• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally ate a pie (my own...

• Thread starterkinkybits
  • Start date

kinkybits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
but its a start..)

Hi guys

After months of trying to convince the wife to let me go down on her after blowing my load in her, she finally gave in and agreed. I was expecting her to lay there and let me get on with it but no, she jumped on top of my face and rubbed it in..lol

i must admit i found it strange at first, especially when a big glob came out but she loved it and i just kept going, eventually starting to like it myself :)

Now all i need to do is get her to let me do it with another blokes cum and we will be there...

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 690
That's a good girl! You've got a great wife.

Congrats!
That's great!
I've been trying to get myself into tasting my own cum for quite some time, but I always bail out...

very lucky man. i have eaten my own cum many times but never a creampie very very very lucky

congrats on your first pie..........:)

Eat your own cum for the next few months, so that your wife can see how much you enjoy doing it as an addictive habit. Don't rush things, she will step up to bringing a cream pie home for you as soon as she noticing that your "training is going well".

Let her take over more and more control of the marriage, so that you become a lap dog eagerly waiting your chance to lap up her offerings.

If you are very, very lucky, her friends may let you crawl under the coffee table for a sniff and a lick between their thighs while the ladies are playing a game of cards. This was all the rage in the days of the HOOP DRESSES in England. No reason why you can't revive the HOOP GAMES in your neck of the Woods.

You can post your glazed donut photos on the web.

No cream pie yet, but close. After making love last time, she dabbed herself with a towel. Before she could object, I got between her legs and began eating her like crazy. There was still a residue of my own cum inside her which I tasted as I licked her deep.

It was an incredible feeling!

My GF had me cum in my mouth tonight on the phone. She loves the cum eating/creampie fantasy's and enjoys making me indulge in my own semen. I love it and can't wait to clean up her lovers cum as soon as I move back down to Colorado.

penman said:
No cream pie yet, but close. After making love last time, she dabbed herself with a towel. Before she could object, I got between her legs and began eating her like crazy. There was still a residue of my own cum inside her which I tasted as I licked her deep.

It was an incredible feeling!

Do it 21 times in a row and you will be hooked like cigarettes - but it is a nice addiction and could become the topic of conversation if it is her turn to "show and tell" at the coffee morning with her girlfriends.

That, Saraha, would be delicious!

What you believe can cum true, because beliefs are created in your comfort zone.

If you earn $40,000 per annum and want to move up to $300,000 - you must first change your beliefs so that you feel you deserve 300K, otherwise your EGO will fire out dozens of reasons why you DEFINITELY CAN'T HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY.

Once your beliefs are changed to allow you to earn 300K, within a few months you will be earning it automatically.

Your wife can't be a great cuckoldress until you change your ingrained beliefs to let yourself become a fully committed cuckold.

It is not about talking your wife into dropping her panties for strange men, but rather you doing a quantum jump so that your subconscious mind puts your new lifestyle on automatic pilot.

She then sees in your eyes and behavour that you are now (and always will be) her puppy dog husband, totally devoted to supporting her to enjoy lovers of her choice.

- and divorce is a dirty word that will never reach your lips. You are committed to instant forgiveness of anything she could ever do wrong in your marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread