• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally did it for money!!

• Thread starterBlondie
  • Start date

Blondie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2004
Well, finally did it. Got paid for sex with a black man. Really never thought of doing that, but it just kinda happened. A few weeks ago I went to an adult book store and ended up sucking off two black guys through a glory hole in the video booths. Went back a few days later and did 3 more, one of which was the store owner. Before I left he said he had a friend who was the best man for an upcoming wedding. This guy was holding a bachelor party and wanted a "hot classy white bitch" be waiting at a hotel for the groom after the party to be his last white pussy before the wedding. He asked if I was interested, I said yes, that sounded hot. He said that the best man was offering $500. I said the money was not the factor, but he said take it anyway. So the owner made the arrangements. I met the best man the afternoon of the party, got a key to the hotel room. I was there when he brought the groom, who was not suspecting anything. The groom and I spent two hours in that room. Lots of fucking and sucking. I enjoyed it very much. The next day the best man called me to thank me because the groom said it was the best sex he ever had. He said now he wants to try me. This is so hot.

Reactions: aussiehorse
getting payed

Great story Blondi, Go for it and enjoy. Hope you can make it happen alot more, have fun

Users who are viewing this thread