• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally cuckolded by sexy conservative pakistaniwife

• Thread starterEzlight
  • Start date

Ezlight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2021
Hi my name is Mr.X. Me and my wife Nadia (not a real name) been married for 3 years. This is a true story.I have always had fantasy watching my wife having sex with someone else. She is 5'2 a gym goer and had curves at right places with 38D boobs.

Like any couple our sex life had started to get boring. Add to that, i have had lower testerone counts resulting in lower sex drive over the time.
One day while we were playing in bed she randomely mentioned guy name Nathan at her work. She started admiring how he takes care of her by buying her lotto tickets and go out for lunch at times etc.
So i asked her if she likes him? My wife got very mad and said” what do you mean i like him?” “I admire him as he is very masculine, but i am not a slut. Why would you ask such a question??”.

So i got quiet. And next day while we both were at work, my wife started texting me telling that she is very horny and she needs my cock right now.
We started texting each other dirty. I asked her where is she at? She said in her car fingering her pussy. While texting i decided to pretend to be Nathan. And sexting her that how i would love to fuck her brains out. And would love to let her ride my 9inches cock for as much as she wants. After two minutes my wife Nadia texts me back saying that she came so hard.

At night after dinner my wife asked if i was being serious asking another man to play with her. I said. Yes Nadia…anything for your pleasure. Invite him for dinner tomorrow, as i would like to meet him and winked at her.
My wife then next day informed that Nathan will be coming on Friday night. I asked her if she has any sexy bra and panties. She said yes.
Fast forward, Nathan comes home for dinner, he admires my wife saying how intelligent and beautiful she is and how lucky i am. So i winked and said "you are one lucky man tonight Nathan". He looked me and her and asked how?
My wife started blushingand smiling and went away. After my wife went away i asked him if he would like to fuck her? His jaw was dropped and nervously looked at me. I assured him it will be discreet. And you would have to fuck Nadia front of me. He then started smiling and called out her name in very masculine deep voice. Nathan then stood up holded wife's hand and she took him to our bedroom. As soon as they got to the doorway of our bedroom they started to kiss each other passionately. And Nathan was taking her shalwaar kameez( lose traditional clothing) off
Long behold, they were both making love to each other like teenagers. She was sucking and slurping on his 9"dick while telling him, " oh my god..i have been sooo horny for this cock".
She then sat on his cock riding his 9" inch dick. Ill tell you, my wife was rolled her eyes and started shaking and screaming. Saying things like AAAAAAHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHH, OHHHHHH FUCK ME HARD NATHAN I LOVE U..I LOVE UR COCK….PLEASE DONT STOP. OHH YAA BABY I LOKE ROUGH SEXX. To my amazement he was hitting her big curvy ass and saying things like. OHH NADIA YOU ARE SO SEXY..I ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK UR PAKISTANI PUSSY SO HARDDD..
He then turned her around fucked her doggy style. At this time Nathan’s condom broke but he didnt stop ramming her. My wife obviously felt his condom broke so she said, ” FUCK NATHAN ..TAKE UR CONDOM OUT AND FUCK ME RAW”
I just couldnt believe it.

He then fucked her cow girl style and been fucking each other for half and our straight. At this time my beautiful wife Nadia was fucked in doggy style and both calling each other names. My wife started squirting and shaking alot with joy and both came together.

Nathan had shot cum inside her while she squirted. Perfect combination. Both were making out so i asked them if they need water. My wife said “thank u X. You gave me such a good surprise. "Thank you!"

So i said, no say thank you to Nathan who satisfied your sex desire and i would love to allow you to fuck him anytime you want. My wife started to kiss him passionately again.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Indiadominantbull, Rayagr and 2 others
Good story, Ezlight. Thanks for posting it.

i wish to fuck her. post her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
Asianhotwife said:
Hey great story! You didnt happen to run into the Tooth Fairy as well did you?
That is a little condescending. I really don't think the tooth fairy part is appropriate. Telling a story is difficult and time consuming. This guy tried to produce something and I commend him for the effort. Keep at it Ezlight!

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
Asianhotwife said:
If its fantasy, say its fantasy, I dont have a problem with that. What I object to is those who spread outright bullshit but pretend its fact insulting our intelligence. The cuckold scene is rife with it and I cant believe how many swallow it, or worse still dont say a word against it perpetuating the problem.

99% of the material on this site is 100% fantasy. Fantasies have their uses as well. I have written maybe half a dozen stories myself. The premise of the story is based in actual experiences but things are ALWAYS embellished. Things that didn't actually happen in a hot way are altered. Things added, events taken out. This is the work of the author. It is what makes the story worth reading. This was posted in a forum named "Cuckold Stories". Not "Cuckold Real Life Experiences" Stories implyes the material is for entertainment. You are wrong on this one Asian.

I wouldn't publish a story here if I thought it was going to be subjected to that. What happens when no one publishes here? You may not believe Ezlight's story, you may not like it, but it deserves respect for the effort involved.

And could you please provide a link to your stories? I would like to see how it is done.

Last edited: