and sprayed up at him. He laughed “my my little slut you did enjoy that didn’t you” Sue lay there unable to speak still in a state of warm glow from the feeling this stranger this black man this wonderful lover had given her.

Mean while Marian was taking her fourth cock of the night in her pussy and yet another in her mouth. The guy in her mouth was saying something to the guy fucking her pussy something she didn’t understand. They moved her on the table so she was lying on her side almost with the guy still in her pussy but now standing to one side. The other guy moved from her head and stood the other side of her. A couple of other guys moved towards her head and held her arms as the second guy moved into take her from behind. The two men worked together trying to get both of their cocks into her pussy Marian tried to move to stop them but the others held her firm. The second guy finally ****** his cock in and the two of them worked together fucking her and stretching her. Each time she called out each time she opened her mouth to complain one of the others would stuff his cock in her mouth. Soon she was taking them both with ease and building up to cumming again which she thought she wouldn’t be able to. Just before she was about to cum the second guy pulled out and shot his cum all over her arse. “Noooooo she called out” and began pushing against the first guy trying to squeeze out the orgasm she was so close to. Another guy pushed the second guy out of the way to take his place only this guy didn’t want to share her cunt he wanted her arse. He rubbed his cock in the second guys cum and spread it over her white arse then with a quick push he was in. It was tight but he was in the two guys took it in turns to fuck her while the other had a break. Marian’s orgasm was building again and it seemed to grow quicker and stronger when the guy was fucking her arse. Once when she was being fucked by him and he stopped for the other guy to have a turn she called out “Nooooo don’t stop fuck my arse fuck it with your black cock I need to cum” all the guys around her laughed and called her a slut a ***** a bitch. And the two guys then worked together both fucking her at the same time. Marian let out a squeal as her orgasm ripped though her body and the two guys came together roughly both pushing deep as they came.

The two women lay there for a while both spent both covered in sticky cum. Sue managed to walk over to Marian and said “you okay” Marian just smiled at her nodded and said “never better” she held her arms out to her. Sue moved in and kissed her Marian returned the kiss “mmmmm you taste good” Sue laughed “you should try the other end” Marian replied. After a while the two women hunted around the room found their clothes dressed and were about to leave when the big guy came over to them. “if ever you two want to come back you can always stay at my place and we could have some fun” The two women looked at each other “what you doing August back holiday” Marian said to Sue “I think I might be having a holiday with my new best friend” “see you then the big guy said I’ll pick up up from the airport. The two women slowly made the way back to their hotel as they arrived they had to creep into their separate rooms after all it was 6 o-clock in the morning.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, whites, leonm and 3 others
outstanding

Another belter Andy, Jen is still my favourite slut though;)